The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Melts go Marching One by One - Hurrah, Hurrah!

Good Morning Everyone~~Melting Lasting Scent's Maple Butter French Toast @ work....it's wonderful~~making me really hungry!!!

Lynn, I'm thinking positive thoughts for your DD to have an excellent report! [smilie=th_sml29]

I'm melting Haley's Buttermints again today. It's powerful and long lasting!

Gail

I just finished swapping/changing the melters around here.

Florida Sunrise from Tara's is still going STRONG!

I moved the LoveSpell type from the unknown vendor to my bathroom, because it was doing zilch in my bedroom.

In my bedroom, I put Meadows from BRH

In my son's room, I put Rainy Nights in Georgia, a freebie from Brown Bag Candle Co.

Two smelly buddies are celebrating birthdays today, Mpfand and ladylcl3! [smilie=th_8d1933ff] (threads started in Birthday Wishes)

I'm melting LOL's Vanilla Crack and burning Cheryl's Vanilla Pods candle. Vanilla heaven! [smilie=cloud_9]

Good morning!!! No melting this morning since I am at work, but I melted Scentsy Central Park Pralines last night by my bed and I think my mouth watered all night!! [smilie=th_1_bigone110] Woke up this morning and ate brownies for breakfast!! Such a wonderful scent. Going to stock up on it before it disappears, since everything I love does!! LOL!

Lynn

Today I'm not melting anything. I have to mop the floors, and so the house will smell like green Fabuloso in a bit.

After that, I've got to clear some room for incoming wax. My CFTKR order is supposed to be here today, and my Haley's order will be here either today or tomorrow. No idea where I'm gonna stick it all... Empty cereal boxes on the shelf?? Under the ironing pile???[smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Good morning all. It rained here this morning, but now the sun is shining. Everything sparkles outside.

Melting French Crumb Cake from Cozy Cottage and burning a Voluspa votive in Crisp Champagne.

Today I'm not melting anything. I have to mop the floors, and so the house will smell like green Fabuloso in a bit.

After that, I've got to clear some room for incoming wax. My CFTKR order is supposed to be here today, and my Haley's order will be here either today or tomorrow. No idea where I'm gonna stick it all... Empty cereal boxes on the shelf?? Under the ironing pile???[smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Jedda, I like the way you think! Great stash ideas, girl! My only problem would be forgetting where I stashed! Anyone done that?

I've always seen the Fabuloso and never tried it, how is it?

Sorry for straying

[smilie=th_teks0681]

so I'll say something scent of the day related.

I am preparing to put my Squeaky Clean car freshner from Crabby Candle in my car. It's one like I've never seen before. It's a metal, sealed jar, apparently with wax inside that melts in the heat. It has a little opening on top for the scent, and you stick it to the dash.

I'll report back later how this works out!

I had never heard of Fabuloso until I moved to Florida. We have a huge Hispanic population in my city, and I am so glad - I've fallen in love with the variety of cleaning products marketed towards the Hispanic market. Very good cleaners, and very highly scented.

Fabuloso is a great multi-purpose cleaner. My favorite is the green one, "Pasion de Frutas" (Passion of Fruits) scent. It smells like apples and pears, and is very sweet. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

(I could also go on for days about the joy that is Suavitel "Sparkling Celebrations" fabric softener (passion fruit and vanilla scented!!) but I don't want to stray too far off topic!) [smilie=hijacked] Sorry!

Good morning!

Lynn - Prayers for your daughter. I hope her check-up goes well.

Tarts from CFTKR:

Can't remember the exact name but it's a Coppertone dupe. It smells wonderful. I feel like I'm at the beach.

Grannie's Carrot Cake

Candles:

Blueberry jar - YC

Napa Valley Harvest votive - YC

I had never heard of Fabuloso until I moved to Florida. We have a huge Hispanic population in my city,

Me either!

Are you in Miami, by chance? I lived in South Florida forever and now I'm in the PanHandle

Jedda, I like the way you think! Great stash ideas, girl! My only problem would be forgetting where I stashed! Anyone done that?

Sorry for straying

[smilie=th_teks0681]

so I'll say something scent of the day related.

