The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest ilovescentedthings

Silver Bells, Christmas Smells

Good afternoon

Today I'm melting Vanilla Pinecones from Crosscreek and it's a pretty nice scent.

Also Holiday Cranberry Noel from carol...this one is very yummy!

Dads say the darndest things. [smilie=th_cc8]

I finished any and all errands today. My holiday spirit waned big time in the traffic and crowds and everyone is in such a hurry.[smilie=th_cha66] It feels good to be home now with no more shopping...just family and friends.

We did get lucky this afternoon when we found our grocery store had invited Santa Claus to greet all the kids today. It was to raise funds for the local food bank. There were no kids waiting and my youngest son got to take his sweet time chatting up the jolly old elf. [smilie=th_december2201661-1] [smilie=th_aola]

After all the running around today, I've got lots of strong scents to calm my nerves.

HoT - Christmas Wish (strong)

noname - Red Velvet Cake (strong)

YC - Cranberry Peppermint jar

Illume - roasting Chestnuts jar

CP - Ladies Dancing (smells like a Pink Sugar blend)

Enjoy your evening. Christmas Eve eve.

btw, DS told me this morning that the day after Christmas should be called Christmas Adam.

:)

Afternoon melts...these were weak....

YC eggnog

YC Christmas cookie

unknown oatmeal raisin cookie

Aromasoy vanilla mystique...odd smell to it [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Blue Gecko spiced pumpkin brulee...strong

I like that Jules, Christmas Adam. ...There is always one comic in the family... I have been organizing my smelly gift bags today. This evening I am melting CCCC-Winter Pleasures. Have a good night everyone.

In preparation for Christmas, I'm melting -

CFTKR - Christmas Kitchen (a holiday favorite) and Almond Pastry (another long time favorite of mine. It's a 3 year old tart and smells like it was made yesterday).

I'm burning YC's Christmas Eve.

DS told me this morning that the day after Christmas should be called Christmas Adam.

[smilie=th_aola]

[smilie=th_december2201661-1] That is very silly....but I LIKE it!!! [smilie=th_cc8]

Melting:

CYS - Heaven and Nature Sing...LOVE IT!!!

SSS- Santa Snacks....LOVE IT TOO!!!

Have a lovely Christmas Eve Eve...as Jules says. :)

Christmas Adam...I like it.

Today has been another busy day, but I am home now and relaxing. Have most of my wrapping done, and waiting to see how much snow we're going to get tomorrow. I want a white Christmas, but I don't want travel problems...is that asking too much? Tonight I'm melting LOL's Winter Solstice and YC Mistletoe. Also burning YC Balsam & Cedar and Nutcracker.

LISZHA199102DviA.gif

Hi there! I want to wish all my CF friends a very Merry Christmas! [smilie=th_aola]

I am melting Santa Baby from Crosscreek....been saving this one and I am glad I did because it is really good!! [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Everyone have a safe and blessed Christmas! fireplace.gif

Here we go guys. You all ready?

I wish you all the most love filled holiday and some down time too. [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Melting only my CBV Sugared Spruce so far. I have Christmas Memories also from CBV to get going later on.

Off to take a nice warm bath with some of my yummy new Lush products and then WRAP!

I have never ever had wrapping to do on Christmas Eve. Its ok though as we are staying home this year. My husband and I just wanted to keep it close to home this year. He has not quite been in the celebrating mood since being out of work for a bit. Just getting bored and such. Were ok, but he worries anyway. "This too shall pass".

[smilie=th_aola]

Merry Christmas Eve!!!

I have a bunch of stuff to do this morning and then after lunch it's relaxing time. I'm making a roast chicken with all of the trimmings for dinner and then we'll have a rainbow cookie cake for dessert. DD is leaving Santa cookies and milk so DH will probably have dessert #2 also. I have to run to the bakery, CVS for chocolates to stuff in DH's stocking, and then to our Chinese take out because DD wants won ton soup for lunch.

After lunch we're giving DD her present from us - a Wii and Littlest Pet Shop Wii game. DH will get his present and I'll get mine. Tomorrow morning DD will get to open her presents from Santa. The Wii was a last minute thing so that's why it's from us. She was with us when we bought it at a great price.

I'm melting some yummies this morning -

CFTKR's Christmas Kitchen and Christmas Magic. I'm burning YC's Misteltoe and Christmas Cupcake.

Have a wonderful Christmas Eve everyone!

Here we go guys. You all ready?

I wish you all the most love filled holiday and some down time too. [smilie=th_huganimal]

All the Christmas greetings on this board are so heartwarming. I especially love Maurie's sentiment.

It must smell wonderful in everyone's homes. All these festive holiday scents - yum! Oh boy, the clock is ticking down the hours now! [smilie=th_offtobed] I hope you're all just about ready. I'm getting there. [smilie=th_catkiss]

I'm melting Cheryl's oh-so-lovely Christmas Past. The name alone helps me gain perspective and think about long ago holidays. I know it's Christmas Eve but I'm kind of in Thanksgiving mode. While life gives all of us various challenges and difficulties, when I step back and look at the big picture, my glass is way more than half full. I hope yours is too!

I wish you each a Christmas filled with wondrous blessings, both large and small! [smilie=th_ef7d03c7]

Gail

I just wanted to stop by and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!!

