The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents So Fine, Please Be Mine

Hi CandleFriends, happy end-of-the-weekend-wind-down!

This evening I've been finishing Pinon Wood by Morenci (a candle). It's almost finished, just like the weekend.

:o

I had a pretty productive day. Got the pantry re-organized, DH fixed the garden fence, got my carrot seed-tapes made. It was too windy to plant them, so hopefully it will be calmer tomorrow. DS's final science project presentation is finished (not due till Wed!) ahead of schedule.

Life is good.

:D

Gonna play my latest seek-n-find game for awhile, then

[smilie=thzzz003]

G'nite my friends!

Jules - is that old or new CYS Neroli Lime? It was my mostest favoritest scent that she used to have. Wonder if it is still a good one?

Very fruity here today:

Scentsy - Cucumber Lime

Cozy - Violet Lime

Tara - Wild Watermelon

Deb, this Neroli Lime was an oldie from before CYS changed hands. I'm not surprised it was one of your favorites. I was blown away by it. I must have commented to DH three different times last night about how much I liked it. Why didn't I melt this one sooner? Wonder if it's still the same, or even still available.

This morning it's Candledippers - Lemon Bundt Cake

Good Monday Morning to All!

:D

Starting the day out with Outdoor Fresh by CFTKR in 3 melters (beautiful snowflake shapes)

Natures Bounty by Front Porch in my bedroom

Last clam of Citrus Splash by Jaime Clair (grocery store clam!) in my bathroom, I have to report this was pretty good - not quite as cheap as BH&G at Walmonster, and a very small selection at my Publix, but if it went on sale again, I'd grab more.

I believe that last line is the essence of my un-doing.

;)

Have a great day everyone!!

The kitty is sprinting around crazily as if someone is trying to set her on fire. [smilie=th_tigger] I don't know what gets into her sometimes, but she is just so gosh darn cute no matter what she does.

DH, meanwhile, got a Nook yesterday and is so glued to it already that it's really driving me nuts. [smilie=th_c53] Anybody else's family zone out on technology? If so, what do you do about it?

Christy, my cat does the same thing sometimes and it's hilarious. Yes, my family zones out on laptops, ipods, xbox...etc. I do limit the boys' time that they can play during the week. However, with an adult, I don't think you could do that...lol. In general, I think technology is a good thing, but people are so tuned into their devices that they stop interacting with each other! I see this alot out in public...especially parents tuning their kids out while they text away on their phones or ipads. THAT really drives me nuts!!!!! soapbox.gif It's a pet peeve of mine.

Melting Hot Orange Danish from Can-Do...love this scent a lot. yum.gif

Have a great Presidents Day everyone...the boys and I are going to go shopping this afternoon. Fun shopping, not grocery shopping...lol

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good morning starting my day off with Lemon Bundt cake from Shady mountain which is now Butterfly Lane Scents

have a great day

I see this alot out in public...especially parents tuning their kids out while they text away on their phones or ipads. THAT really drives me nuts!!!!! soapbox.gif It's a pet peeve of mine.

Amen. They don't realize that they are missing so much. One day their kids will be grown. :(

Today I am melting:

Winter Festival from LSC...absolutely love this...this was a reorder and I hope she keeps it all year!!!

Peppermint Marshamallow Snow also from LSC...really wonderful.

Roasted Espresso from Swan Creek...a gift [smilie=The_Hi] thankie ....probably the best straight coffee scents I've ever smelled. Mixed with the above it's :thwetkissf:

Upstairs:

Beauty at Dawn from Cozy Cottage

Have a good one. :)

Amen. They don't realize that they are missing so much. One day their kids will be grown. :(

Today I am melting:

Winter Festival from LSC...absolutely love this...this was a reorder and I hope she keeps it all year!!!

Peppermint Marshamallow Snow also from LSC...really wonderful.

Roasted Espresso from Swan Creek...a gift [smilie=The_Hi] thankie ....probably the best straight coffee scents I've ever smelled. Mixed with the above it's :thwetkissf:

Upstairs:

Beauty at Dawn from Cozy Cottage

Have a good one. :)

Maggie, yes, so true. waa.gif I once was behind a woman with a baby at the checkout at Wally World. I'd say the baby girl was around 3-4 months old...cute as a button and the woman texted on her phone the entire time even while I smiled and talked to her baby...didn't even acknowledge me or the cashier!!!!!! grrr.gif

Well, the boys are outside shooting their bb guns and having a pretty good time. Don't know if I have the heart to tell them I want to get going and head out to the mall and the library...

