The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

Hi from Florida!

Hi, My name is Sarah & I'm a certified wax addict mainly of the tart variety, but I do have a serious love affair with candles as well. I've been melting & burning for years & years. My favorite tart vendors are Lasting Scent Candles & Candles From the Keeping Room and my favorite candles are from Candleberry Candles, Swan Creek Candles & Yankee Candle. As my user name implys I'm 1st & foremost a bakery nut, but I do also enjoy certain non-bakery scents like laundry, spa scents & definitely fruits! The only scents I absolutely cannot tolerate is very strong cinnamons, bakery or not. They really bother my nose & are headache inducing for me. I do not do many florals for this reason also. Other than that, bring on the smellies!!! [smilie=th_happy]

[smilie=th_e16] Sarah! I've been stalking Candleberry's site for months - have any favorites to recommend? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] I luv bakery, too! Glad you've joined us.... [smilie=th_Welcome_from_the_Whol

I sure do have favorites from Candle Berry! LOL I love the Honey Buttered Rolls, Fried Cinnamon Buns, Maple Honey Bread, Hot Maple Toddy,& Harvest Sugar Cookie. I'm ordering soon & eyeing, Hansel & Gretel's House, Brandy Custard, Midnight Toast & SUgar Pie!

[smilie=th_blij31-1]

::::wavin' atcha from the Panhandle !

What part of FL are you in? I spent most of my adult life in SoFL, a brief time in the Tampa bay area, and now up in Pensacola c-o-l-a cola!

Glad you found us here, this is a great fun place to hang out.

[p.s. we have the state in common, but I'm afraid I'm not a bakery fan - I love the other kinds you mentioned tho, and the tart vendors - LSC & CFTKR are awesome!]

I sure do have favorites from Candle Berry!

TY Sarah! [smilie=th_teks0311] I was thinking of trying a holiday scent, too - any faves? How about the melts - have U tried those? It drives me nutz that you have to order 2 of each scent of the cake tarts on their site. :(

[smilie=th_blij31-1]

::::wavin' atcha from the Panhandle !

What part of FL are you in? I spent most of my adult life in SoFL, a brief time in the Tampa bay area, and now up in Pensacola c-o-l-a cola!

Glad you found us here, this is a great fun place to hang out.

[p.s. we have the state in common, but I'm afraid I'm not a bakery fan - I love the other kinds you mentioned tho, and the tart vendors - LSC & CFTKR are awesome!]

I'm from Tampa, North Tampa to be specific :)

Happy we have love for those 2 vendors in common, if not bakery ;) LOL

TY Sarah! [smilie=th_teks0311] I was thinking of trying a holiday scent, too - any faves? How about the melts - have U tried those? It drives me nutz that you have to order 2 of each scent of the cake tarts on their site. :(

Unless I'm buying a scent I already know I love or buying enough for free shipping, I typically only buy their melts from a different site called SweetKreations.com. They don't always carry every scent but they don't make you buy 2. I've spoken with the owner, & she said if something I want isn't listed, to email or call & they might have it in their store.

I haven't tried any of their holiday scents.....yet! LOL

[smilie=th_hello] Sarah and [smilie=th_we0081] ! I'm a bakery nut too...and I'm the same way with hot cinnamon. But the sweet cinnamon is yummy to me! [smilie=yes] Thanks for the link regarding the Candleberry tarts...would love to order some of those! :)

Hi Sarah! I recently moved from Central Florida. I also love Candleberry Candle Co. If you go to their website and call the phone number you can order two different scents. This is what I do because I don't always want the same scent. My favorite is Hot Maple Toddy.

Hi Sarah! I recently moved from Central Florida. I also love Candleberry Candle Co. If you go to their website and call the phone number you can order two different scents. This is what I do because I don't always want the same scent. My favorite is Hot Maple Toddy.

Oh you mean for the piece of cake melts??? That's awesome! Thanks for letting me know! I place 1 big Candleberry order a year & I'm getting ready to do that this weekend. I'm making my list now! In addition to favorites like HOt Maple Toddy & Honey Buttered Rolls, I'm also getting their new Midnight Toast, Sugar Pie, Candleberry Cafe(3 layers), Home for the Holidays(3 layers), Brandy Custard, and Hansel & Gretel House.

Oh & probably Fall Festival too! LOL It's only once a year! I need to splurge!

Hi Sarah. Welcome to the forum. th_balloons.gif

I'm excited to find another Candleberry Candle fan. Hot Maple Toddy is so good. Love the candles. I'm always hoping they'd have more sales, or any sales. If you ever catch wind of a Candleberry sale, please pass it along.