The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

Not me... I usually lay low for NYE. This year I believe all of my children have plans so I may go visit with my Dad.

The person below me has a special NYE meal.

No. We usually just have snacks/appetizers; dips, salami, cheese, etc.

The person below me made a New Year resolution (other than to melt more). [smilie=th_giggle]

Lol!! But really....I do have to melt more!! ;)

Yes...I'm not one for NY resolutions but I've got a few this year...exercise more regularly, stop snacking and use up my stash...which is really code for stop buying!

The person below me has something new they're planning for 2017!

I'm trying to add more strength training to my workouts, and also try to get the older two boys in a sports activity.

The person below me is ready for their regular/non-holiday schedule to start up again.

Yes. I love everything about the holidays, but I'm also always ready for things to get back to normal.

The person below me eats alot of soup in the winter.

Yes, even though we don't deal with extreme cold, snow or freezing rain I'd rather it be warm than cold. And I miss being in our pool.

The person below me has a favorite kind of M&M.

I have lots, but someone who has been a recent favorite the past five or so years has been Louise Penny. Her Inspector Gamache murder mystery novels are wonderfully written!

The person below me reads every night before bed.

No. DH and I have never really celebrated Valentine's Day.

The person below me has some Valentine's Day decor out.

I do! Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday after Christmas. I put them up after putting Christmas decor down.

The person below me would rather have chocolate than flowers for Valentine's Day.

No way!! I am not a big chocolate fan....although it's nice once in a while....but I always love flowers.

The person below me reads the newspaper.