The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

June's Summertime Scents

I also have the day off today, and really should get busy and file a bunch of paperwork on my desk. But, think I will load up the melters instead! (Why can't I ever get anything done anymore? [smilie=th_pullhair] )

Today is starting with a new vendor for me: Chelez Custom Creations

Pineapple Blossom (mild throw)

Grandma's Kitchen (better - mod throw)

Dogwood - just starting, nada yet

And using my Scentstories, while I am getting these going, with Berry 'Licious. Not as scenty as the Spa disc. I think that is my favorite.

Guest Anonymous
I'm not melting anything today, since I'm here in the hospital with Gage (who, by the way, is feeling much better after having surgery this morning). I'm going through tart withdrawal!

Oh gosh, what happened to your little one? ((((mama and Gage)))))

I'm not melting anything today, since I'm here in the hospital with Gage (who, by the way, is feeling much better after having surgery this morning). I'm going through tart withdrawal!

Oh gosh, what happened to your little one? ((((mama and Gage)))))

He had the infected areas on his leg drained this morning. He seems to be feeling much, much better, but we still don't know how long he needs to stay here in the hospital. Hopefully he'll get to come home soon.

Oh my, hugs and prayers for Gage and Heidi!

I just started Primitive Gathering from The Tart Shoppe...cold smell is very unique! I think this is going to be more of a fall scent for me....

I went ahead and lit the Morning Glory-Beanpod(blue) in the bathroom.

Melting Cactus and White Peach-MB in the Kitchen, Watermelon-Busy Bee in the DR, haven't decided on what to put in the LR for the evening-something soothing for sure!

I hope all is going great for everyone this evening!

Heidi-give Gage big hugs for me!

This evening I'm melting Honeydew Melon from Candle Haven. The perfect summer scent, IMO.

Hope everyone has had a good day. Heidi, I'm glad Gage is doing much better. You'll both be home soon and things will be back to normal before you know it!

Berry Dew Drops - Cheryl's (strong and sweet)

Fresh Pear - For Your Nose wickless tin (pretty good, especially for a small tin)

Badedas - Blue Moon (relaxing scent)