The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents So Fine, Please Be Mine

Jules - Congrats to your DS! [smilie=th_clap1] Next time U go, you'll have to take a bag of tarts to share with the other proud mom's & dad's. Please take a pic of your son's face. [smilie=th_giggle]

Aria - glad your DH will be home soon! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

I'm melting DT's Pears & Pearls. SO good! [smilie=th_c61] I've seen this from several vendors and have been wanting to try it & am glad I did. Yeah...the names pull me in sometimes. [smilie=th_pardon]

Sweet, I love finding unusual scent names - if the scent is unique too! Not so much when they give it fancy name and it is a plain old, common scent. :mellow:

Jules, good job, DS! I hope you had lots of B&B scents wafting after you - that is good and embarrassing to them, also! ^_^

Mp - I remember how that was with the kids having so many days off all at once, then it seemed like a loooong spell with nothing to look forward to. :(

Tonight is Carrot Cake from YC

I'm burning a few candles and melting LSC Pink Fruit Lupes -- this is such a HUGE favorite of mine! Luckily I double-ordered it on my first order, so I still have another 2 halves to go. Hope I get the chance to reorder this one someday. This scent was my reward for melting that dang fire one earlier.

Earlier today I used up my YC Autumn Leaves big jar. Hooray!

How did you like that? I got a small bag during a clearance sale last month, and the throw was hugely disappointing . . . as in basically non-existent, for me.

My throw was non-existent too, I couldn't even smell it, I had it in my bedroom which is small and still nothing, but it was odd since I got it a couple months back and the throw was awesome back then, so maybe the formula changed, I was disappointed in it this time

Tonight I'm melting a mystery tart from Front Porch.

My throw was non-existent too, I couldn't even smell it, I had it in my bedroom which is small and still nothing, but it was odd since I got it a couple months back and the throw was awesome back then, so maybe the formula changed, I was disappointed in it this time

Sorry that happened to you, too! It was the first time I had tried it, and it smelled good in the bag, just didn't throw, so I tried it in my bathroom with the door closed (which is last-ditch hope for non-smelling tarts) and zip, zilch, nada. (talking about Sunrise by Crabby)

[smilie=th_sad-1]

Yesterday afternoon I put on 2 from Shayz Scentz: Georgia Peach (eh) and Peach Supreme (a little better). So around dinner time, I notice that I am smelling what I thought was chicken in the crock pot when I would come down the hallway. Funny thing is, I didn't cook anything yet. After dinner, I was still noticing it and realized it was coming from these tarts.

[smilie=th_sSig_what]

How weird. I have not had much luck with peach scents from anyone, some of them outright smell like B.O. even before melting (and I'm too skeered to melt 'em). LOL

[smilie=th_roll]

Yesterday must've been a bad day for melts, because the one in my kitchen was an ultimate fail as well. Paradise Reef from Distinctly Pink. I am officially crossing off that vendor, it was an absolute no-throw, as has been everything else from there, they've ranged from super-slight to nada

.[smilie=grrr]

This morning I'm finishing a Morenci candle, Herbal Spa, which is one of my least favorites from Morenci (just not an appealing herbal for me). Finishing it so I can move on and maybe get a couple more Morenci's!

Waiting for the weather to show itself to decide whether we garage sale or grocery shop at 7am.

Have a great day, friends!

[smilie=th_wave]

th_316785e4.gifGood morning everyone & Happy Saturday! I'm melting CFTKR Almond Pastry & Scentsy Mochadoodle. Any good plans for today? I have to take my older son to his basketball game in a few hours, but nothing else on the agenda.

Laurie - Peach wax smelling like chicken?? th_puke.gif

Edited to add: I already took out Almond Pastry. DH said it smelled bad like air freshener in a men's room th_shocked_sick_big.gif Going to melt FP Ultimate Bakery instead lol.

The cats woke me up early this morning. I should thank them because I've been enjoying a cup of French Vanilla Coffee and almost two hours of peace and quiet before the troops wake up. The boys are out of school until Wednesday so I'll take the quiet when I can get it.

Candledippers - Sprinkles melt

Slatkin - Calypso Sun jar

Yankee - Tranquil Escape jar

[smilie=th_sHellobar] Happy Saturday, everybody!!!

I am melting CFTKR Coconut Marshmallow Whip in LR and CFTKR Caramel Swirl in kitchen this morning. Smells so good!

Woke up to this!!!! [smilie=th_catkiss] Jetta was up and acting like a wild indian this morning!

