The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

August's Amazing Aromas

I have only been using my tealight melters lately because I get much better scent throw. This afternoon it is wildflowers from Grandmas Homebrewed Tarts!

Guest Anonymous

Hi everyone!

Burning YC Peppermint Cocoa, noticed that Can Do Candles has the new scents listed too!

A few weeks ago I smelled a swirl candle at Yankee called Iced Pumpkin which is Pumpkin Pie and Vanilla Cupcake mixed together. I bought tarts in those scents and finally decided to try it this afternoon. It is wonderful!! I love it. This will definitely be a combo I use a lot in the coming months. I like Vanilla Cupcake by itself but not the Pumpkin Pie, but together they are great!! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

A few weeks ago I smelled a swirl candle at Yankee called Iced Pumpkin which is Pumpkin Pie and Vanilla Cupcake mixed together. I bought tarts in those scents and finally decided to try it this afternoon. It is wonderful!! I love it. This will definitely be a combo I use a lot in the coming months. I like Vanilla Cupcake by itself but not the Pumpkin Pie, but together they are great!! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Oooh, that sounds wonderful! I'm a huge pumpkin fan, and it sounds delicious mixed with the vanilla cupcake. Yum!

This afternoon, I'm melting neopolitan delight from mookie doodle. It smells exactly like neopolitan ice cream. Man, what a craving it's giving me. LOL!

Melting Vanilla Grapefruit this afternoon. Man that's great!

I hope that Gage has a good birthday with grandma!

It's hot enough here that I may just melt with my tarts! Wouldn't that smell lovely? [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Guest stardustgirl
I wish I could give you a bunch of my super scented candles Stardust. Since I became a tartaholic, the candles just don't do much for me anymore.

I'd surely give them a good home! At least while they lasted...

[smilie=th_326db8b3]

If you ever decide they're just going to gather dust, drop me an email. I'd pay their postal fare here.

The blueberry picked up a bit, but I'm still calling it a "medium" from the melt. The votives never did have much scent, which I why I started looked to places other than Warm Glow in the first place, They're great with bakery and spicy things, but their fruits weren't terribly strong.

Guest Anonymous

I have been melting Crosscreek's new Lemon Iced Biscotti for days now in my office it's fabulous!

Guest Doe

Pina Colada- PI (Love this scent)

Vanilla lIme -Busy Bee

Been on for 6 hours and both are still strong and smell so good!!

Guest Anonymous
I have only been using my tealight melters lately because I get much better scent throw. This afternoon it is wildflowers from Grandmas Homebrewed Tarts!

Dabba - Have you ordered quite a bit from her? I've bookmarked her e-bay site and am contemplating a test order....Still looking for more good soy options.

Guest Anonymous

Upstairs I have First Bloom melting - from PI

Earlier today I went out to the YC store and picked up two of the new soy candles. Right now I'm burning Spice, Spice Baby - a nice cinnamon scent. Not super strong, and consistent with my YC experience, it's looking like it's going to tunnel on me....darn it! The wax pool has only gotten so far and I can see already it's not going to spread any further. This is the medium sized, single-wick jar. I also got the larger double-wick jar in the apple scent but I was holding off until I saw how this one did. I'm already seeing a return trip to the mall in my future [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Mom, I've ordered one large order from her, and I have been very happy. The tat was quick. I let the tarts sit for a while before melting because she made them fresh. [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Guest Anonymous

Sunflower Days from YC, I only use a tealight melter, I have never seen any electric ones here.

Guest Anonymous

Trep - did your kitty get to come home today?

This evening it's Nene's very vanilla bean.

Heidi, hope your birthday boy is having a great day!

Today I am melting Honey Butter Buns from Bella's.

Trep - did your kitty get to come home today?

This evening it's Nene's very vanilla bean.

No, our kitty is not responding to treatment as of yet. He still won't eat so they were going to sedate him and put a tube in to feed him and change his antibiotic. They had to do that the last time, also. He is an elderly cat so we are hoping for the best but are kind of worried about him. Thanks so much for asking.