The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Southern Star Scents

the first time I went to the website, she was in the process of closing to move.

I went there today and she is all moved, and is in the process of ordering supplies and will reopen on 11/15. she also is going to have an opening sale so I signed up for the newsletter.

can anyone recommend any scents? I want to give them a try. I know someone(can't remember who) just today had her creme brulee' on in the scent of the day thread and said it was good.

thanks in advance

I have more scents to try, but so far I like:

Birthday Cake

Creme Brulee

Granny's Lemon Cake

Lemonheads

Marie's Pink Cookies

Pink Lemonade

Raspberry Guava

Sugar Snaps

Sugary Donuts

Whipped Honeydew

HTH

I also have more to try, but so far I really like:

Granny’s Lemon Cake

Marie’s Pink Cookies

Pink Lemonade (great throw, long lasting)

Pomegranate (light, but very good)

Strawberry Jelly (smells a lot like Smucker's Strawberry Preserves)

Vanilla Berry (moderate, but very good)

Vanilla Lime

Looking forward to seeing what new scents she has. I received a newsletter today.

I like:

Raspberry Guava

Lemonheads

Key Lime Pie

Apple Jack

Tropical Twister

Pink Sugar

Pink Lemonade

Pomegranate

Glazed Orange Cake

Caramel Cinnamon Latte

Pumpkin Cheesecake (?) I think that's the name

Sugar Snaps (although only 2 hours strong)

Hope this helps. I hope she makes Eggnog!!!

Cisley

I like her leather scents:

Cowgirls & Pearls (leather and vanilla)

Red Hot Cowboy ( leather and cinnamon)

Both are my favorites.

Also, Maries Pink Cookies has got a little something extra that makes it really nice.

thanks all for your lists. I'll refer to this when I do order.

Oh, I have just tried Nene's vanilla butter fudge and it was wonderful! I was surprised at how strong it was for a vanilla and smelled like I could eat it. lol

Speaking of Southern Star, I went to Kim's site a couple of nights ago to take a look around and I can't get the pull down menu (for the scents) to work.

Is anyone else having this problem? I am on AOL but use IE too due to problems with AOL and can't get it to work on either site.

Her sale might start tomorrow and I guess I will have to e-mail her my selections because I tried it again this morning and nothing has changed.

She has some new scents I want to try as well as old favorites and I might pick up a couple of candles too.

So, is anyone else having problems with the pull down???

Cisley

My husband corrected the problem. With AOL it was a positioning problem. It had to be in between the two bars on the right hand side or I could not pull down the scent menu. Weird but true. At least I was successful and placed an order, as so many of us did.

Yipee!!!

Cisley

Guest Anonymous

Has everyone received their orders from the reopening sale in November? I ordered on 11/16 but have not received anything yet. I just email Kim to check on my order status. I know she is probably swamped from the reopening sale but her TAT is usually pretty fast.

Guest Anonymous

Thanks all! Kim emailed me back and said my order was shipped UPS Priority last Wednesday and give it till today to show up or she will resend me another order. I asked her for the UPS tracking number so I can research but have not heard back from her.

Keep your fingers cross that it shows up today :oops:

I just placed an order for all Caramel Cinnamon Latte (I have lots of the other scents) but you know, I should have tried her Zucchini Bread. Think I will send an e-mail and ask if I can add 2, 2 ounce cups to give it a try.

Thanks for the reminder, Becky.

Cisley