The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

June's Summertime Scents

Hope everyone is having a good monday so far. I decided to light a candle this morn, peach ginger it is a travel tin. I'm very unhappy with it. It doesn't have much smell. Glad it was a freebie, lol.

Susan

Hi everyone, it's good to be back!

We went to Keuka Lake in the Finger Lakes. It was very pretty. We had a lot of rain too! We fished and hung out by the lake. We also went to the Ornithology lab at Cornell. Saturday morning we went to a farm/ flea market. There were several little candle shops! It was so much fun :oops: I got a "Barn" candle from Nebraska in the Barn Special scent. It's really nice.

Today I am melting Mulled Cider from Angie's.

I have to stop buying ANYTHING until the fall.

Hi mom - It rained a few years ago when we were at Disneyworld, too. Had to spring for the the ponchos you mentioned. Not only were they spendy, but even though they came home with us they were never worn again - yellow with a great big Micky head on the back! No 15 year old guy would be caught dead that way, LOL!

This morning I popped out the Nessa's 4-tealight tart I had been melting and brought it to work because it still was a little "stinky" and my office is small enough that it is perfect for the room using the plate melter.

Still melting Coconut Cream Pie from Candle Haven. I'll change it out later when I get home from work.

Welcome back everyone who has been on vacation. :oops: Hope everyone has a good Monday.

Guest Anonymous

:oops: Debra - you posted this vendor awhile ago. Sorry it took so long to

get back w/you. Her scent list is awesome! Do you have any other scents you liked that

you would recommend? Thanks!

Melting Candle Haven's freebie in Dickens Christmas. Yeah- I know.... a little out of season. :shock: , but it smelled so good I had to try it. Really one you could melt any time

of the year - nice and cinnamon-y spicey.

:lol: Hey friends..how is your Monday so far?

Today I am melting NeNe's Mango Coconut and its fabulous..super yummy and strong!! Just perfect for a beautiful summer day. We are having cooler temps today and I am loving it so much...turned of the AC and opened the windows..its so nice to have the fresh air!!

:oops: Have a great day!!

Melting Cream Brulee in the kitchen. A new one for me....Dee-Jay's candles. Nice strong scent. Hearthside embers from Candle Haven in the den...love this one!

:oops: Debra - you posted this vendor awhile ago. Sorry it took so long to

get back w/you. Her scent list is awesome! Do you have any other scents you liked that

you would recommend? Thanks!

These are great tarts! I mainly have melted the ginger ones, but the pear mango is a goody too. I have more ginger on the way - as well as the ones called earth and sky - curious to see how those smell.

Hello everyone-

I am melting Pumpkin Souffle-Busy Bee( Love all of her pumpkin scents)

Also have Autumn Air-EP

I needed some strong and spicy this afternoon!

Welcome back all you vacationers!!

I am burning my Country Chunkie Blackberry Jam I bought before vacation. It's really nice, melting well... not super strong, but it's only been burning about an hour. It's adorable too :oops:

Guest Anonymous

Vanilla Lime from YC and Mookie Doodle.

It's raining here and yucky. Blech!!

Finished up my afternoon melt which is awesome!...blackberry cream from Tranquil Temptations. Evening melt is oatmeal, milk , and honey from Jason and Grace's country cottage...think this is a dud!

The peach ginger travel tin I have doesn't smell very much burning, so I decided to put it on the warming plate, much better, it smells... :oops:

Susan

Thanks, Mom. I think your advice of going early is really good idea. I hope we have better weather, too!

Joan, I am plotting an order from Country Chunkies. Have you ordered from there before? I know I want some 26oz candles, but I also wanted to try the melts.

I am melting Black Cherry from Tropical Breezes and loving it! It's a sweet cherry and not burn-your-nose-hairs strong, so I can truly enjoy it.

Also have the last of my Margarita from Blue Moon. Very good.

Fresh Linen from Country Blessings. Eh.

Guest Anonymous

Cynthia - You also need to get to at least the other parks (like Disney's MGM studios, etc.) early not just to avoid rain, but before the fast passes run out for the day! We learned that the hard way :oops:

Currently I'm melting PI's Cucumber Melon - This has become one of my VERY favorite scents from there.....Also upstairs I have Petals of Spring from Tuscadero's going.

Have a great night, everyone!

After several wild games of Uno, I decided to start my tayberries & teakwood candle from crazy for soy before we sit down to watch a movie. We're trying to do a lot of inside family stuff that Gage enjoys since he still can't play outside.

I hope you all have a wonderful evening!

Guest Anonymous
I got a "Barn" candle from Nebraska in the Barn Special scent. It's really nice.

Welcome back Joan! :? Sounds like you had a really nice time! Gotta ask you about your barn candle. What kind of scent is it? At our annual county fair, we go in the barns, ya know...the sheep barn...pony barn...milking barn. Er....I'm not sure a candle with an 'eau de barn' scent would be sumptin I'd like..... ?? [smilie=th_create]

Guest Anonymous

These are great tarts! I mainly have melted the ginger ones, but the pear mango is a goody too. I have more ginger on the way - as well as the ones called earth and sky - curious to see how those smell.

Thanks Debra! I emailed her about several scents, including the earth & sky one. Her

pink grapefruit & ginger sounds like one I'd like, too. Have you tried it?

Melting Crosscreeks Sangria & Cider this evening.

Welcome back mom and all the other vacationers! :?

Heidi, I have the same experiences with my kids - they always do much better for others than for DH and I.

Today it was Banana Colada from Texas Scentations, Banana Split from Crosscreek (my all-time favorite banana scent), and Cotton Candy and Tahitian Daiquiri from Brown Bag. My house smelled great today!

I'm slowly but surely working my way through my stash of summer scents....gotta make room for the fall ones!