The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

Hi from California!

I’m new here and wanted to say I’m excited to be here! I’ve been melting wax for a while, I started off with Yankee Candle and branched off into different candle brands.

I melt tarts too and like trying out different brands, I see there are a few tart vendors on here I have tried. Looking to making new friendships and find a few good tart vendors!

Yay!

[smilie=th_hello]

Donnie Darko!

(love that movie, btw)

Trust me, you will find LOTS of good tart vendors talked about here.

What are some of your faves?

[smilie=th_we0081]

We're glad you're here!

I discovered Orchid Lakes Candles & Soaps, their zucchini bread, corn bread, sugar corn pudding and got milk are all to die for!

I also received a new shipment of Lil Kitchen Candles, their zucchini bread is awesome, their hot orange danish is a little on the light side.

Waiting on a big order from Distinctly Pink, can’t wait!

Has anyone tired Bella’s Candles & Tarts? They have a wicked buttermilk biscuit & strawberry jam tart! Their zucchini waffle cone, cinnamon butter crescent roll and vanilla poundcake are all good. I kid you not!

Thanks for making me feel so welcome!

Has anyone tired Bella’s Candles & Tarts? They have a wicked buttermilk biscuit & strawberry jam tart! Their zucchini waffle cone, cinnamon butter crescent roll and vanilla poundcake are all good. I kid you not!

Thanks for making me feel so welcome!

Hi Donnie! I just received a small order from Bella's. I ordered the RTS tarts since her TAT can run long. I love her Honey Butter Buns! I got a couple of zucchini blends (cranberry and pumpkin) this time, too, and she sent a sample of strawberry zucchini.