The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest ilovescentedthings

Silver Bells, Christmas Smells

What a dreary day outside. They moved the freezing mist to today...none yesterday so maybe we will luck out again.

Was wanting a little sweetness so in the living room put on BusyBee's Butter Cream Frosting and finishing up Cheryl's candle in Hawaiian Dreams...her candles last forever.

In the comp room I am trying a sample of Cheryl's Cobblestone Path. It has been on since last night and still doing great. I like this...an earthy sweetness.

Have a good day all

Good afternoon!

Today I have been melting Busy Bee's Honey Gingerbread and it is so good....one of the best scents I have ever smelled. I think I could melt this one every day and not get tired of it. It is just right...not too strong, just yummy and perfect.

Gail, thanks for the brownies! LOL. Years ago, my mom used to bake dog treats for our dog and my sisters dog.....stunk up the whole house! The doggies sure loved 'em though!

The ice rink is in our backyard....I will try to find a pic and post.....

Have a nice afternoon everyone!

Cookie - geez, 8 hours is a long time with no heat. Hope U put lots of warm clothes on and didn't get too cold. [smilie=thank_you]

We're having a dreary morning here, too and have gotten a little freezing rain....ugh, so am burning candles, GC's Cozy Christmas (soooo good!) in the LR and Illuminations Eggnog (yummers!) in the kitchen.

Guest ilovescentedthings

sadly nothing is getting melted at the moment. Were off to church and I don't want to forget to blow something out.

I love the picture of your Rink, Aria. Growing up we used to ice skate on one of our ponds. It was lots of fun and many hard falls. My Dad would hook up the sleds and alum. saucer and pull us all around on his old Farmall tractor. Of course, we would always huddle inside his workshop for some hot chocolate and some cookies...

I'm going to decorate the tree in a little while and going through my wax stash to start dividing stuff up for my gift bags.

I'm melting Ten Digit Creations-Christmas Splendor.

Have a lovely afternoon, y'all.

Aria, that ice rink is fabulous! We have an indoor rink here in Las Vegas, but there's nothing like skating outdoors.

DH and I just finished a delicious pot of White Wonderland coffee from a very sweet CF friend.I recieved a surprise package from her yesterday and it just brightened my whole holiday.[smilie=thank_you] I'm melting Mulled Cider from HL, also included in my package. Having never tried HL, I was sure excited to melt this adorable little muffin shaped tart!

Good Afternoon! Melting from Can-Do Spcy Apples and Peaches and Very Vanilla. From CFTKR Cider Snap. Now it's time for a cup of tea and just relax.

Afternoon melts:

CHC ginger peach...moderate

Crosscreek Christmas kitchen...moderate

YC autumn gold and harvest...melted together...weak

Southern Star hillbilly homebrew...strong

I still have the same scents going.

I just wanted to say that, Aria, your picture is beautiful!

Mpfand, Winter Wonderland. That sounds yummy! Which company is it from? Is it minty?

Mpfand, Winter Wonderland. That sounds yummy! Which company is it from? Is it minty?

It was yummy! Boca Java is the company- www.bocajava.com. Here's a description of the flavor: Luscious and creamy. The sumptuous flavor of white chocolate mousse makes this coffee a warm, sweet treat.

The Christmas elves hit my house, too! I am melting Crosscreek Homespun Sugar (thanks CF buddy!) :lol:

I have some Boca - Jingle Bell Java - my office mates will love me...at least I share, Sweet! Your point is well taken about them being naughty or nice when I was recovering from dental stuff - and the goodies were coming in! [smilie=th_12E9EC16] Funny how cookies and candies at work bring out the "little kid gimmees"!

Hmmm, on 2nd thought, maybe I will just make a big ol' pot and drink it in front of them... [smilie=th_happy096]

Just popping in for a minute.

Aria that skating rink is incredible! I had to show the kids your photo.

We've been busy decorating gingerbread houses today. I took pictures but not before my youngest DS started sneaking candies back off of his. [smilie=th_12E9EC16] He didn't even wait one measly hour before the destruction began.

Rugula Cookies - SH

Cozy Christmas - AMS

Hollyberry - YC

Oh Jules....you are so lucky to have some of that wonderful Cozy Christmas....when AMS opens I'm going to stock up!!

Aria....love the ice skating rink!!

Today it's Pumpkin Bread puddin' from Can-Do.

I am still melting Honey Gingerbread from Busy Bee....so good. Also lit up YC Home for the Holidays large jar. Finishing up a medium jar of Balsam & Cedar from Yankee also....this may be the last burn for that one. It was a leftover from last year.

We love our little ice rink....lots of fun....glad to share it with my CF friends. C'mon over and skate with us! I will have the hot cocoa ready! ada25c75.gif

Now I want some flavored coffee too! They sound really good! lovecoffee.gif

good eve, all. everyone's melts and candles sound so nice and yummy.

that ice rink is so nice and I love the pic taken @sunset.

hot chocolate sounds divine.

tossed one of CFTKR's caramel apple in the LR melter, coconut milk and lavender still going strong in the BR. got the last drop out of Nene's bella muse. Love this scent and it went 3 t-lights.

Aria, thanks so much for sharing the photo of your ice rink! It's marvelous and looks oh-so-fun! I've never seen anything like that!

Jules, what do you think of SH's Rugula Cookie?

Gail