Melting nothing but Christmas tree for the next 2 days. Just happens to be my favorite scent anyway....so I will enjoy it that much more!

Merry Christmas and as Tiny Tim would say..."God Bless us, Everyone!"

May you all have a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas wherever you may be and whomever you are with. [smilie=th_huganimal]

I am going nuts with the scents today...

Melting:

Blue Spruce -Almost Country

Christmas Cabin - Almost Country

Bayberry - Can-Do

Frosted Berries - Virginia Candle Co.

Burning:

Frasier Fir - Woodwick

Jack Frost & Balsam Cedar - YC

Home for the Holidays - YC

Elf Farts - Angel Scented

Holiday Home Sweet Home - YC

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I am still shopping! I have to head out to the store in a few to get some last minute stocking stuffers.

I am burning Slatkin Fresh Balsam and melting CCCC Pink Sugared Spruce and Pink Christmas.

Have a great holiday!!!!!!!!! [smilie=th_huganimal]

Well, I got the white Christmas I've been pining away for, but it's a huge blizzard. First we got a lovely round of sleet, and now we have 50 mile/hour winds and blowing snow. I'm officially snowed in for Christmas Eve and will miss this evening with my family. It is sad because it is a tradition we have had for years. Trying to keep my spirits up though. Have lots of scents going:

Candles: YC Balsam & Cedar, Nutcracker, Sparkling Snow, Gingerbread and Christmas Cupcake. Also burning For Everybody's Ruby Red Holly Berries.

Tarts: YC Balsam & Cedar, YC Jack Frost and a blue minty scent from EW, not sure what it's called.

Wishing all my CF friends a very Merry Christmas and hope you all have a safe, blessed holiday!

Jason--so sorry you won't be able to be with your family tonight. We are still warm here in SW MO and wet but they keep saying your storm is heading our way. I sure hope they are wrong. Have a nice night anyway. Nancy

For this afternoon it is Yankee Blueberry Scone in a tart and Yankee Christmas Cookie in a candle. I just baked some brownies, too, so my house smells pretty good.

Merry Christmas to you All.

Jason, too much of a good thing. Maybe it will let up later and you'll be able to still make it.

We're getting ready for our Christmas Eve festivities. Let the traditions begin.

I just pulled a pumpkin pie out of the oven, and I've got a Key Lime pie in the fridge. Everything is done. Shopping, wrapping, baking, thanking. I've made my list and checked it twice. Now it's time to rest for a few hours.

Illume - Roasting Chestnuts jar

PI - Oatmeal Cookie jar

YC - Holiday Sage jar and melt (s) throughout

I am so thankful for all of you CF friends. Have a peaceful, blessed holiday.

Jason...sorry you may miss your family's festivities [smilie=th_huganimal]

I've only had time for one melt today and that's YC sparkling snow...it's strong!

Going to Christmas Eve services in a bit!

I hope everyone is having a good day. It's very cold out today. I spent 2 and a half hours at the Immediate Care this morning. I have a back bridge that needs replaced. I've been babying it until my dental kicks in to pay 1000 of the 4000 bill. January) So I'm on penicillin and not accomplishing alot today. We will be home tomorrow . I'm having honey baked ham, cheesy potato casserole, green bean casserole, scalloped corn, rolls, and sweets galore. Jason, I 'm sorry about your family get together this evening. I am melting Christmas Tree candle by sugar Creek Hollow and a lovely scent from Candle Dippers-Frankincense and Myrrh. A perfect scent for today. Have a blessed holiday, safe travels and I thank y'all so much for being wonderful Candle buddies.

Merry Christmas everyone. May your stockings be filled with all the blessings possible.

melting Glade's Glistening in the living area. Craving a little bakery so put on Blueberry Muffin back here.

Sorry about your plans Jason. Our huge storm has finally hit and I may end up alone these 2 days. My husband will be out plowing so others can get around and our daughter and husband will be snowbound in Omaha. Well....at least I have my tarts. I also got my 2 Slatkin candles today in Vanilla Shortbread and White Citrus...a present to myself so i am happy.

Blessings to all

Jason - sorry for the snowstorm and messing up your plans for Christmas eve. [smilie=th_ef7d03c7] Can you all arrange it so U can get together on Christmas adam instead? (Jules..your ds is too cute :P ) I'm not making light of your situation, Jason, just trying to help you smile. [smilie=th_huganimal] I hope your weather clears up after all and you can get out to the festivities.

Everyone in the path of this storm and/or traveling, stay safe. [smilie=snoopy]

Katz - so sorry you're not feeling well. I hope you're lots better tomorrow. Geez, all that cooking....I hope you can enjoy it. [smilie=th_catkiss]

I've been melting Can-Do's Pumpkin Cappuccino and will change to Busy Bee's Honey Ginger for the evening.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and hope you all have a joyous day! [smilie=th_offtobed]

Hello everyone! party-051.gif

Please forgive me...haven't taken the time to read through all the posts...just wanted to stop by and say Merry Christmas.

I wish you peace, joy and all good things for the new year. Please be safe and warm.

And as the song goes...if you can't be with the one you love...love the one you're with.love-063.gif

christmas-2photobucket.gifparty-110.gifchristmas-2photobucket.gif

And I'm melting some old Tuscadero tarts I found...Pine Baron and Mountain Forest...not too bad after sitting for over a year. snowman-058.gif