Laurie, I will be super careful with peach scents!! Yuck!!!! Chicken?!!! That is so weird! [smilie=th_yellow5]

I plan on making a trip to TJ Maxx today to see if they still have any Goose Creek candles. I know I have seen them there, but was afraid to buy any since I wasn't familiar with them. After seeing the raves on here I think I will give them a try!

Anyone else tried them? If so what are your thoughts?

Have a wonderful day!!!

Good Morning... [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

All through the night and this morning it's been

WAHM Sweet Holiday Blend Coffee...this is [smilie=th_fabulous1] ...thanks CF friend! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Laurie...Chicken scented peach wax? Yikes! I am not a big peach fan but I recently ordered a Peach ZB and I HOPE it doesn't smell like "chicken". [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Aria~ [smilie=th_ahaaha] Glad hubby's on his way home to you!

Have a good one! :)

:hello:

I'm melting Haley's Frosted Pumpkin before heading out this morning. Wowzers, it's strong and good! It's a busy weekend ahead. Today is a planning committee meeting for my dog club's 20th anniversary, then a baby shower. Tomorrow is dog training class and then a Mardi Gras party. And here I sit trying to figure out when I'll have time to scrub the floor. Just how all these commitments came to be is beyond me! [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Have a spectacularly satisfying weekend, everybody! Enjoy your smellies! [smilie=th_200912104451]

Gail

Happy Saturday to all...still burning my Rosemary Verbena votive and also melting Luna Bleu Uninhibited. This is one fresh scent and is filling my LR quite nicely. Well, having a redo on our new kitchen floor tile grout. The color we used (light) and then sealed as we were suppose to did not hold up. It looks terrible and seems to be attracting any kind of dirt, stain, etc. We found a place on line and they can mix up any color of grout stain so we are attempting to try this before having to remove all of the grout. This time we went with Mocha. I will let you know how it all turns out. Wishing all a great Saturday afternoon.

Happy Hockey Day everyone! nhl2-1.gif

omg-1.gifI'm watching a show called Beautiful Homes on HGTV...icon_eek.gifwaaaay over the top homes! Anyone else see this?

Melting Pumpkin Pie from Thompson's...the last of my bag of crumbles in this scent! Re-order for sure.

DH made in home safe & sound last night

Have a great afternoon!

Well, having a redo on our new kitchen floor tile grout.

Katz - geeze, having to do a job over that was big to start with is so frustrating. :wacko: Hope it goes smoothly (and quickly) for U! [smilie=yes]

I've changed to LSC Vanilla Pound Cake. [smilie=th_1_bigone110] ...this is a little cup of waxie wonderfulness! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Melting Berry Christmas and Country Christmas both from Crosscreek Country Candles and Happy Holidays from Cozy Cottage Scents need to use up these Christmas scents.

Finished my candle from this morning.

Put Storm Watch from Crabby in 3 melters.

I don't smell anything yet.

:mellow:

I hope this isn't a repeat of the Sunrise tarts from them.

I just checked, and they have indeed, melted, but don't smell unless you lean over them.

:(

I just added another tart to each melter, I have a pretty good sized bag of it.

Hoping for a whiff . . . .

:unsure:

(dark and dreary and rainy here today and not getting much accomplished)

[smilie=th_sad-1]

Hope everyone is doing well!

Hope you get some scent out of those, Laurie!

In the living room I've melted Busy Bee Candle Shop and Butterscotch Brulee, and now it's Wahm's Frost Bite. AT THE SAME TIME I am melting SH Sugar Plum Spice in the bedroom!!!! Can you believe it?!? Multiple scents AT ONCE!!!!!

[smilie=th_aola] [smilie=th_aola] [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Hope you get some scent out of those, Laurie!

In the living room I've melted Busy Bee Candle Shop and Butterscotch Brulee, and now it's Wahm's Frost Bite. AT THE SAME TIME I am melting SH Sugar Plum Spice in the bedroom!!!! Can you believe it?!? Multiple scents AT ONCE!!!!!

[smilie=th_aola] [smilie=th_aola] [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

[smilie=th_23_32_7]

CFTKR Coconut Marshmallow Whip in LR. Another CfTKR CMW in kitchen, along with a Goose Creek French Vanilla candles. Picked it up at TJ Maxx today and just lit it so hoping it is as good as the reviews say these candles are! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Laurie...I am marking Crabby off of the "to try" list. So sorry you didn't like them. [smilie=th_pullhair]

Lynn

[smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack Wow! My Goose Creek French Vanilla candle is throwing like crazy!!! Love it! I bought the med. size jar and it is two wicks. I will definitely try more of these!

Lynn