The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Madness...

Rembran, Crosscreek Birthday Cake is one of my favorites. It's such a happy scent! :P I've gone Cake Crazy with my last few orders. I'm loving cupcake, birthday cake, vanilla cake, pound cake, orange chiffon cake, lemon cake, cake batter, 7 up pound cake, coffeecake, scratch cake, YOU NAME IT CAKE!

:P

I think in the three orders I'm waiting on right now 90% of the melts have the word 'cake' somewhere on the label. [smilie=th_cc8]

Jewel

Guest Anonymous
Rembran, Crosscreek Birthday Cake is one of my favorites. It's such a happy scent! :P I've gone Cake Crazy with my last few orders. I'm loving cupcake, birthday cake, vanilla cake, pound cake, orange chiffon cake, lemon cake, cake batter, 7 up pound cake, coffeecake, scratch cake, YOU NAME IT CAKE!

:P

I think in the three orders I'm waiting on right now 90% of the melts have the word 'cake' somewhere on the label. [smilie=th_cc8]

Jewel

Cake!! Someone mention cake?!! LOL You have made me very hungry by listing all of those scents. ;)

Just kidding.... I love those scents too!! I just got a wonderful surprise order from Crosscreek yesterday from one of my online friends. I got 10 tarts and they are all bakery scents. lol

At least they don't sit on the thighs right? lol

Just added Georgia Sunrise from Tuscadero's in the loft and the kids' rooms and Coco Cabana from Crosscreek in the powder room. I am going to dump Caramel Macchiato soon. It's a good scent, just doesn't last very long and our sunny, 80 degree weather has me in the mood for something light and fruity.

Guest Anonymous
Just added Georgia Sunrise from Tuscadero's in the loft and the kids' rooms and Coco Cabana from Crosscreek in the powder room. I am going to dump Caramel Macchiato soon. It's a good scent, just doesn't last very long and our sunny, 80 degree weather has me in the mood for something light and fruity.

mpfand - I just took Georgia Sunrise from T's out of my melter :P Replaced it with Good Fortune Happiness (also Tuscadero's).

Thanks, Rembran. My partner came home and asked me if I'd been smoking a stogie in the bedroom, that's how strong it is!

LOL! My father has a "cigar room"..the only place he's allowed to smoke cigars in my parent's home...it'll knock you out cold!

This morning I melted YC cottage breeze in my classroom. It smells like aftershave which I do not care for. Surprisingly my students loved it!

Guest Anonymous

Yankee candles all around today from the E-bay seller... Lime Vanilla,Sage Citrus,Orange , and Pineapple Gardenia... Smells like spring and I need it. It's snowing AGAIN in Chicago...YIPPEE :P

Scentsnob--sorry about the snow--yuk!!

I have changed out early as I am in a bad mood. I have in Can Do Sugar Bean--it's a trial scent I am trying for Donna, Glade French Vanilla and CHC Banana Cream Pie. I am in a bad mood because I got my order from ebay from the animal rescue place and over half of it was not there--32 tarts!! I have emailed to see what is going on. Also some of the ones that came were crushed and it was just a mess. They weren't crushed in the mailing--they were that way when they packed them. I was so pleased with my first order and so this is a huge disappointment. Hopefully, I can at least get a refund.

Guest Anonymous

Trep-I am so sorry.I really HATE when that happens.I got my order yesterday and everything was fine.On the flip side..I ordered a warmer from another company that I was so excited to receive (paid enough) and it looks so cheap it's unbelievable...GRRRR..I hope this is rectified quickly for you! [smilie=th_a056]

Guest Anonymous

sorry..double post...Can someone please tell me where to find different avatars...I'm really sick of looking at that pic...LOL

scentsnob--thanks for the sympathy--sorry about your melter--I really hate it when I pay a little extra for something special and then it comes and looks like it should have been super

cheap. I can't think it would cost these companies that much to put a little more into their products. I

Guest Anonymous

I have on Fresh baked bread, and it smells just like I''m baking bread in the oven with butter on it!! uuuummmm

[smilie=th_a056]

karla

errr I would also take pictures of the order, as well as the 4 smashed ones..why should u be out the money for those?

It may be for a good cause, but still they have to provide what was purchased..

I would give them til tomorrow morning to respond, then open a dispute in ebay if u don't get one.

mpfand - I just took Georgia Sunrise from T's out of my melter [smilie=th_a136] Replaced it with Good Fortune Happiness (also Tuscadero's).

Too funny. [smilie=th_a056] I'm really enjoying Georgia Sunrise. In the kitchen I replaced Caramel Macchiato with Cucumber Melon (also Tuscadero's).

I just heard back from the ebay place. I got two emails. The first one said let me check on this and then one a few minutes later asking me what I'd like them to do to make it up to me. I asked for a refund into my paypal account so if they do that quickly I will be OK with it. I don't feel like having them send the missing ones at this point--would rather just get my money so I can order elsewhere.

Sorry trep, I feel your pain. Good luck.

A business should stop and think about how an order is presented to the customer. That first impression when opening a package is so important.

I have a TS freebie Lemon Meringue at my desk

Santa Fe votive from Full Moon in the kitchen. (woodsy, unique scent)

I like it.

Good news--I just received a refund for the the missing tarts and the shipping difference. Also a very nice apology from Samantha so all is well. She has no idea what happened--must have been one of those weird mistakes we all get caught up in at times. I think we can safely continue to order from her as she obviously wants to do the right thing. Nancy

Actually I feel rather bad about even saying anything about it on here. I have had a rather upsetting day and so didn't take this as well as I should have. At any rate, obviously Samantha is honest so no one has anything to worry about when ordering from her.