The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

No....but I love your idea of battery candles! I think I may copy that one I take my decorations down.

The person below me has a favorite homemade soup they prepare.

Yes, it is Vietnamese phò, with lovely noodles, star anise and other spices, Thai basil, cilantro, jalapenos, bean sprouts, and various meat or tofu. If you aren't feeling well, this is the ticket. ????

The person below me has a fruitcake lurking in the closet which they received as a gift. ????

????????????????????????I don't like fruitcake either, Maggie.

And I'm afraid I'm not much of a sports fan, either!

The person below me likes crossword puzzles.

Yes I do like to keep a special set of wax in the bedroom with favorite or bedtime melts.

The person below me needs an oil change.

Ohhhhh...you have uncovered my other obsession. Yes. I ordered quite a few BBW foaming hand soaps at the year-end sale - Spruce, Black Cherry Merlot, 'Tis The Season, Eucalyptus Spearmint, Enchanted Evergreen, and Cucumber Melon. I also have on standby at all times a foaming fave from Walmart - Grapefruit Mandarin. I love washing my hands with any of these. I could go on...

The person below me would like to rearrange her living room furniture.

❤️ those soaps too!

No...I am a creature of habit and once I swapped my living room and my dining room...I don't have much room to move things in my LR anymore.

The person below me has been in a horse drawn carriage.

Yes I have, but I can't remember the occasion! ???? Shhhh don't tell DH.

I love that you swapped your LR and DR. What prompted that? Mine are in the same long room and I struggle with the arrangement.

The person below me goes through obsessions with particular scent blends.

I suppose I do, once in a while...but I tend to order a lot of it....not actually melt a lot of it. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

The person below me now has a "Pavlovian response" of excitement when they see the USPS or UPS truck. :upssmiley1:

I switched rooms because I am usually the only one to sit in the LR on a daily basis but my family is big and sits at the DR table forever when they visit..needed the larger room for that.

;)

I love that idea of everybody at the table - makes good sense to use the bigger room!

As for the Pavlovian response...????????????????????????????????????... You nailed it! The neighbor gets stuff almost every day for their business, and the Fed Ex is in and out...I always get excited when I see it, even if there are no orders coming... It's pitiful.

The person below me needs to get stamps and will buy a beautiful design.

No, I still have some. I don't go through very many stamps, but when I do purchase them I enjoy a cute design. ;)

The person below me has as collection of books from the same author.

Hmmmm....I read authors works in order of publication until I'm done...then donate them or I use the friendly neighborhood library. Weirdo, maybe? Lol But the only author I believe I currently have a large collection of would be JK Rowling.

The person below me has wax from more than 5 OOB vendors.

I don't because I haven't been melting long enough. ???? I can imagine it's sad when a vendor goes OOB.

The person below me does not like noisy restaurants.

I wish I could say yes to this, and i admire anyone who does.

The person below me likes oatmeal in the morning.

I don't, although I used to... Where is that apron, anyway?????

The person below me has at least one Valentine's melt. ????

Actually... Forgive me but I don't... It had always seemed like one of those "Hallmark Holidays." ???? However, the Valentine scents have been lovely!

The person below me loves stylish flat shoes.

Valentine's Day isn't for me, either, Amy. [smilie=th_pardon]

Yes, I prefer flat shoes. Bonus if they're comfy AND stylish. ;)

The person below me drinks more coffee in the winter than in the summer.