The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

October's Bewitching Blends

Tried the VCS sale again - nada. I am 3 for 3. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Debra - [smilie=th_sSig_what] She opened?? When? I've been watching her FB page for info on the Oct restock and there's been no info when it would be.

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Cupcake...yummy scent! But again...puny little flames & barely getting a melt pool...that's driving me nutz. [smilie=th_insane] Think I might be better off getting their wallflowers.

Debra....yikes! I echo what Sweet said..."She opened??" I've been checking her public FB page a couple times a day because I thought this would be about the time she'd open for October....and I missed it?? [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Sweet...Fall Bakery is amazing! Can't wait till mine arrives tomorrow!

Tonight it's a new one from my new order....

Pumpkin Walnut Cookie from CLKS....strong and delicious....a lot of walnut cookie in this.

Thanks Debra! I wonder why she didn't make this opening public? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Sweet...could you exchange your candle? Maybe they have some that actually burn right. I've had no luck with their wallflowers in the past. The heating units would burn out within a year...I know they were trying to fix that issue years ago but I don't know if they ever did. Have you experienced the same thing?

It's candles this morning...

Buttered Maple Syrup by CR

Pumpkin Pie by B&BW

Same tarts as last evening for now. They still have spunk.

Have a nice Saturday. ;)

Good morning! We are getting some rain here and it's finally not in the 90's. This has been an unusually warm October. Melting Everything Nice from Scentsy. Have a great weekend everyone! :)

Love your avatar, Mpfand....it always makes me smile! :) How are things going with you and your family? I hope better....you are all still in my prayers.

It's CLKS Pumpkin Pie Filling

And TTT Pumpkin Apple Pie Crust

Have a lovely day. :)

Sweet...could you exchange your candle? Maybe they have some that actually burn right. I've had no luck with their wallflowers in the past. The heating units would burn out within a year...I know they were trying to fix that issue years ago but I don't know if they ever did. Have you experienced the same thing?

MaggieMae - I've had the same unit for several years and have had good luck with it. It's a snowman shape, but used it no matter what the season was, altho I haven't used it since last fall. I use it in the kitchen so it doesn't interfere with the scent I have going in the LR. If I do end up exchanging the candles I think I'll just get wallflowers instead cuz I've had too many of their candles with wick problems which they just aren't fixing. [smilie=th_roll]

Mpfand - Glad you're getting some rain and cooling it off so it feels more like autumn for U! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

I'm melting CFTKR's Autumn Morn...luv this scent! [smilie=th_smilies-2] It's only going to the mid 40's this weekend with lows of 32 or below at nite with chance of snow showers. :blink: Brrrr! I got the feral kitties shelters cleaned and packed with new straw just in time. At least the cold is just temporary, going back into the 50's & 60's by next week.

Sweet, glad to hear they've seemed to have fixed the wallflower issue....now, if they could just work on the candle issue! My Pumpkin Pie candle is burning ok right now but I expect that may change next time I burn it...or even in an hour. [smilie=th_sad-1] And I have so many of their candles here to burn. Did you contact them regarding the wicks? I may shoot out an email to see if they're working on that problem.

Did you say snow? :sSc_jawdrop3:

Good afternoon, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

I echo Maggie's sentiments.....I can't believe snow is already coming for you, Sweet! I really love snow, though, so I'm jealous. th_aa17.gif

Today I'm melting Eggnog French Toast Zucchini Bread from SGA. th_slider_flirt.gif

Did you contact them regarding the wicks? I may shoot out an email to see if they're working on that problem.

MaggieMae - They're aware many people have problems with their wicks. Reading the customer reviews on the B&BW's site, there's always comments about the puny flames/drowning wicks. [smilie=grrr] And there's always comments about their wicks on Utube reviews, too. Wish they'd sell their scent recipes to a vendor that makes a candle that burns well (we could give them some suggestions, huh? :icon_razz: ).

Wow...that's really sad if they know about it and do nothing. I should really read the reviews on the site....I used to read their FB page but stopped a while ago.

Need to change the scents...

[smilie=th_hello]

How's everyone doing? :)

It's been busy around here lately. DH is still in California and finally comes home for a few days this Wednesday. The girls haven't seen their daddy since September 1st. [smilie=th_sad-1]

Then my mom had that kidney stone surgery a few days ago and my sister has been in town for that. She came so close to leaving us this past July, and I'm so grateful she decided to stay.

ST Grey's Anatomy, Wicked, and Swan

Homemade by a friend Blueberry Doughnuts & Coffee

My own homemade Iced Lemon Danish

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Honeybear - Aww geeze...another procedure for your mom! :( I hope she was able to have laparoscopic surgery. Yay for your DH coming home this week! [smilie=th_yay]

I'm melting SGA's Cookie Cottage Latte. :wub: We got some light snow! :confettistars: Just enuf for a very light coating and it melted quickly, but sure was purdy when it was coming down.

That is pretty amazing, Sweet! No snow for Trick or Treat!! (Have you ever had to deal with that?)

Tonight is CYS - Fall Foliage and B&BW - Caramel Apple candle.

Honeybear...wow...that's a long time since your girls saw their Dad! Glad he's coming back Wednesday!! I hope everything went well with your Moms surgery and that things are looking up! :)

Sweet...I took the girls college shopping today and it was snowing in Pennsylvania....what fun!! [smilie=th_autumboy]

Debra...we had snow on two Halloweens in a row...2011 and 2012...but the kids were not happy...and I guess neither were the parents...no power. :(

It's TCSS Sweet Pumpkin Candy Corn...sweet and yummy. [smilie=th_aa17]

Goodnight.

That is pretty amazing, Sweet! No snow for Trick or Treat!! (Have you ever had to deal with that?)

Debra - Occasionally, but not very often, thank goodness! [smilie=yes]

Sweet...I took the girls college shopping today and it was snowing in Pennsylvania....what fun!! [smilie=th_autumboy]

MaggieMae - [smilie=kewl] Were U in eastern or western PA?

I'm melting LSC Spooky Brew (lightly spiced Chai Tea steeped with Pumpkin Cream, and a dollop of Marshmallow on top for the froth), Just put it on, hasn't melted yet, but the cold sniff is goooood! [smilie=th_12E9EC16]