The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

June's Summertime Scents

Sunday Breakfast from Sugar & Spice. Hope everyone's June is off to a wonderful start!

I've had this one - do you like it?

I am having a very frustrating melt day - back and forth between electrics and tealigths, issues with both, issues with scents.....ugh. After swearing off tealights for the day, then getting NO throw from my electric, I have finally landed on Crosscreek's Sun & Sand in a tealight melter, and if this doesn't work I"m packing it in and melting nothing else.....can't take it anymore. :)

i bought several electric burners and i'm not getting any throw from them either. i'm back to tealites now. i'm just not getting the scent with the electrics like i do with the tea lites.

Guest Anonymous

Happy June everyone!! I can't believe we are in June already. Didn't this year just begin? lol

I have Jade Blueberry Cheesecake, Mookie Berry Hotcakes, Mookie Red hot cinnamon and HoT Violet Lime for the 2nd day.

I love everyone's new avatars!! :)

Soy Indulgence - Honey Almond

I am so happy with this one I have to tell you all. This was a new vendor for me and this is the first soy melt I've used from them. It is fantastic! No fake almond. It's all about the honey but better with a little extra to smooth it out. Wonderful.

Finally I have an exact duplicate to replace Colonial Candle's Honeycomb that is discontinued. Thank goodness. Since I only got one to try, this scent immediately goes on the reorder list. I can't wait to try more from this vendor. :)

This evening, it's sea blossom (from an unknown vendor, but it smells great) in my computer room, and yc's lotus blossom in the living room.

I have that one in the kitchen now. (sea blossom) My 6 yr old commented on how good it smells.

Who makes the one you have? The one I have is blue and in the shape of a flower. It really smells great, and I'd love to get it again.

Soy Indulgence - Honey Almond

I am so happy with this one I have to tell you all. This was a new vendor for me and this is the first soy melt I've used from them. It is fantastic! No fake almond. It's all about the honey but better with a little extra to smooth it out. Wonderful.

Finally I have an exact duplicate to replace Colonial Candle's Honeycomb that is discontinued. Thank goodness. Since I only got one to try, this scent immediately goes on the reorder list. I can't wait to try more from this vendor. :lol:

I just got my first order from them - they have very nice candles as well as melts. Cold sniff is strong, hope to get melting soon. Candle is nicely done - good for gifting! Did your melts need to cure?

Lots today: Island Spa - YC

Frosted Ginger Mint - Mookie

Amish Quilt - Tuscadero

Pink Sugar, day 3 - Bukeye's

Guest Anonymous

Melting Angie's pumpkin nog. Doesn't matter what the season - love them pumpkins all

year round.

:lol:

Everyone have a great week!

Sunday Breakfast from Sugar & Spice. Hope everyone's June is off to a wonderful start!

I've had this one - do you like it?

I am having a very frustrating melt day - back and forth between electrics and tealigths, issues with both, issues with scents.....ugh. After swearing off tealights for the day, then getting NO throw from my electric, I have finally landed on Crosscreek's Sun & Sand in a tealight melter, and if this doesn't work I"m packing it in and melting nothing else.....can't take it anymore. :lol:

I do like this scent very much, but I wish the throw was better. I used 3 clamshell cubes in each of the two melters downstairs and could just catch a whiff every now and then. Either my melters don't work well with this particular wax or I didn't let them cure long enough. :?

Patch & Honey and Nag Champa, both from Cozy Cottage and both very wonderful.

Nag Champa, how very hippie of you!

Today I have on a YC Velvet Petals. This is almost embarassingly feminine smelling, but I can't lie, I like it. Also have candles in Willow Breeze, Amber Glow and Island Spa going. Still trying to burn through some candles before the big sale Thursday.

This evening, it's sea blossom (from an unknown vendor, but it smells great) in my computer room, and yc's lotus blossom in the living room.

I have that one in the kitchen now. (sea blossom) My 6 yr old commented on how good it smells.

Who makes the one you have? The one I have is blue and in the shape of a flower. It really smells great, and I'd love to get it again.

That's just like mine! Mine is from Dew Drop Scents. The owner is Sharon, and she is really nice. She always adds extra samples in your order. She is super FAST on shipping too.

Patch & Honey and Nag Champa, both from Cozy Cottage and both very wonderful.

Nag Champa, how very hippie of you!

Today I have on a YC Velvet Petals. This is almost embarassingly feminine smelling, but I can't lie, I like it. Also have candles in Willow Breeze, Amber Glow and Island Spa going. Still trying to burn through some candles before the big sale Thursday.

I love Nag Champa too. It's a fave of mine.

Eileen, I agree with your choices. Both are favorites of mine from Tammy and I am really hooked on the Honey and Patch

For the overnight melt it is Chocolate Covered Cherries from Cheryl's in the kitchen, Coconut Lemon Pound Cake from Bella's in the living room, and Glazed Pears from Front Porch in the comp room. I am really getting addicted to the Glazed Pears and like it more each time I melt it. :? :?

Good morning. Today is CHC Bird of Paradise. I just started it, so we'll see.

Guest Anonymous

Chunky Butt >Cactus & Sea Salt

CYS> Carina

FrontPorch>Sweet & Creamy

Good Morning everyone.

I am continuing the Front Porch melt of Glazed Pears from last night as it is still good. In the living room I am trying another new one from her called Primitive Gathering and i can already tell it too is a keeper. Already a fantastic spice combo with a great throw and it has barely started.

Guest Anonymous

Morning!!

I think I'll keep the berry hotcakes in from yesterday. It smells so good.

I have the other burners icing right now and will pick out some scents shortly.

Hope the day is going great for everyone!!

Goodgirl, You and your daughter are gorgeous! Jules, I saw a bunch of Colonial Honeycomb candles at Ross. The big ones were only $7.99. They smelled great!

This morning''s melt is Candledippers Queen of the Nile...not very strong...getting ready to change it....changed to appleberry spice from Angie's Country Candles...not getting anything from this either.

Hope this isn't the third strike....now it's blackberry creme from Tranquil Temptations Primitives! This is a winnnah!...very strong...can smell it outside the house!