I am preparing to put my Squeaky Clean car freshner from Crabby Candle in my car. It's one like I've never seen before. It's a metal, sealed jar, apparently with wax inside that melts in the heat. It has a little opening on top for the scent, and you stick it to the dash.

I'll report back later how this works out!

Hi Laurie! Yes, I have "lost" stashes many times! So much fun when I find them! Just like getting a new order! LOL!!

I picked up a cute lined basket on clearance at TJ Maxx this weekend to put tarts in, but Jetta has claimed it as a bed, so I will probably just let her keep it! She is so spoiled! [smilie=th_catkiss]

Also, I LOVE the Fabuloso red that smells just like Hawaiian Punch!

Lynn

Me either!

Are you in Miami, by chance? I lived in South Florida forever and now I'm in the PanHandle

Nope, Tampa area. When I first moved to FL I was in Orlando. That's where I first fell in love with Fabuloso. Beats Pine-Sol any day!

It's a beautiful very very cold day here. I am so ready for the spring weather.

Melting Kim's Grammies Berry Griddlecakes. It is a bit on the old side but still is smelling good.

Hope you feel better soon, Maurie!

It is a fall scent day here -- YC Harvest jar burning and HoT Creamy Nutmeg in the melter. Yesterday's EW tart was virtually scentless as far as I could tell, so I tried to fish out a bunch of other old EW ones to use up in the near future.

It's so tough to use up the old ones and prioritize them over newer stashes, because they might be out of season or just further down in the tart bin. I have lots of LSC, Can-Do and CYS from recent purchases, but I feel bad using them when there are some really old ones lurking around.

You know I had to start doing this,this month. I didnt want to start using my stash that I've accumulated over time and hoarded. I always see others saying I'm using up my stash before buying more,and I just couldn't see myself doing that. That wasn't for me.

Well,last month was my last purchase from LOL or anywhere. Financially buying wax isn't going to be in the budget for a little while.(thanks to dentist,camera that died,and a car that needs some work). Since then I am using what I have and now it feels good to do so. I hope that by the time I go thru my whole stash I dont over buy and go wild. Right now it seems like its an automatic savings plan.

It is fun to play with new smellies and someday that will be me again.

Hi there friends...crazy weekend here and I never got to melt or post!

Today I melted Asian Plum from LSC...a nice scent, but very powerful! Wow! I turned the melter off a little while ago.

I took a drive over to YC today and took advantage of the last day of the $1 tart and votive Palooza. I am pretty well set on tarts, so I got 20 votives and a really pretty pink flickering shell votive holder. They had a brown one too, but the pink one was just too pretty to pass up. I almost got the starfish votive holder too, but decided to wait.

Have a nice evening everyone...off to serve dinner!

So far today, I've been burning a CBV candle dupe of Estee Lauder's Beautiful.

Just got back home from furniture shopping for our kids' rooms, and I think I'll fire up my melter. I'm not sure which scent as of yet.

We woke up to snow on the ground this morning here along Colorado's Front Range, but it is melted off and the afternoon is lovely, sunny and cool.

Tonight I'm burning a 'Harvest' scented jar from Michael's. The scent is nice, a blend of pumpkin, apple, spices, and pipe smoke. I will say that the throw isn't great. Eh, for a $3 jar candle I can't be too picky.

I'm melting Birthday Cake from LSC downstairs and Sugar from Scentsy upstairs. The two scents are blending together very nicely.

Hi everyone!

Tonight I'm melting Divine Cake from CFTKR

Candles are Slatkin Island Nectar and Fresh lemon

Enjoy the evening!

Hi everyone!

Tonight I'm melting Divine Cake from CFTKR

Candles are Slatkin Island Nectar and Fresh lemon

Enjoy the evening!

I just received Divine Cake from Carol today; she sent it as an extra. What do you think of it? I think it smells great cold!

Hi Jedda! Well so far I love Divine Cake from Carol,smells like a combo of cake and fruits and I'd re-order, it's yummy!It is kind of a light scent but it could be the room I'm melting it in too.Hope you enjoy yours!