The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Sizzling Scents of August

Hi everyone. Melting today: Sugar Cookie by Scentsy.

I got the results of the bone scan I had done, it came back clear [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr . We are still trying to figure out what is going on, have another appt on Monday.

:thyay: Susan! I'm so glad your test results are coming back clear! I do hope they can find out what's going on though.

I'm back home....wish we were still at the beach. [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

It's Citrus Poundcake from Scent Illusion

Morning Delight Sugar Cookies from WWS downstairs

And upstairs it's Beach Bummin from OG

Have a good one. :)

:thyay: Susan! I'm so glad your test results are coming back clear! I do hope they can find out what's going on though.

I second what Maggie said!

I just switched up to melting SI's Marshmallow Raspberry Jelly Cake Donut.

Susan ~ So happy to hear all of your test results are coming back normal. What kinds of symptoms are you having, if you don't mind me asking?

Ava's Coffee Ice Cream

TBG Guava Berry Gelato

HHS Pink Vanilla Butter Fudge

All gifts from a CF friend...Thank you! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Tonight a sweet friend visited me since I've been homeward bound with the boys at night. I melted SGA's Noel's Fluffy Birthday from a CF pal and a homemade Carnival Treats. th_slider_flirt.gif

Earlier I tried to melt Raspberry Marshmallow Jelly Cake Donut, but it gave very little throw and had the same result two months ago when I melted it (I thought maybe it needed more cure time). Sad! th_sad2hz1.gif

Hi ladies. Remelting: Sugar Cookie by Scentsy. My problem started in April, I'm in constant pain, and can't get around very well. I'm still working about 3 hours a day, then I go home and usual go back to bed, if I don't have anything else I have to do. Thanks for the prayers, I greatly appreciate it.

Oh gosh Susan, that's terrible. I'm praying the doctors can find out what's going on.

Biolaeagles...that stinks! My SI was probably a year or so old and it was super strong..almost too strong cause it was citrus. I've noticed that I get a super strong throw for 2-3 hours and a fade with her stuff. How does her stuff usually go for you? Do you think you just got a bad batch? [smilie=th_confused3]

This morning it feels like beginning of Fall....it's absolutely beautiful but I would like my couple months of Summer first. [smilie=th_scratch] I love the four seasons.

It's two delicious ones to start my day....

Ava's Coffee Ice Cream...just like you Honeybear!

FP Coffee & Cookies

Have a good one. ;)

Hi there...

Morning melts

TDC - Lemon Marshmallow

SMT - Tangerine Coconut Marshmallow Cake

Yesterday afternoon I melted two tarts from a CF pal...

WWS - Serendipity Dew...yummy and super duper strong!

OG - County Fair...again, yummy!

Thanks pal!

Susan, keeping you in my prayers...take care, friend.

It's beautiful here today weathersun.gif

Good Morning!

Susan-Hope you feel better soon. Glad your bone scan came out clear.

Melting LOL Cupid's Pink Mischief Cake this morning. Nice scent but a bit on the lighter side. This is very old so I guess not so bad. Will switch out later.

Good morning, ladies!

Susan, that sounds just awful!th_sad2hz1.gif I hope the doctors can find the source of the problem SOON!!

Maggie, I noticed that my SI sampler bag has been throwing well (but does fizzle out quickly, like you say). I think it just might be the bag of the Marshmallow Raspberry Jelly Donut Cake that's a dud, because I got that as a sample from a CF pal awhile back and the scent was really good!crysmiley1.gif

Candlelove, I really like LOL's Cupid's Pink Mischief Cake...yum!th_snoopy.gif

Today I'm melting my own blend from SMT: Sticky Marshmallow/Pink Sugar Cookie Dough Bread/ Vanilla Waffle Cone. th_LOVE.gif

Susan ~ Where is the pain you are feeling? I, too, have constant pain with no identifiable cause. But I finally found the answer to mine and am getting better every day. :)

CFTKR Ultimate Raspberry Cream Cupcake

Going to a barbecue with DH this evening. [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Love having my hubby home. :wub:

Biolaeagles...I'm sorry you got a dud bag....that stinks...in a bad way. :(

Honeybear...I'm glad you found out how to manage your pain and are feeling better!! :)

It's Super Tarts tonight...

