The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

June's Summertime Scents

my new sophie belle candle from candles by victoria - havin trouble with the wicks drowning. ive already poured some of the candle out 3 times

Guest Anonymous

Wow Heidi - I was shocked to read your little Gage was in the hospital! All this

was from his mosquito bites? :? I'm so glad to hear he's coming home today!!

You and your family are covered in prayer, Heidi :lol:

Melting CFTKR danish pastry. Got only one of these in a sampler - making a note to get

a bag of this one... Yummmmm.

Relit the YC Rainforest from last night and took it to a smaller room. Didn't do much last night, time for Plan B. :lol:

Also, melting Spotted Hog's Lavendar Fresh. These tarts are so big! Anyone cutting them in half or do you need the whole thing?

Sorry to hear that denim. How is the scent?

I love the scent! i had gotten this scent in tarts and they were a lot stronger than the candle. This was my last try on candles from there. My last 2 candles had off centered wicks (way off) but this is worse!

Relit the YC Rainforest from last night and took it to a smaller room. Didn't do much last night, time for Plan B. :lol:

Also, melting Spotted Hog's Lavendar Fresh. These tarts are so big! Anyone cutting them in half or do you need the whole thing?

I have tried it both ways with Spotted Hog's tarts Debra. I decided that it didn't make any difference in the throw at all, but a half of one is plenty for my standard size melter. I still haven't heard from them as to whether my tarts were soy or not. It didn't specify soy when I ordered them, so I was curious since even the cold throw was very weak.

How do you like the Lavender Fresh? Their sample of lemon grass and olive was better than any of the ones I ordered.

Plum Loco - Sugar & Spice. This is strong and good!

Margarita - Blue Moon. Very good.

Banana Nut Muffin - Blue Moon. I just put this on.

Guest Anonymous

Trep - hope those storms move out of your area quickly. The midwest surely doesn't need more storms or rain any time soon....

Dabba - Love your new avatar! Does it look like your kitty? It reminds me of one of mine....

Melting Crosscreeks frosted sugar cookie.....love these bakery scents!

Have a great weekend everyone! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

I'm headed to work so I put on Banana Pudding & Vanilla Wafers from Bella's for the family to enjoy. They like this one; me, not so much, so I melt it when I know I'm not going to be home! Have a wonderful day, everyone!

Guest Anonymous

Gold Canyon's Fizzy Pop....it smells like the sherbert punch we have at baby & wedding showers down here. It's really the only reason I go to those things...that and cake!

[smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Yeah, Tana...I hear you. It certainly is not for the goofy games! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Heart - The Lavendar Fresh from Hogs is amazing - it smells more like real lavendar than any melt I have had - I love all lavendars, but this smells like my hands after I have been working in my lavendar garden. (I have 10 varieties to mother. Fortunately, they seem to live in spite of what I do to them)

Today - a big surprise - a little tart from Missy's - Lily. I am a package snob and these were mainly bags with marker, and the tarts looked kinda shaky - like they would if I made them, LOL! However, this one needs to be burned for "scent-sake". It packed a whallop - and it was a delicate floral, not the granma-perfumey lily smell.

Gold Canyon's Fizzy Pop....it smells like the sherbert punch we have at baby & wedding showers down here. It's really the only reason I go to those things...that and cake!

[smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

you must be from south GA??? :shock: you have made me want a piece of wedding cake and a glass of punch soooo bad!!!

Trep - hope those storms move out of your area quickly. The midwest surely doesn't need more storms or rain any time soon....

Unfortunately it has been raining heavily all day especially just south of us and flooding everything. What a mess--sure wish we could share this with the people battling wildfires and such.