The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Dessas Homespun Scents

Returning member - from AZ

Hi there,

I am a returning member of this forum. I stumbled on it a couple of years ago and became addicted to the world of tarts in quick order. I actually started making my own tarts in May 2010(strictly as a hobby, not a business) and still do to this day. I am a tart addict and have 7 warmers pretty much going all the time. My favorites are the fall/holiday scents and I love, love, love bakery scents. I like reading about new scents and trying new scent blends. I am looking forward to trying out some vendors as well.

Guest jesuschick

I cannot say welcome or welcome back because I am WAY newer than you!

It sounds as if we are wax melting twins!! Give me a good Pumpkin Bread or Hot Apple Pie any day of the week, any time of the year!

I have forced myself to gather up some lemons, limes and other fruits but my heart is in the spicy bakery goodness realm!!

I know that you make most of your own now, but I still am eager to hear about your favs because it sounds as if they would be mine as well!