The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Celebrating our "Scentipendance" with...

I have LOL's Pink Sugar Mon' Sherry going (Pink Sugar/Cherry blend) and I love it! It's really a nice combo, especially if you are a Pink Sugar fan.

Thanks, send - it sounds like a good solution for our melters

Cyn - how is the Mouse? :lol:

I have on a Mookie Rosemary Mint this evening.

Oooh Lisa-Love that scent!

Cyn- How's your vacation goin?

I am having a time of it with the melts this evening! Put on Asian Orchard-Nene's-it is strong,but I am not sure if I like it or not. Probably will not reorder.

Put on Marshmallow Peeps-Busy Bee-I can't smell a thing!! :lol:

Of course,we have been at the pool all afternoon,so maybe my nose is chlorinated! I am going to try something else...

Tonight I'm finishing up the CFTKR Nana's Kitchen, and started the Melonade.

Have a good night ladies!

Melting Candle Haven's Cinnamon rolls in the kitchen....very strong...and YC Green House in the bedroom...also very strong. Great scents!

Cat & Debra - the vacation is going well, thanks. The girls are having a blast, but they are moving a lot slower than when we started. :P I think we're all exhausted, but happy, LOL. We'll have another busy day today, then be headed home. I'm looking forward to getting back to my variety of smellies!

I have my Christmas scents melting (posted in the other thread already...Christmas Time and Christmas Cookie). When my order from CFTKR arrives later on today then I'll be switching over to new scents.

Have a great day!

Cat & Debra - the vacation is going well, thanks. The girls are having a blast, but they are moving a lot slower than when we started. [smilie=th_clap1] I think we're all exhausted, but happy, LOL. We'll have another busy day today, then be headed home. I'm looking forward to getting back to my variety of smellies!

cyn... enjoy the remainder of the vacation.... :P

Christmas scents- Christmas Essence-MB and Frosty Mint-GF

Have Christmas Coffee on deck-haven't decided-I think its going in the kitchen-Candledippers

Melting my Christmas in July scents today!!

Dew Drop Scents ~ Christmas Kitchen...cookies, balsam and peppermint....Love, love!!

The Tart Shoppe ~ Santa's Whiskers...yum...sugar cookies and balsam...strong!

Cat - I completely, totally, and absolutely LOVE your avatar.

Doing my Christmas thing today - I will post there!

(did a little Eucalyptus simmer oil, too)

Cat - I completely, totally, and absolutely LOVE your avatar.

Doing my Christmas thing today - I will post there!

(did a little Eucalyptus simmer oil, too)

Thanks Deb-I do too! That's the kind of day I hope to have today!

Just wanted to add that the mint is mingling with the coffee beautifully! Its like a bakery in here!!!

Guest stardustgirl

I have B&BW "Fresh Lemonade" going in the bath. I've got all the windows wide open in the house today because it's a picture-perfect sunny day with little humidity and a light breeze. Not terribly good for scenting (with all my windows open), but *really* good for our yard sale! :P

Just started melting, I have my own two kids plus two more. It's been very crazy today. anyway I'm starting with CFTKR Cinn. and Balsam in the living room and in the kitchen I have a jar going in Christmas Cookie from Yankee Candle. I love both of these. It should smell very good in here shortly