The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

Mpfand, I love your room themes.????

Around the holidays, I do keep a candy dish out. I recently received an adorable candy mailbox as a gift and this is now the main candy location in the living room. ????

The person below me likes to serve and eat veggies and dip.

Sometimes. My mom just bought a garlic herb dip mix so I made that. It will be good with carrots and bell pepper strips.

The person below me has flown in a helicopter.

Yup! On our honeymoon in Hawaii we went for a helicopter ride over Haleakalā....our pilot was a Vietnam Vet and...boy, could he fly that helicopter....white knuckles the entire time for me!

The person below me uses taper candles.

Yes I do... But not that often. I think they are lovely, though.

They person below me has a wreath on the door and also at least one wreath inside the house.

Lolo...I actually have swags on my doors and, yes, a wreath in my house. (None if which are made by me...lol)

The person below me celebrates Christmas Eve.

Yes we do. My DH's sister always hosts Christmas Eve - lots of people, nice to see them once a year.

The person below me needs a day to relax.

What's that? [smilie=th_scratch] lol. Maybe after Christmas....

The person below me is already dreading taking down the Christmas tree/decorations.

LOL, I'm really enjoying them, especially the ones outside, and I want to leave them up as long as possible. My mother was one to swoop down on every last decoration on January 1. ???? I really like seeing them and would like to leave them up until the 6th, anyway. Plus I have enough Christmas melts to last until June so maybe I should leave everything up until then. ????

The person below me has a hankering for some Thai food.

I wish that were true! This year I put up only a small ceramic tree... But I do have our favorite ornaments hung throughout the house. None of which are handmade. ????

The person below me has a side dish for Christmas which is not the norm.

Not always. Often I melt Christmas Cottage from Scentsy. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

The person below me has a special breakfast on Christmas morning.

Well... That was the plan... Blueberry pancakes... But we ate them yesterday. ????. Today we are nipping at odd bits of crispy eggplant and cheese, and those who are wise are giving me a wide berth in the kitchen.

The person below me still has at least one present to wrap.

Usually we do but this year, no movies...by the time I cleaned up and left my Dads, it was 1am. Zzzzzzzzz

The person below me has more than 3 things to return/exchange.

We had exactly 3. Lol. Luckily, 2 were returned by mail.

The person below me is still eating holiday leftovers.

Yes we are. Also the neighbors brought many tasty morsels and we are still working on those.

The person below me added at least one new ornament this year.

I should have answered the coffee one. ???? Yes I do, but I haven't kept them all that well in the past...

The person below me will stay at home on New Year's.

Yes. We'll probably play games and/or watch movies. I may or may not make it to midnight. [smilie=th_pardon]

The person below me enjoys card games.

Yes I do...I blame/thank my parents, who had me playing poker from a tender age.????

The person below me is still enjoying Christmas chocolates and hot cocoa drinks.

I had to think about that. I think I love them equally. Many, many moons ago, we lived in Japan for two years, so green tea is very dear to my heart.

The person is still enjoying decorations with white lights which could work for a winter theme.

Not lights, but I have several battery candles that come on every evening. They help make things cozy after the Christmas lights come down.

The person below me is still receiving Christmas cards in the mail.