The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Southern Star Scents

Does anyone know if she is still in business. On one of the boards no one knows what is up????

Really??? I just placed an order from her the beginning of January and got it last week. As far as i know she is still in business! I hope she is!!

There has been a lot of ordering of Vanilla Pound Cake from Country Chunkies lately. Has anyone tried the new Vanilla Pound Cake from Southern Star? Wanted to know if it was the same as Country Chunkies. I just placed an order with Kim last week and only put one in my basket as it is a new item from her.

Cisley

Cisley~ I was wondering the same thing. I never tried Country Chunkie but I did order 2 Vanilla Pound Cake from SSS and on cold sniff they are d-licious!! To me, it smells like real whipped creamy vanilla and cake. Will have to melt today and see how it fares.