The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Juletones

one more

I'm new to posting, but not new to the board. I too love tarts. My favorites are bakery. I am also making lists to get ready for the fall. it's such an addiction.

Guest tammye

Welcome to the boards. I am sure you will love it here and here all kinds of ideas. :lol:

[smilie=th_yeahthat] I love bakery, too! And fall scents are my absolute favorite! Must get started on my lists now that I'm back from vacation...

Welcome Twinsmom! I'm new here too, and I love it! Where in central Florida are you? I used to live in Oviedo, I was born and raised in Sanford. Now I live in the Jacksonville area. I miss central florida, though!!!

Sharon

Floridamom, I live in a little town called Sorrento. I'm about 35 min. from Orlando and only 15 min. from Sanford. which is the closed for any type of shopping. We are very happy here we've only been here about 31/2 years. My girls love their school. You know the old saying if they are happy I'm happy. I hope we can stay here for a while, my husbands company has moved us about every 4 years. And he is not even in the military.

Kathy

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I know I will enjoy visiting with everyone and learning how to part with my money on my smellies.

Guest stardustgirl

Welcome! I'm a bakery fan too. And I agree with the earlier comment that this board is addiction itself.

[smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20waving]

Guest Anonymous

I think I picked the perfect place for tart chat. Hello to all of you and looking forward to learning about new vendors as well as all your opinions on companies. You seem like a real cool bunch of gals! Does anyone know how to get my name out of caps? I am a big bakery fan! That's my weakness! Hello all!

[/b]

I think I picked the perfect place for tart chat. Hello to all of you and looking forward to learning about new vendors as well as all your opinions on companies. You seem like a real cool bunch of gals! Does anyone know how to get my name out of caps? I am a big bakery fan! That's my weakness! Hello all!

[/b]

[smilie=th_crying] I love bakery, too!