The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

June's Summertime Scents

Hi everyone! We're still here in the hospital, but since it's still pretty early, I haven't heard yet if we get to go home today or not. I'm hoping to start smelling some breakfast soon....I'm starving! [smilie=th_bb20]

I hope u and Gage will go home today..you must be hungry to want hospital food lol:)

Guest tammye

Heidi - I hope you and Gage get to go home very soon. You need to get back to some melting.

Good Friday Morning!

Heidi, oh, I hope you guys get to go home today! Tarts smell much better than hospital smell! lol Best wishes...

Starting out with Fruit Loops from Crosscreek.......

From what I've heard this morning, we may have to stay another night. I'll find out later this afternoon. Gage is doing well, but the doctor and surgeon want to keep an eye on him to make sure he's healing properly.

I'm tired of hospital smells!!!!!

From what I've heard this morning, we may have to stay another night. I'll find out later this afternoon. Gage is doing well, but the doctor and surgeon want to keep an eye on him to make sure he's healing properly.

I'm tired of hospital smells!!!!!

Heidi.. hugs to you and Gage... glad to hear he is doing well.

I added Bella's Berry Smoothie to one of the melters... nice!

...edit... had to turn the melters off already... daughter complaining about the scents again... it is going to be a long summer! [smilie=th_bb20]

Good Morning-

Heidi-I guess I'll have to Sonic Air you one of those computer melters after all! Hopefully you'll get good news this afternoon!

I am burning-Brown Sugar and Berries-Home Interior, Morning Glory-Beanpod

I am melting- A Girls Night Out-Busy Bee, and Watercress and Aloe-Cobblestone

Heidi--I know you are super anxious to get home, but I think if they need him to stay another day and night it will be worth it rather than sending you home too soon and then having to go back. I've had that happen in my own family and I always wished they had just kept them there to begin with. Hopefully, though, it will be no later than tomorrow. I am very glad to know he is improving. Hang in there--your tarts will be waiting for you.

Guest candlefreak

Glad to hear that Gage is doing better!

Today I have a mystery scent from Cheryl's (wasn't labeled with a scent) in my LR and Ocean Mist from Can Do in my BR.

TGIF!

Sounds like we missed one when we were coming up with bad tart ideas, Heidi...no once mentioned "hospital-scented tarts". Hope you are home soon!

Today is Kulu Bay from Lure.

Hey Everyone! I've been AWOL for awhile, went on vacation and then had a computer issue when we returned. Hope everyone is doing well!

Today is Toasted Marshmallow from someone...can't remember who. :? No label on the tart except the scent name. I've given up on at least three different suppliers and am just cleaning up the remainders from my boxes while I wait for my latest big order from Bella. I've found I'm becoming so picky with who I buy tarts from now! The only vendors I think I'll repeat business with are Bellas and Tuscaderos. Both have loooong turnaround times but if I plan ahead they're so worth it.

Happy Friday everyone!

[smilie=th_bb20]

Hey Everyone! I've been AWOL for awhile, went on vacation and then had a computer issue when we returned. Hope everyone is doing well!

Today is Toasted Marshmallow from someone...can't remember who. :? No label on the tart except the scent name. I've given up on at least three different suppliers and am just cleaning up the remainders from my boxes while I wait for my latest big order from Bella. I've found I'm becoming so picky with who I buy tarts from now! The only vendors I think I'll repeat business with are Bellas and Tuscaderos. Both have loooong turnaround times but if I plan ahead they're so worth it.

Happy Friday everyone!

[smilie=th_bb20]

Good to have you back, CookieJewel!

I'm getting ready to leave for work so I'm just going to leave on Honeydew Melon from last night. It will just be the kids here for the afternoon and they both like this one. [smilie=th_bb20]

Well, I'm at home now, and dh is taking the afternoon shift. As far as we know, Gage is being discharged this afternoon. I just talked to dh on the phone, and the nurses changed the packing in his wounds and traumatized the poor little guy. A home health nurse is supposed to come to the house tomorrow to change the bandages, and to show us how to clean and pack the wounds. I'm definitely not looking forward to having to hurt him, but I know it needs to be done until he's completely healed. Many thanks to you all for all of your prayers and well wishes!

Besides the smell of a ton of laundry being washed since I'm so behind from being away for 3 days, I'm finally melting something...brown sugar & fig from missy's tempting tarts. It smells wonderful!

Well, I'm at home now, and dh is taking the afternoon shift. As far as we know, Gage is being discharged this afternoon. I just talked to dh on the phone, and the nurses changed the packing in his wounds and traumatized the poor little guy. A home health nurse is supposed to come to the house tomorrow to change the bandages, and to show us how to clean and pack the wounds. I'm definitely not looking forward to having to hurt him, but I know it needs to be done until he's completely healed. Many thanks to you all for all of your prayers and well wishes!

Besides the smell of a ton of laundry being washed since I'm so behind from being away for 3 days, I'm finally melting something...brown sugar & fig from missy's tempting tarts. It smells wonderful!

Your in my thoughts and prayers!!

Welcome back CookieJewel--glad to have you with us again.

Heidi--so good to know you are home again and that Gage will soon join you. What an ordeal--thank goodness he's going to be OK.

I have been experimenting with some different scents this afternoon and all three were busts. I now have on a tried and true one--Gourmet Sugar Cookie from Crosscreek. Also trying to air out the house--why is it that the ones you don't like permeate the whole house and last and last??? :lol:

Welcome back CookieJewel--glad to have you with us again.

Heidi--so good to know you are home again and that Gage will soon join you. What an ordeal--thank goodness he's going to be OK.

I have been experimenting with some different scents this afternoon and all three were busts. I now have on a tried and true one--Gourmet Sugar Cookie from Crosscreek. Also trying to air out the house--why is it that the ones you don't like permeate the whole house and last and last??? :lol:

I know trep... and then when you dump them... the garbage smells too! You can't escape the ones you don't like!

CookieJewel... welcome back... :?

Heidi... I hope you get some rest tonight and sniff some good smelling melts!

Hi CookieJewel. I hope you had a great vacation.

Heidi, I'm glad you at least can smell something nice this afternoon. You'll need a vacation after all this.

I'm melting Pink Sugar by Candle Haven.

Heidi, I'm glad your son is coming home today. I hope his wounds heal quickly.

Welcome back, CookieJewel! I hope you had a great time!

I'm able to burn some candles today, so I have Sicilian Orange (YC), Oatmeal Cookie (PI), and Citrus Linen (Pure Scents) going. Also put in a melt from Cheryl's - Gulf Tides. Super strong cold sniff...I just had to try it out!