The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

June's Summertime Scents

I'm starting off with Coconut Curry Custard from Candle Haven. This is a very strong and different scent....I love it! Have a great day!!

I've been noticing that you guys are naming some new vendors I've never heard of....Scentsy, Country Glow Soy,Arts and Hearts, and Nessa's sweet scents. I just wanted to know what you think of these vendors you have tried....are their melts strong and long lasting? Also...how's their shipping and CS?

Scentsy is kind of like Home Interiors. You contact a rep. near you and order through her. My sil is a consultant so I occasionally order from her. I like their melts and they have some unique scents. They do cost a bit more than a lot of on-line vendors, but you get a price break if you buy 3 or more clamshells. Here is the link if you're interested in checking it out. http://www.scentsy.net

Thanks for the Scentsy link mp. What a great selection. Are the tarts really that strong? Gee, I'd like to be a consultant just to get a start-up kit to try the scents...LOL. I did Mary Kay many years ago, and also Discovery Toys, but I just didn't have what it takes. I remember with both companies I intented to make money, but instead I spent money, but I sure did get some fabulous start-up kits.

I need some new scents and some new vendors, but I know I can count on CH and Lessie's CS. I think the problem is one I am trying this morning:

Nag Champa - Maximum Scented (a first to ever try) :lol:

Guest Anonymous

I am melting,

za za zu - SH, love this one super strong

strawberry lemonade - SH

ginger melon - SH, what a great throw, if you like melon this is great without being too sweet

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning! Right now, I only have one melter going with yc's tangarine. I'll probably get the other ones going later. I need to take my 5 year old back to the doctor some time this morning, so I don't want to have too many things going while I'm gone. He is having an allergic reaction to a few mosquito bites, and his left leg is swollen, red, hot, and painful. Poor little guy. He's on a couple of different meds, and the doctor wants to check on him again today.

It's also my 14th wedding anniversary today. Time sure has flown by. [smilie=th_sHellobar] Dh and I already had our "date" on Sunday (lunch and a movie) since today he has to work, and then we have church tonight. I also have a nice, big bouquet of roses on my dresser.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Good morning! Right now, I only have one melter going with yc's tangarine. I'll probably get the other ones going later. I need to take my 5 year old back to the doctor some time this morning, so I don't want to have too many things going while I'm gone. He is having an allergic reaction to a few mosquito bites, and his left leg is swollen, red, hot, and painful. Poor little guy. He's on a couple of different meds, and the doctor wants to check on him again today.

It's also my 14th wedding anniversary today. Time sure has flown by. [smilie=th_ecd36868] Dh and I already had our "date" on Sunday (lunch and a movie) since today he has to work, and then we have church tonight. I also have a nice, big bouquet of roses on my dresser.

I hope everyone has a great day!

[smilie=th_sHellobar] HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you and your husband, Heidi--hope you have many more happy years together. Nancy

Happy Anniversary Heidi, and hope your little one feels better!

Melting English Ivy from DeeJay's candles this morning....pleasant and strong scent.

This hot weather hasn't been good for my shipments. I need to buy something locally. Maybe a YC or I can head over to DeeJays or B&B.

Hope everyone has a great day!

I've been noticing that you guys are naming some new vendors I've never heard of....Scentsy, Country Glow Soy,Arts and Hearts, and Nessa's sweet scents. I just wanted to know what you think of these vendors you have tried....are their melts strong and long lasting? Also...how's their shipping and CS?

Scentsy is kind of like Home Interiors. You contact a rep. near you and order through her. My sil is a consultant so I occasionally order from her. I like their melts and they have some unique scents. They do cost a bit more than a lot of on-line vendors, but you get a price break if you buy 3 or more clamshells. Here is the link if you're interested in checking it out. http://www.scentsy.net

Thanks for the Scentsy link mp. What a great selection. Are the tarts really that strong? Gee, I'd like to be a consultant just to get a start-up kit to try the scents...LOL. I did Mary Kay many years ago, and also Discovery Toys, but I just didn't have what it takes. I remember with both companies I intented to make money, but instead I spent money, but I sure did get some fabulous start-up kits.

I need some new scents and some new vendors, but I know I can count on CH and Lessie's CS. I think the problem is one I am trying this morning:

Nag Champa - Maximum Scented (a first to ever try) [smilie=th_sHellobar]

You're welcome. My mom actually signed up to be a consultant just for the start up kit! I used to sell Home Interiors, but as it turned out I was my own best customer! [smilie=th_ecd36868] Scentsy does have pretty strong scents. I find they last at least 6 hours. I get more out of most of them and I only use one clamshell cube at a time. The Bergamot & Tarragon and White Tea & Cactus are two of my favorite. You don't have to worry about the summer heat with Scentsy. They ship them in an insulated bag with a freezer pack. I was really impressed with that.

[smilie=th_slider_congratulations] Heidi! I'm glad you and your husband were able to go out and celebrate. I hope your little one feels better soon. That sounds so painful.

Still melting Cinnamon Vanilla from Candle Haven. I love this one! The vanilla is so smooth and creamy, almost buttery, with the perfect amount of cinnamon.

Happy Anniversary to Heidi and Mr. Heidi!

Today I am melting Buttercream from Cobblestone Candle Co......

Expecting my order from The Tart Shoppe today (I think)....eager to try them out!

Have a great day everyone!

Happy Anniversary, Heidi! Hope your roses stay pretty for a long time!

I also clean before I go. I hate to come back and have to unpack AND clean!

Mp - just stop with the insulated package info, LOL! I am telling myself that it is too hot to order and it is keeping me in line. Pretty much. [smilie=th_sHellobar]

This morning is gonna be Cotton Candy from Serene Dream.

Happy Anniversary, Heidi! Hope your roses stay pretty for a long time!

I also clean before I go. I hate to come back and have to unpack AND clean!

Mp - just stop with the insulated package info, LOL! I am telling myself that it is too hot to order and it is keeping me in line. Pretty much. [smilie=th_ecd36868]

This morning is gonna be Cotton Candy from Serene Dream.

But I'm just trying to help... honest. [smilie=th_sHellobar]

Happy Anniversary Heidi....glad you remembered yours...me and my husband realized a week later we had totally forgot our 28 anniversary!