Still melting the tart from earlier, but on my way to pick something for later on...

That's a pet peeve of mine, too. And after their kids are grown & gone, they'll be the ones that wonder why they haven't called or visited for 6 or 7 years. [smilie=th_roll]

It is pouring rain here and very dark and gloomy.

Trep - where is 'here'? R U still in IA or back in MO now? Just wondering if I should get out my umbrella. [smilie=th_foolish1]

I'm melting CFTKR's Sweet Indian Bread - really good! Smells like it's baked over a campfire. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

[smilie=th_sHellobar] Just got home and am melting Luna Bleu Electric Lemonade. So good!

Got my new glasses today after wearing my old ones for 10 yrs!!!

I can actually SEE!!! [smilie=th_sign0162] Enjoyed the ride home just looking at everything. The problem is now I can see the dirt at home! [smilie=th_cha60]

Lynn

A bit chill here in the panhandle tonite.

I have a candle burning, Hearts and Flowers by Morenci

I hope you all have a great evening!

Maggie, how are you liking Cozy Cottage's tarts?

Maggie, how are you liking Cozy Cottage's tarts?

Laurie...they are nice...I really can't complain. [smilie=th_pardon] Most of the scents I got from them are the type I use upstairs in my bedroom...so they don't have to throw too much to be noticed. I haven't found any "I can't live without it" scents yet, but I still have A LOT to go. However, with all the hoopla I've read about them lately, I don't anticipate ordering again at this point.

Hope all of you are having an enjoyable evening!

So far this evening I have been burning BBW Eucalyptus Spearmint. The flames get very low on this triple wick candle right after lighting them, but the candle always seems to liquify and throw quite well. Interesting...

I have Nantucket Briar (a favorite, esp. from Crabtree and Evelyn!) melting from The Candle Shoppe. Think maybe they changed their name? [smilie=th_pardon] I could be making that up, but I thought I saw something...

Sweet--"here" is still Iowa. It poured all afternoon and part of the evening and I think it was storming down in MO at my house so I was covered wherever I was. Ha!! Did you get wet too? Today is my 37th wedding anniversary --it is kind of a joke in my family that I have spent more anniversaries with my parents or in this case my dad than I have with my husband. For years every Feb there would be some kind of crisis with my folks--cancer operations, heart operations, strokes and the aftermath to name a few. Year after year I would be here on my anniversary. Then the past few years I have been at home but now here I am again. One year the neighbors up here even got together and sent me a candy/balloon bouquet!! At any rate, I hope to go home by the weekend.

To start my day it is Pomegranate Passion Fruit from BH&G. There was only one cube left in the clamshell and I didn't want to have to haul it home with me.

Hope you all have a great day.

Good Morning!

Longing for an "ocean" day here - one short errand and then working around the house is on the agenda. I have 3 waxie orders headed my way today - let's see if the mailman can beat DH. One, unfortunately, is on UPS and they ALWAYS come here late, like 4:30-5:30 late. ugh. So I may have to own-up to 1 order. Hopefully just that

:blush:

Cactus & Sea Salt by Tara's Candle Cottage in the living room

Sea Kelp by Tara's in the hallway

Fresh Bamboo by Distinctly Pink in the kitchen

still have the bathrooms to do when I get around to it.

[smilie=th_balloons]

Have a great day!

I'm burning a 'Lemon Pound Cake' candle from MVP, and melting a small sample-sized 'Banana Nut Muffin' tart from an unknown vendor. It's starting to smell great in here!

Happy Anniversary, Nancy. th_0b464f69745090d9d8a0fd4616f0ac2e.gif

Laurie, I feel your pain of a late UPS arrival. It's almost impossible to sneak those orders in. Our truck even honks the darn horn when he arrives. th_thsecret.gifHush!

This morning's scents:

CBV jar - Bella Swan

YC - Tranquil Moments swirl

Slatkin - Fresh Lemon

Candledippers melts - Lemon Lava Cake