The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

August's Amazing Aromas

Guest Anonymous
Welcome Hanna and Wendy, and glad your kitty is better Trep!

Melting Paradise ~ Pure Scents This is a keeper...maybe even better than Paradise Island. I'm impressed! :?

Good to hear you're enjoying Pure Scents - They've been a favorite vendor of mine for awhile - Just got an order myself yesterday! [smilie=th_jaja]

Good morning!

Nancy - I hope your kitty is feeling much better today, and that he can come home soon.

Welcome Hannah and Wendy!

This morning, it's sparkling pom-tini from mookie doodle in the computer room, grandma's kitchen from hodge podge in the kitchen (where else?), and juicy grapefruit from yc in my bedroom. I haven't started one yet in the living room, but I guess I will after I'm finished with my coffee.

Have a great day!

Still melting Gramma Rita's Zucchini Bread from last night. If anyone is a fan of zucchini bread scents, this one is really strong and good. I actually turned off one of the melters last night, and that was with only one clamshell cube!

Still melting Gramma Rita's Zucchini Bread from last night. If anyone is a fan of zucchini bread scents, this one is really strong and good. I actually turned off one of the melters last night, and that was with only one clamshell cube!

Thanks. I'm a hugh Zucchini Bread scent fan. I've not tried Gramma Rita's yet.

Melting: Vineyard by Country Light, wow is this grapey( if that is a word) lol. Have a great day everyone.

Trep hope your cat gets to come home today.

Susan

Guest Anonymous

From where? I have zuccini bread coming from Front Porch and I think I've tried it from Tuscadero's maybe? Can't remember. Zuccini bread is one of the few bakery scents I like outside of the holidays.

I have Raspberry Guava from Pure Scents on.....Very rich and tangy - Smells like I could just pour the air in a glass and drink it!

From where? I have zuccini bread coming from Front Porch and I think I've tried it from Tuscadero's maybe? Can't remember. Zuccini bread is one of the few bakery scents I like outside of the holidays.

I mentioned where in my post last night, but not this morning. [smilie=th_angry7] It's from Tuscadero's.

Guest Anonymous

I mentioned where in my post last night, but not this morning. [smilie=th_angry7] It's from Tuscadero's.

Thanks! I guess I can say I agree because that's the one I've had too and loved [smilie=th_oops_]

Wow, stardust, you have quite a project going! I'd love to see your sparkly grout!

Wendy - no local candlemakers or tart vendors down south? You could have quite a business if you started making your own! There are a few posters here that could give you tips, LOL!

Trep - good kitty vibes comin' your way again today!

Today is Buckeye's Lemon Gumdrop - not a true lemon or a candy-lemon, more of a detergent-lemon, but I really like it.

Crosscreek - a chocolate mint (not sure of the exact name) Very strong for the small room it is in.

Ocean Breeze in the powder room from Bizzy B's-love this scent. Winter Candy Apple from Bella's in the loft and my daughter's room. This was a sample and I'm melting it more to get rid of it than because I like it, but who knows? The cold sniff wasn't terrible so I may end up liking it once it's melted.

Melting Currantly Tea Time....Can-Do

What do you think of this one? I've got this one on the way.

I've got the second tealight for Twigs N' Berries today and it's doing great. I'm off this evening and will have the house to myself, so I'm going to put on several scents later this evening.

Guest stardustgirl

I'm melting Candle-Licious Peppermint, and it's got a super strong throw! It's successfully competing with the stain smell! [smilie=th_angry7]

Debra - here's a pic of the grout. For anyone wanting to try it, here's a secret: any glitter will do. It's epoxy grout, and they'll happily sell you an additive at $30 per unit (my tiny bath took 11 units) which is more than the grout cost. $330 for fairy sparkles wasn't in my budget. Because our handyguy is a drummer (and therefore crazy) and I am an artist (and therefore crazy) we decided to experiment. I got normal craft shop copper glitter (at $3, which is in my budget) and it worked just fine.

coppergrout_sm.jpg

Stardust, that's so pretty!!

Just put Country Apple from Can-Do in my front room, and CFTKR Apple Orchard in the kitchen. It smells so nice in my house right now!!

Sharon

Love it Star! You guys can come on over and work on my house if you want!

Back from being a pin cushion at the lab! Put on Lemon Squares-Nene's, and Honey Gingerbread-Angie's

It smells good enough to eat in here!