The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

June's Summertime Scents

Put on bamboo and teak by Grandma's homebrewed tarts...very weak, and I don't like the scent...a change is on the way!....herbal fusion from jason and Lily's country cottage

I went ahead and dumped the fressia petal & musk, good throw just didn't care for the smell. I have melting now apple vanilla from old va, and crispy macapple from grazia.

Susan

Guest Anonymous

I ended up putting in some nameless tarts. Not sure what they are. My little one took them out the baggies. lol

One smells like cake and another smells like blueberry.

For the afternoon burn I am melting Lemon Meringue Pie in the living room from Cozy Moments...just getting started but just like you would expect a lemon meringue pie to smell with crust and everything. In the comp room it is a test tart in Coconut LIme Verbena (Palm Wax) from BusyBee.....perfect and a strong throw. [smilie=th_idontknow]

Guest Anonymous
I've had my last 2 cubes of PI's Pomegranate melting today......

How do you like this? It is the one PI fruit scent I havn't tried yet. Seems like with pomegranate I either love it or hate it. Hmmmm

I'm so excited. I finally one the "name that scent" contest with Candles by Victoria. I have been trying for months. I got $20 credit. I am thrilled!!!

Today I'm melting GA Peach

denimsway Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:00 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so excited. I finally one the "name that scent" contest with Candles by Victoria. I have been trying for months. I got $20 credit. I am thrilled!!!

Do tell. What is the name that won you the $$?

and [smilie=th_idontknow]

Guest Anonymous
I've had my last 2 cubes of PI's Pomegranate melting today......

How do you like this? It is the one PI fruit scent I havn't tried yet. Seems like with pomegranate I either love it or hate it. Hmmmm

I love it, actually - it's more like real fruit and less 'candy' smelling if that makes sense.

Guest Anonymous
Today it's Fresh Fruit Slices by K's Kreations, Sandalwood by Tuscadero's, and Clothesline by an unknown vendor.

If that's the Country Clothesline that I gave you (the overpour in the clamshell) - That's from Northern Maine. If not, then never mind [smilie=th_yourock]

I've got a lot of stuff on fire tonight.

My son picked out Lilac Blossoms YC tart.

I've got a YC Vanilla Lime candle from L&T,

the very last 1/2 inch of Woodwick Tuberose,

and two melters full of Lemon Grass from Full Moon that I'm squeezing the very last scent out of.

Somehow this is all working well together.

Also, there is an afternoon thunderstorm here right now and it's pouring. Love it! Rain makes me want coffee.

[smilie=th_yourock]

I've got a lot of stuff on fire tonight.

My son picked out Lilac Blossoms YC tart.

I've got a YC Vanilla Lime candle from L&T,

the very last 1/2 inch of Woodwick Tuberose,

and two melters full of Lemon Grass from Full Moon that I'm squeezing the very last scent out of.

Somehow this is all working well together.

Also, there is an afternoon thunderstorm here right now and it's pouring. Love it! Rain makes me want coffee.

[smilie=th_yourock]

1. does the Woodwick still crackle when it is almost done?

2. how can you drink coffee this late and sleep! :lol: I'd be wired! LOL!

So far it is Rainforest from Soybean Scentsations

Yep, the Woodwick is still crackling away and flickering, and my coffee is mostly cream and sugar. [smilie=th_yourock]

I need my sleep tonight to rest up for the big YC sale tomorrow.

denimsway Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:00 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do tell. What is the name that won you the $$?

sophie belle

and [smilie=th_yourock]

Congrats Denim! That's really cool!

This evening, it's yc's juicy watermelon in the living room. It's only Seth (3) and I here tonight - everyone else is at church - so it's really quiet in my house. It's so nice! The little booger fell asleep on the couch after supper, so the rest of the family left us at home so that he could sleep for a bit. He was up too early and has been a tad crabby today. Hopefully he'll go to sleep at a reasonable time tonight.

Congrats Denim! That's really cool!

This evening, it's yc's juicy watermelon in the living room. It's only Seth (3) and I here tonight - everyone else is at church - so it's really quiet in my house. It's so nice! The little booger fell asleep on the couch after supper, so the rest of the family left us at home so that he could sleep for a bit. He was up too early and has been a tad crabby today. Hopefully he'll go to sleep at a reasonable time tonight.

thanks!

mine are sound asleep too. this is my favorite time of the day when we all snuggle up in the bed together! I always think about how quickly these years will pass and then they will be teenagers and i'll be here waiting on them to come home. i'm going to miss this!