Sam's Shire.. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Honeybear - You've signed up for the YC catalog & never get one? sSig_aaarggh.gif Have U told the clerks in your local store? Mine is a little used th_pardon.gif but I'd be glad to send it off to ya! Glad your DH is home again! sHa_woot.gif

Susan - Glad to hear the bone scan was ok. Hope the pain you're having goes away soon! th_bighug-1.gif

th_bb20.gif I'm melting Tiffany's Sugar Cookies from a CF pal th_76d65c2f.gif - good & strong!

Honeybear, have fun at your BBQ with your hubby! Sounds like a lot of fun.th_i-m_so_happy.gif

DH is coming home at 9pm tonight, so my countdown has begun!!

I just switched up to SGA Pistachio Fudge Butter Ice cream from a CF pal- divine!!- and Wafflecone from HHS. th_slider_flirt.gif

Susan, so glad the bone scans were clear! I hope they figure out what's going on soon, 'cuz that doesn't sound like much fun. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Honeybear, your DDs sound like wonderful young ladies. You did well! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

We're moving offices in a couple weeks, and I went with my boss to the new space today to measure and plan where stuff will go. The owner asked if we want to add an "accent wall" when they repaint and my boss decided that four walls would be the bright orange from our logo :wacko: I said I'd go pick up some paint chips this weekend and then we'd let them know!

Burning YC Black Coconut and B&BW Watermelon Lemonade.

Happy Friday, all!

Oh yikes Rivercat!! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon That could be a little overstimulating....good thing you're going for paint chips!!

Hope you enjoy your barbecue, Honeybear.

Added some LCP Key Lime Coconut Marshmallow Blue Ribbon Cookies to the warmers. Wanted to use up the last of this scoopable....it smells so delicious! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Upstairs it's Purple Castles from TSW (Thirty Street Wax)

Rivercat, that sounds interesting, to say the least, haha.tongue.gif

I just threw in Sugar Milk and Maple Buttercream Cappuccino from CFTKR from a sweet CF pal- yum! thank_you.gif

Good Saturday morning! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Rivercat - Thank goodness they have those programs that let U see what the color looks like on walls now before U paint em. Picturing that in my mind it's like...:blink: but who knows...maybe you'll like em. :)

I'm melting SI's Pumpkin Sugar Cookie Dough from a CF pal. [smilie=th_teks0311] I luv pumpkin any time of the year, but I'm looking forward to all the varieties that show up in the autumn! [smilie=th_yay]

Enjoy your day everyone! [smilie=th_clap1]

Morning [smilie=th_sml29]

Rivercat ~ Bright orange?! [smilie=th_fear8] I'd be a little worried, too. Hope you can talk your boss into toning it down a bit.

Biolaeagles ~ I'm happy that your DH came home last night. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Sweet ~ Thanks for the offer of the YC catalog, but I don't think I better even look. I have a bunch of jar candles already that I need to melt through first. [smilie=th_giggle]

All I've got going so far is CFTKR Ultimate Raspberry Cream Cupcake. Super yummy! [smilie=th_c032]

Hi everyone...just got back awhile ago. Took the boys and a couple of their friends to the waterpark for the afternoon.

Melting Cinnamon Cider Tres Leches Cake from a FP cinnamon sampler I ordered. I wanted to take a break from some of the super tropical, fruity bakery scents I've been melting. This cider and cinnamon scent is fantastic...hope Angie carries more of this one in the future.

Off to pick up a couple of pizzas...cute9.gif...I've got some hungry boys here!!!!!

Have a good one!

Off to pick up a couple of pizzas...Posted Image...I've got some hungry boys here!!!!!

Aria, that sounds like fun! Now I want pizza [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

I went to Kelly Moore today and the clerk there was very helpful, so we came up with a few options that I think my boss will like and that will work better than the orange B)

Burning B&BW Summertime S'mores and Nene's Serendipity is in the melter.

Rivercat - Did the clerk think 4 walls of orange was too much? :D Great thing about paint...if we don't like the color, it's not permanent....we can just paint it another color!

I'm melting LSC's Lemon Butter Crunch Cake from a CF pal [smilie=thank_you] - luv's me some lemon! :wub: