The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

June's Summertime Scents

Kicking off June and the overnight melt with Orange grapefruit from BusyBee in the comp room, Candied Pomegranate Champagne from LOL in the living room, and Lime Margarita from TX Scentsations in the kitchen. Nice and summery.

Happy June everyone

I can't believe it's already June! :lol: I swear, the years go by faster and faster the older I get.

I'm not melting anything yet, since we'll be leaving for church soon. But, I'll be melting in full force when we get home.

Have a great day, everyone!

In the kitchen it is margarite Lime by TS, in the living room it is Sparkling Sunshine by CYS and this is a wonderful citrus scent with big throw, and in the comp room it is Violet Raspberry Sugar by CYS...just lovely.

Have a wonderful day everyone :lol:

I couldn't wait to find Pink Satsuma so I made my own blend.

Bella Bug Boutique - Pink Sugar

Candledippers - Satsuma

I must say these two are incredible together.

[smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Guest Anonymous

First melt of June this morning was Key Lime Pie from Northern Maine.....I resisted putting something in the electric before we left for church. Trying not to waste a good scent on an empty house [smilie=th_76d65c2f] So, we're back and just put in Fresh Cut Grass from Brown Bag Candles......Need to add something upstairs but I haven't decided yet.

having melting raspberry sorbet, and a tealight of raspberry sorbet by country light. also have travel tin of raspberry cream going by a local vender. very berry around here. lol

Susan

Carols "pink sugar violet" ~ this is fabulous! I love this one!! my son even commented on it and he never says anything about scents. I will be ordering more of these. It was a freebie tart that she sent in with my order and i am so glad she did!

Sunday Breakfast from Sugar & Spice. Hope everyone's June is off to a wonderful start!

[smilie=th_balloons] Happy Sunday to ya...

Just began my melting, been to church and lunch out and oh the running that goes with the day!! Finally settling down to rest a bit and melting CFTKR Pink Apple..this scent is extra yummy and oh so good!!

Have a nice rest of your day... [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Guest Anonymous
Sunday Breakfast from Sugar & Spice. Hope everyone's June is off to a wonderful start!

I've had this one - do you like it?

I am having a very frustrating melt day - back and forth between electrics and tealigths, issues with both, issues with scents.....ugh. After swearing off tealights for the day, then getting NO throw from my electric, I have finally landed on Crosscreek's Sun & Sand in a tealight melter, and if this doesn't work I"m packing it in and melting nothing else.....can't take it anymore. :)