The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Celebrating our "Scentipendance" with...

Good morning, everyone!

Coconut Milk & Key Lime Pie - Bizzy B's. Just started

Mississippi Magnolia - Autumn Candles. I don't think I'm going to like this one. As it's starting out, the magnolia scent does not seem authentic to me. I may dump this one soon.

Then from Candles, Melt & More:

Buttercream Crunch - this one is already throwing, smells yummy

Almond

French Crumb Cake

I just put the other two on and will check them in a bit.

OK, Mississippi Magnolia had to go. Very strong, but not authentic. It was giving me a headache. Replaced with Vanilla Grapefruit (Candles, Melts & More).

Almond & Buttercream Crunch are really doing well. French Crumb Cake is nice. Not getting anything from Coconut Milk & Key Lime Pie yet.

Good morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffee]

Yesterday I got my package from Nene's! I took CFTKR Apple Grove out and replaced with Nene's Jonathan Apple and it was beautiful. I have to say of the 2 I prefer Nene's because it lasted somuch longer, and is still going!!

I put Coastal Breeze from Nene's in the bedroom. It smells so nice cold, can't wait til it melts. YC Clean Cotton votive in living room

It looks like I need to put whipped cream honeydew from CH on my list to try next, it seems so many love this scent! HAve a great weekend everyone!!!

Sharon

Guest Anonymous
Good morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffee]

Yesterday I got my package from Nene's! I took CFTKR Apple Grove out and replaced with Nene's Jonathan Apple and it was beautiful. I have to say of the 2 I prefer Nene's because it lasted somuch longer, and is still going!!

I put Coastal Breeze from Nene's in the bedroom. It smells so nice cold, can't wait til it melts. YC Clean Cotton votive in living room

It looks like I need to put whipped cream honeydew from CH on my list to try next, it seems so many love this scent! HAve a great weekend everyone!!!

Sharon

Sharon - I like Nene's too :oops:

So far I've been melting CHC's Geen Tea for work.....I'm finding it to be almost identical to her Herbal scent.

Guest Anonymous

Am going thru my elderly tarts (good name for em mjclkc! :lol:) So I'm breaking them outta the Old Tarts Home before they lose all their smelly-ness. Melting Queen of Hearts vanilla grapefruit. It's from May '07 :lol: but is doing great!

Have a great weekend everyone! :oops:

For the weekend I going to finish up a couple of tarts. Cactus & Sea Salt-by Grazia, and Plumeria by Country Light. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Susan

Guest Anonymous
Tonight i'm melting Tarts Galore - Sweet Orange Chili Pepper (nice scent, not much throw)

I have the same problem with tarts from there. They smell great cold and are good for the first 30 minutes or so but then they konk out. :oops:

Guest Anonymous
Tonight i'm melting Tarts Galore - Sweet Orange Chili Pepper (nice scent, not much throw)

I have the same problem with tarts from there. They smell great cold and are good for the first 30 minutes or so but then they konk out. :oops:

I only ordered once from there - same experience.

I am continuing Dew Drop Scents Sunwashed Linen upstairs,

Put in Crosscreek's Summer Daze downstairs.....

Momovtwo and Rembran, I didn't purchase from there, I won the monthly raffle. While I'm grateful for the free tarts, I don't think I would order from there based on the 2 tarts I tried so far.

Guest Anonymous
Momovtwo and Rembran, I didn't purchase from there, I won the monthly raffle. While I'm grateful for the free tarts, I don't think I would order from there based on the 2 tarts I tried so far.

Sometimes it's best to win freebies when trying a new place. That's cool. Hopefully you can find some winners in the lot of them. :oops:

Oh, a thought....I remember that the tarts from tarts galore do best for me in tiny spaces like a bathroom. I used up the last of mine in the wall plug in that is in my half bath.

This morning it's Bizzy B's botanical orchard & nectar blooms. I received this from a candlefind friend for my birthday and have been purposely saving it for a warm summer day when I knew I'd be home to enjoy it. It's not even halfway melted and already throwing like crazy. Not exactly floral, but not entirely fruity, either. Almost spa like and truly wonderful. :oops:

S&S - I'm impressed that you know how old your tarts are!

Today is BloomWick Sandalwood - mild throw

AND!!! (my new find, ginger lovers!!)

Lemon Bay's Bay Rum. Wooowie! I had no idea what I was going to smell, but the ginger scent is coming through loud and clear so far. The tarts are soft so I got the scent on my fingers getting them out of the wrapper, sniff...sniff. Don't mind a bit! :oops:

The whole family is enjoying the tart from Bizzy B's so much that I went to the site to order more. Of course, one thing led to another and I ended up ordering a plug in melter for the powder room in addition to several single tart cups. :oops:

Guest Anonymous
The whole family is enjoying the tart from Bizzy B's so much that I went to the site to order more. Of course, one thing led to another and I ended up ordering a plug in melter for the powder room in addition to several single tart cups. :roll:

Well geesh- I guess someone better post the link-a-rooni for me to go window shop.....Hmmmm, maybe i can sneak an order in passed the old warden (AKA DH). lol

Are they beeswax tarts?

Today I am melting Carols Tropical Apple. Smells nice. Its a good apple for the summertime. No spice in this one and different from the standard McIntosh. Would buy this one again, like most of Carols.

Wanted to add that there is Busy Bee's and then Bizzy B's. Two different companies. I have only tried BizzyB's and enjoy them alot.

Guest Anonymous
I plead the 5th

In case you decide to order from the Bizzy place...be sure to look for her 15% off code that is hidden on the site....it helps. She has it every month. Haveing said that.....does not mean which I prefer. Have fun Jason

I found the code. I only put in three tarts and a lip balm and it wanted to charge me $6 to ship so I clicked out. :roll:

My nose has cleared for the most part so I'm in full melting mode again. I'm melting Cinnamon Crispy Cream downstairs and Better than S*x Cake upstairs.