The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

October's Bewitching Blends

Good Thursday morning! [smilie=th_wave] I'm remelting yesterday's LS Frosted Pumpkin....it's got plenty 'o scent left & it's a good one! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] My hormones must have gotten outta the wrong side of bed this morning [smilie=th_insane] :sFi_boxing: ....don't ya hate when that happens? :sFun_ahohno:

Good afternoon, everyone! The_Hi.gif

Sweet, oh no! I hope you feel like yourself soon. th_empathy.gif

Maggie and Sweet, I've been enjoying my Pumpkin Pie candle from B&BW a lot- I know you two have been burning that scent! th_LOVE.gifMine gets really smoky when I blow it out, though, so I've been blowing it outside at the end of the night before I go to bed. yes.gif

Today I'm melting scents from a friend: Harvest Pumpkin Cake from Nene's and Cinnamon Pumpkin Donuts from Dessa's. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Yep Biolaeagles....I LOVE the scent of that candle!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Picked blindly (without my reading goggles...lol) from the drawer and its Trick or Treat by C&K...delicious fall fruity goodness!

Maggie and Sweet, I've been enjoying my Pumpkin Pie candle from B&BW a lot- I know you two have been burning that scent! th_LOVE.gifMine gets really smoky when I blow it out, though, so I've been blowing it outside at the end of the night before I go to bed. yes.gif

Biolaeagles - I agree...it's such a delicious scent! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Sounds like your candle is probably at least half way burned...U haven't had any problems with the wicks only producing puny little flames?

I'm melting SGA's IHOP...yumm! :wub: I've been a cranky pants all day [smilie=th_roll] ...thanks for commiserating with me MaggieMae & Biolaeagles.

Thanks for the scent info, Maggie!

Sweet - hope you are feeling better by now. I don't get cranky or weepy - I get the "how did you get so stupid?" hormone swings! [smilie=th_pardon] When I start questioning someone's intelligence I know it is time to back off and regroup! ;)

Tonight it is Cheryl's - Ambrosia.

Hi friends [smilie=th_sml29]

Sweet ~ I feel for ya having days like that. You're not alone. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Maggie ~ That Watergate Cake sounds scrumptious! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Who makes it again?

RM Apple of My Eye

PL Spice Market

Homemade Banana Mallow Nut Bread, Cinnamon Bun ZB, and Berry Bundt Cake

On another note, DH didn't get to come home last night. Problems with his project are keeping him in California. [smilie=th_cry2yw3]

Just might be a good excuse for a Super Tarts Bam Bar order. [smilie=th_pardon]

Poor Honeybear! I'm sad your DH can't be home this weekend. th_cry2yw3.gif

Sweet, actually my Pumpkin Pie candle has had some crazy flames! I've had to make sure I blow it out after a few hours. I still love the scent so much, though. th_LOVE.gif

Tonight I'm burning that candle as I crochet some beanies for Christmas presents- yes, DS # 3 is sleeping in the crib right now, at least for a few hours for DH and I to be able to spend some time together at the end of the day. th_0b464f69745090d9d8a0fd4616f0ac2e.gifThe putting down process has been LONG, but it's so worth it to have a few hours hands-free! yes.gif

Honeybear - [smilie=th_sorry_] your DH couldn't come home this weekend. Will he come home next weekend instead? Did U decide to order from ST? [smilie=th_c032]

Sweet, actually my Pumpkin Pie candle has had some crazy flames! I've had to make sure I blow it out after a few hours.

Biolaeagles - Good to hear your candle has good flames, guess I musta got a couple of duds. Wonder why their candles can't be consistent. [smilie=th_pullhair]

[smilie=th_bb20] Just blew out B&BW Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin candle and getting ready to pop SGA's IHOP into the melter. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Sweet ~ His next flight home isn't until Thanksgiving Day. I'm supposed to go out there again on the 10th for a week before his next trip home, but now things are all messed up. I'm going to see if they will fly him home this next weekend since they made us miss this trip, and there isn't enough time to get the best rates anymore. He had an offer for them to fly me out there this weekend, but the girls need to see their dad. It's been almost two months for them. :(

And nope, I missed out on the Bam Bars. I was outside dealing with a roofer to fix a leak over the boiler for our radiant heat. The pilot light went out from the leak, and the weather is really changing here, so we need heat.

CCCC Scarecrow Hollar

VCS Aunt Nellie's Autumn Supreme ~ a gift from a sweet CF friend [smilie=thank_you]

Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte and Toasted Coffee Zucchini

Good afternoon and th_bb20.gif, everyone! DH took the day off so that we could do something fun with the boys. We took them to a park with a pumpkin patch and petting zoo; they had so much fun! th_snoopy.gif

Today I'm melting Apple Butter Caramel from a friend. th_LOVE.gif

Honeybear - Thanksgiving is a month away so I hope your DH's company will fly him home next weekend. Sorry to hear about your roof leak :( ... I hope it just needs a small repair. It's nice to have cool evenings, but not when you don't have heat available.

Biolaeagles - The pumpkin patch and petting zoo sound like so much fun! :sHa_woot: Did U bring some pumpkins home for the boys to color faces on?

I'm melting YC Autumn in the Park....really like this scent! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Honeybear...oh gosh...I'm sorry that your hubby isn't able to come home this time. I sure hope his employer considers sending him home next weekend..that's the only fair thing.

Oh, Watergate Cake is by Scoopable Tart Wax....(aka the original RG)

Biolaeagles...sounds like your family had a wonderful day!

Sweet...hope you're feeling more like yourself today!

It's FP Fall Pumpkin Blend and I absolutley love it...just wish I knew what was int!! Anyone know?

Biolaeagles ~ I'll bet the boys loved their outing yesterday. Hope you took lots of pictures! [smilie=yes]

FP Cinnamon Sugar Donut Bread

SGA Buttery Brown Sugar Zucchini

ST Yoda and Data

I'm hoping on Monday my DH will talk to them about coming home next weekend.

Good afternoon, everyone! This is the day of birthday parties, so we went to one and are going to another in an hour! th_as.gif

Honeybear, I hope DH can come home soon! yes.gif

Today I'm melting chunks from Tiffany's- Pumpkin Marshmallow Donut Shop and Caramel Cider. th_smilies-2.gif

Finally changing up the scents...

Frog Freckles by Granny's...its old and in a plastic container and it's got a funny smell...we'll see how it goes.

Upstairs it was Luminaria by AC...now it's Once Upon A Dream by SBS.

How's the Frog Freckles working out, Maggie? What's the scent? You have had some interesting names lately!

Tonight it is an old YC - Vanilla Clouds.

Debra...the Frog Freckles seems to be fine....nice throw and I "believe" it's a cranberry citrus scent. The stinky "fuel" scent must have been in the plastic jar itself. Bleck. [smilie=th_puke]

Goodnight. [smilie=th_offtobed]