The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Sizzling Scents of August

Biolaeagles - Thinkin 'bout U today & how exciting your new home will be! I'll bet you'll be ready for this ---> [smilie=th_offtobed] pretty early tonite.

MaggieMae - Ok....I'm coming up with nuttin....who's TTT? [smilie=th_scratch]

Aria - The Renaissance Festival sounds fun! Will there be crafts and good food? [smilie=th_c032]

I'm melting KK's Farmhouse Joe - such a good scent! Not a lotta coffee to my nose, but anything w/even a little coffee sniff to it from K's is good for me! :sHa_okay:

Hi All!

Melting BL PInk Marshmallow Cake and burning done YC beach scents-

Beach Vacation

Ocean Blossom

Beach Walk

Heading back home later for the week then coming back to the beach through Labor Day. I can't believe that summer is almost over. I just love it here and will miss being here all th time. I had loads of company this weekend. It's a lot of work but I enjoy entertaining.

Sweet-I am waiting for a KK order. I didn't order any coffee scents though. Next time.

I placed an order from YOCC on July 28th and nothing yet. My Ava's order was placed the same day and got that a week ago. I don't remember TAT being 3 weeks. It's fine though.

Biolaeagles -hope the move is going well.

Time to change the scents but I'm really enjoying this scent. Sweet, TTT is Two Timing Tart...I have a ton in inventory and don't melt them very often for some reason. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Think I'll change to Summer Melon Cake from Dairy Aire in a bit.

MaggieMae, Sweet and Aria, thanks for the prayers and good wishes! Isis is doing very well today--the wobbliness is gone for the most part, and she's eating and drinking well. We've looked all over the place to see if she could have gotten into something toxic but can't find anything [smilie=th_idontknow]

Aria, hope you're having a great time at the Ren Faire!

Burning B&BW Coastal Sun and melting Nene's Mayan Sunrise. A theme, I guess ;)

MaggieMae - Keep forgetting to tell ya...your new avatar is so cute! That smile is infectious and makes me smile, too. :D

Rivercat - So glad Isis is better! [smilie=th_sign0162] I hope it was a mystery 'cat thing' and never returns!

I'm melting CCCC's Cinnamon Zucchini Rolls....deeeelish!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

I got home and my KK Package was waiting for me. Will open tomorrow when nobody else is around.

Just started melting Nene's Coconut Custard Pie. Smells great. DD was home for the week and never took out the garbage. It stunk in here.

Candlelove, I know!! What's wrong with their noses?? My entire family can't smell. Sometimes I wonder if I burned their noses out with my scents. :sSig_heeheehee:

Thanks Sweet....he made me smile too! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Rivercat, I am glad that Isis is doing well!!! [smilie=th_cc15]

Aria, I hope you had a great time at the festival!

Changed the upstairs melter to

Mardi Gras Mambo from RAOK

Hi everyone. Been melting: Candied Apple Cream Filled Cake by FP

Candle: Leaves by B&BW. Sweet sorry to hear about Rags, hugs to you and your sister. Rivercat hope your kitty keeps improving.

I will not be on here for a while. I am having surgery tomorrow. We think the pain is coming from female issues. I hope when this is done I will be pain free [smilie=th_myspacepunked_sign000 . Thanks for the prayers. See you later.

Susan...I am glad they think they know where the problem is and hope everything goes smoothly for you tomorrow. Prayers for a safe surgery and a speedy recovery. You'll be back posting before you know it! [smilie=th_balloons]

Well it's Summer Taffy by Thirty Street Wax and

Scentsationals Froyo from a CF pal...think I smell grape? It's yummy...thanks! [smilie=yes]

Have a good one. :)

Susan-Good Luck with the surgery tomorrow. Hope all goes well. Started up my melt from last night-Nene's Coconut Cream Pie. Nice scent but on the light side.

Beautiful day here -78 degrees. I love this weather. I would gladly take this all year round.

Susan, hope the surgery is a success. You'll be in my thoughts. ♥

Melting Lemon Snap Cake from CFTKR. This is from a generous CF pal and smells divine! Thank you!

Sort of a crazy day today...now finally relaxing.

Melting

FP ~ County Fair ... yum

Burning BBW Caribbean Salsa...tropical yumminess

Aria - The Renaissance Festival sounds fun! Will there be crafts and good food? [smilie=th_c032]

I'm melting KK's Farmhouse Joe - such a good scent! Not a lotta coffee to my nose, but anything w/even a little coffee sniff to it from K's is good for me! :sHa_okay:

The festival was really a good time...and yes, lots of vendors (even candles!) great eats....although pricey! Farmhouse Joe is a huge favorite of mine!

Susan, keeping you in my thoughts and prayers friend!

Okay, friends...I'm pooped and just gonna finish watching a favorite movie of mine...."Tombstone".

Have a great night~

Rivercat, poor Isis! I hope she is feeling better.th_catkiss.gif

Susan, I"ll be praying for you!

Thanks everyone for the moving well-wishes! Moving day went well and we got a lot done! Thankfully, my MIL watched the boys all day so that DH and I got to work hard at unpacking and make trips back and forth to the new house with our stuff. I'm almost done with most of the big packing, and am looking forward to decorating, woohoo! th_thwoohoonaner2gy.gif

First melts at the house yesterday- the melter was the first thing I unpacked, haha!- was Watermelon Wedding Cake from LSC .Today it's been Mac Apple Vanilla Butter Fudge from S&S, Country Apple from Can-Do, and Toated Sugar Cookie Dough from HHS. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

[smilie=th_aa20] , Bioleagles, Here's to many wonderful times and much happiness in your new home!

Aria, glad you had fun at the festival.....I love Tombstone too! Great movie!!

It's gifties on this Tuesday morning...

Toasted Coconut Coffee House & Coffee and Cake from one CF pal

Toasty Coffee Zucchini Bread from another CF pal

You ladies are so talented and it smells AMAZING in here! :sFun_mango: Thanks!!

Have a good one. ;)

Quickie post!

Melting Amish Quilt from FP...this is a clean linen type scent, not the spicy version. It's giving my home a nice, fresh, line-dried linen smell! Loving this as a break from fruity and bakery...well done Angie!

Be back later on!

Biolaeagles, I'm glad the move is going well!

Today is my sister's birthday. I'm having her and a few other people over to celebrate. I'm melting a couple of her favorite scents; Dulce de Leche and Vanilla Bean Buttercream, both from Scentsy.