The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

August's Amazing Aromas

Guest Anonymous
You are welcome, Patsy!

Swapped out all my melters, but the Cranberry and Ginger from Cheryl's is so strong I ended up blowing out the tealights on all the other melters!

Strong? Debra, how do they smell together? They aren't my top favorites, but all I have to hear is "strong", and I'm ready to buy unless they smell like a skunk.

I'm melting Can-Do's Pumpkin Bread Puddin for the first time in the small tin on a 17 watt for the test run.

Lessie's Cinnamon Sticks

Sugar & Spice Bear Claws

I'm ready for fall! This Texas heat is too hard on my wax.

Where does one find a 17-watt combo melter??

Good morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffee]

Cinnamon Toasted Almonds from Granny's Kitchen Candles and Fixins (ebay) on in my kitchen

In bedroom I have Grazia's White Tea & Ginger

Tomorrow it's back to school! Have a great day everyone!

Sharon

This morning's melts are Pure Integrity Lilac and PI Herb Garden

and an old favorite jar candle scent from Colonial - Orange Flower & Musk.

(I found the big 22oz jar at BB&B for $10.99

Morning! I have Jerseymom's Love Spell going last night and this morning.

eta: Can anyone try to describe what YC Purr-Chouli smells like? I am not a patchouli fan but it seems like many of you aren't either.

Good morning! Nothing melting here yet, since we're getting ready to leave for church, but I'll get the melters going when we get home.

Today is my baby's birthday. Seth is 4 today. :P I swear, they grow up way too fast. I can't believe that 4 years ago I was holding a tiny little baby in my arms, and now he's this crazy, rambunctious 4 year old.

Have a great day, everyone!

:P

Today I am melting NeNe's Fruit Loops..and its fantastic..just a wonderful smell!!

Heidi, happy birthday to your Seth..I hear ya, they grow up way too fast..I just want so much to hold on to them..my oldest will be 17 in a few days..and it blows my mind! Hope you all have a wonderful day!!

Heading out to church, its such a bright cheery day here, it came a good rain last night, and now is so clear and pretty!!

[smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20waving]

Good morning! I'm melting Carol's Pink Sugar Cookies and Berry Flapjacks. DD is being a cranky thing this morning so I'm seeking solitude in the bedroom right now.

Monalisa - To me, Purr-Chouli reminds me of crisp fall leaves being swept around in fall's cool brisk air.

Heidi - Happy Birthday to your DS! I hope he has a wonderful and special day!

Mom, the 17 watt is a candle warmer that had ceramic matching bowls next to them on the shelf at a craft store. It wasn't sold as a combo, but it works fine as long as my bowl is small enough. Can-Do's tart tins work fine on them too.

Happy Birthday to Seth! My grandson is 4. I love them at that age. Happy Birthday to Seth!!!!!! :P

I'm melting Beach House from Pure Scents in BR

Blueberry Lemon Loaf NeNe's in Kitchen

CoCoMint Frost Can-Do LR

K's Kreation Holiday in bathroom

I have a birthday party to go to today, and I will think about Seth. This birthday boy turns 30 today, and I knew him when he was 4. Great Sunday to celebrate life! Hope everyone has a good one!

This morning i'm melting CFTKR heat wave for the 3rd tealite in the LR, YC Ocean Water in the bath, remelting YC Blueberry scone and the computer room a jar candle in cranberry, that has a great smell cold, and a nice throw from Eckerd's drug store believe it or not!

Melting French Market in the den. Happy Birthday Little Seth. I have a little granddaughter 4 years old....they are so cute and funny at that age!!

Happy B-day, Seth!

Been melting up quite a bit of stuff the past few days. Of those I want to remember:

Angie's - Mimosa & Mandarin. Bubbly and with a nice, sweet scent. Perfect combo to me.

Autumn Candles - Pecan Pie. Wow! Very strong and delicious. Smelled mostly the crust, but it was amazing.

Aromasoy - Buttercream Crunch. Very strong, very good.

Bella's - Andes Thin Mints. Smelled just like the candies, very strong. I don't really care for mint scents, though. This was in a grab bag.

Bella's - Flip Flops. Tropical, coconutty goodness.

Buggytown - Fresh Linen. This was strong and quite good. Filled the laundry room and was coming out from under the door. I haven't had luck with some of the other scents from here, but this was very good.

Not sure what's on the agenda today. Getting a late start.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!

Guest Anonymous

Heidi - happy birthday to Seth! :P

Finishing up last evening's melt of CYS's spiced apple pecan...yum! Don't know what I'll put on later. Decisions...decisions.... :oops:

For the afternoon it is Fresh Cotton --Mainstays.

I really like this one. To me, it smells a lot like Clean Cotton from YC.

I got my first order from the tart shoppe on ebay. I got mountain lake and sweet cream and I can't say enough about these tarts. they are just awesome. This mountain lake scent is the best ever. IT IS SUPER STRONG, clean and just fabulous. I AM LOVING THESE TARTS. the sweet cream are equally strong and fabulous. [smilie=th_happy096]

ordered ma [smilie=th_happy096] digascar vanilla and glazed vanilla from Almost Country Tart Warmers on Ebay and they had absolutely no smell at all! I hate that! The lick me all over was excellent but did not last very long. just thought you all maybe interested.

Hey denim - We are on the same wavelength today - melted 3 of Almost Country

(lemon pound cake, lime cooler, and Hawaiian sandalwood) this am...very little throw, and a big bag of tarts! I will try them at the office - the room is smaller.

Heart - way back you asked about the Cranberry Ginger from Cheryl's. It is a different combo, I have to say, but I like ginger... I also get bored with the everyday scents and this was a fun change. Strong!

Speaking of strong, if you like Amber, I just put on Cheryl's Amber and Cardamom, and this one may need a timeout. Very strong! [smilie=th_happy096]

Seth - have a piece of cake for me, and have a fun day!

Good morning! Nothing melting here yet, since we're getting ready to leave for church, but I'll get the melters going when we get home.

Today is my baby's birthday. Seth is 4 today. [smilie=th_happy096] I swear, they grow up way too fast. I can't believe that 4 years ago I was holding a tiny little baby in my arms, and now he's this crazy, rambunctious 4 year old.

Have a great day, everyone!

just wait til hes 21, it goes faster than u think, cherish this little guy time..before u know it he'll be a grown man:)

yes its corny, sorry for that but the years just seem to speed on by:)

Happy Birthday Seth:)