The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest ilovescentedthings

Silver Bells, Christmas Smells

Debra and Mpfand~ Hope you all start feeling better very soon! Mpfand...bronchitis? I feel so badly for you...I had that last year and it hurts to cough! [smilie=th_ef3416a0] for you BOTH!!

Melting:

Mrs. Claus Cookies from Haley's in K- TOO YUMMY! MMMMM

Fat Santa Cookies from GG in LR - YUMMMMY again!

mp, so sorry that you have to be sick with the kids home. I'm sure you'll start feeling better after about a full 24-48 with the medicine.

we had been without heat since Christmas night. something went with the furnace and the building manager took it upon himself to try and fix it and save the landlord a few $. yeah. not fun. I've spent more time with my hat and mittens on inside than I have out. It is finally fixed just a while ago so all is good.

pearamel-CCCC in the LR

Clean Kiddos-SSS in BR

YC peach mango salsa in the bath

have a good eve, all.

Hey all, melting CHC Ah Vanilla and I love it. Also burning CBV Christmas Memories again.

Nothing much going on here today. Went to Ulta and spent a bit on my nail products and then SallyBeautySupply. Had lunch at Panera with my sons GF's mom. I'm scared as she is very nice and I would hate to see the kids break up and have that ruin a friendship. IDK though because they get along very well, but are young (19).

Home now and just getting ready to sit down and start a new book. My 14yr. old has a friend over and that should keep him occupied.

Hope you are all having a wonderful day.

sweet&spicygirl-I am melting the CFTKR Maple Oats & Honey. This smells almost identical to the CBV Porridge Pot. I am loving this one. It is a relaxing scent.

Michele :lol: - thanks for comparing the two scents. I had a feeling they might be the same. I think of the Maple Oats & Honey as a really good 'comfort' type scent. :roll:

Mpfand - well, the bronchitis explains why you've not been feeling well. The medicine should kick in quickly, and you'll be feeling better soon and be able to enjoy the rest of your time off. :)

Tunisianswife - geez, no heat since Christmas is a long time. :? Hope you were able to take nice hot baths and get some heat from the kitchen oven. So glad the furnace is finally fixed 4 U and hope your home warms up quickly. :lol:

Melting Cheryl's Plumberry Spice. Wowsers :shock: - this is one strong scent! It's excellent, but strong. So...for those that like strong... did I mention it's strong? :lol:

Good evening!

I'm burning Carol's new Strawberry Vanilla Bomb. This scent is da bomb! It's awesome!!! I'm also burning YC's Winter Wonderland. It's such a beautiful looking candle. It's a peppermint scent.

Guest ilovescentedthings
Tonight I am burning Espresso Brownie from CBV. I really love this candle. I have purchased it a couple of times already. I hope she never discontinues it, I would be very unhappy. :) :lol:

I so want to try this vendor this coming year. Does she have pretty good sales at all?

lovetopuzzle - that does sound like a very good scent - and I am not big on chocolate!

Mp - I am so sorry to hear about your bronchitis - it is tough enough with the simple sniffles...(thanks to all for the get well wishes - maybe one more day and I can break out all the melters!)

Right now I only have a candle going - YC - Home Sweet Home

Aria-I had one of those Vick's rub scents. it was so uber strong. I thought about throwing the whole bag out but figured I'd save them in case I have a cold. LOL at least I can melt, and might help clear the sinuses.

Trep-great sales with your coupon! good for you.

Sweet-when I was here and awake, I would turn the oven on but didn't dare to do it for very long. I'm a scaredy-cat about fires. I have 2 smoke detectors in a 5 room apt; a bit OCD'ish maybe but can't be too careful. My ankles are starting to thaw now. :)

Iluv-I'm thinking perhaps CBV will have a sale first part of Jan. I'd sign up for her newsletter if you haven't already. She is on a little much-deserved vacay right now but I'm thinking she said that.

Maurie-did you ever get your rasp. tomato leaf candle to 'behave'?

switched out the LR melter to can-do vanilla butter fudge. also burning CBV butter rum crunch pb cookie surprise candle. nearing the bottom. yummy yum. I could drink her butter rum crunch.

LLVV-I haven't tried her strawberry vanilla bomb but I love her blueberry bomb and just the plain vanilla bomb. She put a bit of strawberry in her sugared spruce and I loved it.

have a good eve, all.

Hi everyone! Been busy taking down all the Christmas deco today, and of course, you have to give the house a good cleaning afterward. Decided to melt the new YC Drift Away, very nice fragrance...smells alot like the cologne, Cool Water. Also burning YC jars in Oatmeal Cookie (YUM) and Cinnamon Toast (pretty weak, so far). Hope everyone has a great week!

Guest ilovescentedthings

Good morning all. I havent started melting or burning yet. Got to figure out what first and let the caffine kick in.

Good morning!

I'm still melting Carol's Strawberry Vanilla Bomb. Oh my...I'm in love with this one. It's incredible. I'm just started melting her Strawberry Sugar Cookie as well. I can't wait to start smelling this one. I have YC's Winter Wonderland and Christmas Treats burning.

Guest ilovescentedthings

I am burning a maple corn 4.00 candle I got from walmart. Great thrower and burns straight down. Trying to use it up before I start a new yc one..It also gives me a chance to figure out which candle will be my first victim.

In the girls room were melting candy cane wax that was left from the illuminations candle that died yesterday. Usually I don't get good results from melting left over candle wax,but I can smell it all the way out here..

Fleur-am wondering how CCCC peppermint bark compares to CBV, Can-do, or CFTKR. Have you tried any of those for comparison? I love peppermint bark and want to order another bag of it from somebody. I have a partial bag from CFTKR left.

Barbita-is that your pooch? looks like a Cavalier King Charles. I looooove those sweet eyes they have.

Today I have Ah Vanilla from CHC going and its the second tealight. I love this one so much. It reminds me of Crosscreek's Vanilla Smoothie which is a favorite as well.

My agenda today is LAUNDRY, like all dang day. I am so behind. Oh well, the boys are running out of socks.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Its very very cold here on Long Island and the wind is howling.

Fleur-am wondering how CCCC peppermint bark compares to CBV, Can-do, or CFTKR. Have you tried any of those for comparison? I love peppermint bark and want to order another bag of it from somebody. I have a partial bag from CFTKR left.

Barbita-is that your pooch? looks like a Cavalier King Charles. I looooove those sweet eyes they have.

Yes, that's my Cavalier, Katie. She's sitting here watching me type.Little_Dog___Odie_by_blumpgraphker.gif

Good Morning! It's a cold one here I had frost on my car! Melting Spiced Cranberry from Gramma Frans' and Fresh Balsam from Slatkin. Have a great day everyone!

Hi all!

Yes, Maurie my friend, it is bitter cold out there. I'd rather be doing laundry, than running around outside at work.

Last nights melt was Can-Do Cowbaby. Holy smokes, this might be the strongest tart I've ever melted from Donna. I loved it, a fruity, slightly perfumey scent. I can't get on her site to see the description, I kinda thought it was going to be a leather scent. I didn't smell any of that, but I loved it. I had to put it out after an hour, hubby and DD were complaining it was too strong. Sooo, I iced the melter and took the rest and melted it in my bedroom overnight while the hubby was working. It smelled wonderful!

Have a great day everyone!