The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

June's Summertime Scents

3 different vanillas going tonight...

and I squeaked in an order to Candle Haven....

What'd ya get? :lol:

3 different vanillas going tonight...

and I squeaked in an order to Candle Haven....

:lol: :lol:

Bet you saw that one coming, didn't you? :lol:

My order is totally based on what you all were raving about! Not my typicals! Like:

Paradise Island

Warm Embrace (type)

Whipped Cream & Honeydew

Spicy Apples & Peaches

Sweet Maple & Wood Flowers

Good Morning! I just started the Nene's Lemon Squares and Lemon Starburst Martini that I had on last night... both really nice!

May change out later... we have a really busy weekend with kid's activities :lol: but I am sure I will find time to switch the melters... :lol: even if it is busy... it has to smell nice in here! We are supposed to get some heat today... 90's :lol:

Good Morning! I just started the Nene's Lemon Squares and Lemon Starburst Martini that I had on last night... both really nice!

May change out later... we have a really busy weekend with kid's activities :lol: but I am sure I will find time to switch the melters... :lol: even if it is busy... it has to smell nice in here! We are supposed to get some heat today... 90's :lol:

90's today here too, thank goodness my air was turned on.

Today its:

Aloha

caramel sugar crunch

jamaica me crazy

all Tuscaderos

Happy Saturday!

Monkey Farts today from Texas Scentsations

and a Colonial Candle in Vanilla Frosted Cupcake

YC Beach Path swirl in the bathroom

Nothing here yet, but I'm getting ready to clean out all of the melters and start fresh this morning.

It's supposed to be over 100 today! [smilie=th_biggestgrin] You'd better believe I'm not stepping foot outside unless it's an emergency. I'm already ready for summer to be over and for fall to be here. I'm not a hot weather kind of gal!

Good morn, it's hot here already 77 and it only 9 a.m. Today I'm going to try to finish up brownie au caramel by cottage hill creations, not sure what else. May go to the park to the pool.

Susan

Guest Anonymous
Nothing here yet, but I'm getting ready to clean out all of the melters and start fresh this morning.

It's supposed to be over 100 today! [smilie=th_biggestgrin] You'd better believe I'm not stepping foot outside unless it's an emergency. I'm already ready for summer to be over and for fall to be here. I'm not a hot weather kind of gal!

I'm w/you Heidi, not a fan of hot, humid summer weather. One week of high's in the 90's and low's in the 70's and - ok - let's move onto fall! lol

Yes....I'd like some cheese w/my whine.... :lol:

Anyhooo......melting Queen of Tarts Tiki Tini. Very citrus-y and refreshing for this hot morning.

It's almost 90 and it's not even 10:30 yet. Yikes! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

In the computer room, it's rose from candle-lite, in the bedroom, it's fresh linen from the Dollar Tree, in the kitchen, it's mulled cider from reagan's rainbow (closed at least a year or so ago), and in the living room, it's lotus blossom from yc. It's smelling wonderful in here!

I feel for all of you who will be suffering high temps with humidity. We've lived in FL and Guam where it's very common to have 90 degrees with 85% humidity. UGH! It's supposed to be in the 90's here in Vegas today, but it's a dry heat so it's a little more tolerable! Not melting anything yet because we are getting ready to go to the kids' last soccer game. Not sure what I'll start when we get home. Probably something the whole family likes since I will be going to work this evening. [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Raining, raining, raining...cool and wet today, so I bet you'd like to trade! I would because I have to be out in it for 3 hours working on a garden tour...

Today is Soy Lovely: Avocado and Cilantro

BBW simmer oil: Mango & Spearmint

To start the day it is Nishiki Grapefruit in the kitchen from Cozy Cottage. One of my very favorite really tart grapefruit scents.

In the living room it is Canyon de Chelly from Soy Indulgence. A rather masculine cologne type scent but with a feminine side as well. A new one for me.

In the comp room it is Tropical Temptations from LOL

Have a great day everyone. [smilie=th_biggestgrin] :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Burning a Beach Babe candle from Texascentsations. I hope she gets better so I can order another. It smells like a Suntan Oil covered cabana boy. [smilie=th_biggestgrin] Yum!

Burning a Beach Babe candle from Texascentsations. I hope she gets better so I can order another. It smells like a Suntan Oil covered cabana boy. [smilie=th_biggestgrin] Yum!

Oh I ordered that one too. Haven't received it yet. But only a tart.

Good morning...YC honeydew melon this morning...really nice!

I love Yankee Honeydew.

Jules--what does that Colonial Cupcake one smell like? Anything like the Yankee version? Thanks

Hi Trep. Sorry I'm late. I'm a huge fan of Colonial Candles but I can't recommend this one. I wanted to love this and the cold sniff is great but the scent is just too faint. It is pretty while it burns but not enough "yum". Stick with YC for this scent. [smilie=th_biggestgrin] .

Hi Candlefaninokc,

I picked up tarts of the new fall scents at YC yesterday plus a Vanilla Cupcake tart for comparison with the Chocolate cupcake. The clerk suggested trying half of each melted together. interesting.

I like the Green Bamboo and Cafe Au Lait cold sniffs. I haven't melted any yet. [smilie=th_biggestgrin] I'm on the fence about the Evening Air scent. I must melt it to get a fair opinion on it.