The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

June's Summertime Scents

This morning I am trying Fruit Slices from Sugar & Spice. My son's last day of school was Wednesday, but my daughter attends a year 'round school and won't get a break until the end of the month. With the kids home I get less time on the computer. That's probably a good thing. :lol:

Fruit Slices is a winner. It's a wonderful citrus scent with just the right amount of tanginess and is throwing throughout the downstairs. :lol:

Guest Anonymous
Fruit Slices is a winner. It's a wonderful citrus scent with just the right amount of tanginess and is throwing throughout the downstairs. :lol:

Just curious - what are you using to melt this in - I tried it and couldn't get much throw :(

I ordered simmer oil from Sugar and Spice in Melonade - this is very nice! I need to go back and check what other oils she has...after all, they don't melt in the heat, do they?? :lol:

Hi there, everyone! I had to make a trip out in the heat this morning to pick up a few things for the weekend. Dh is out of town, so it's just the kids and I until Sunday night. So, I'll probably be here more than usual. I'm bored!

While I was out, I stopped at the Dollar Tree and picked up 5 bundles of 4 tarts each. So, in my bedroom it's pansy, in the computer room it's orchid, and in the living room it's mum. So far, so good. You can't beat 4 tarts for a dollar! In the kitchen, it's delightful things blueberry cheesecake. Yum!

I hope everyone is having a great day!

Hi there, everyone! I had to make a trip out in the heat this morning to pick up a few things for the weekend. Dh is out of town, so it's just the kids and I until Sunday night. So, I'll probably be here more than usual. I'm bored!

While I was out, I stopped at the Dollar Tree and picked up 5 bundles of 4 tarts each. So, in my bedroom it's pansy, in the computer room it's orchid, and in the living room it's mum. So far, so good. You can't beat 4 tarts for a dollar! In the kitchen, it's delightful things blueberry cheesecake. Yum!

I hope everyone is having a great day!

i didn't realize they had tarts. Are they pretty good???

This afternoon in the living room it is Blueberries and Cherries from Front Porch and in the comp room it is Pumpkin Bread from BusyBee.

We are getting a one day break from the rain today, but unfortunately the flooding will continue through the weekend.

Guest Anonymous

Happy Friday!

Summer on the Terrace from HoT, Violet Tea Cakes from MDD and an unknown blueberry tart of some sort. lol

Just curious - what are you using to melt this in - I tried it and couldn't get much throw :(

I am using a 25 watt Scentsy bulb burner. It smelled great at first and was scenting the entire downstairs, but it didn't last long. :?

Denim - They're actually doing a pretty good job of scenting my rooms quite nicely. Now, they're not as good as tarts I get from online vendors, but for 25 cents a piece, they're great!

that sounds good. I think I will give them a try. I LOVE THE DOLLAR TREE!

Tonight's scents are Orange Blossom from Full Moon Candles and

Purple Haze from Candledippers (This one is GREAT)

YC Ocean Water jar in the loo and

Candles By Victoria Surprise candle (down to a red layer smells nicely fruity maybe strawberry)

yankee candle - green house in living room

country heart candles green house in kitchen

heartlandherb lick me all over in the bedroom.

they all smell great!

ordered lots of tarts from candlehaven today. Can't wait to get them. ... and everyone on here was right, the shipping was 1/2 of what it said at check out once she adjusted it.. she is soooo nice to work with.

I'm melting Apples and Peaches from Candle Haven in the kitchen. Candle Haven's Heartside Embers in the den and Candle Haven's Dragon Blood in the bedroom!