The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

I am always interested in new wax companies, especially with some of my favorites closing (HHS and CCCC). th_smiley-crying.gif

The person below me is ready for it to be summertime.

Yes! I'm ready for pool days, bbq's, baseball games.... [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

The person below me enjoys white wine more than red. [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Little House on the Prairie, Last Man Standing, Rules of Engagement and Modern Family are on repeat for me!

The person below me suffers from seasonal allergies.

Yes! In fact, I've been having bad sinus issues this past week that has made me not being able to smell/taste the past few days...luckily, that's been clearing up slowly!

The person below me loves the rain.

No....not really into sports on tv but I love attending football games!!!

The person below me likes flavoring in their coffee.

I don't think so...although I may have one. There are so many graduations coming up that people may need this weekend to get things ready.

The person below me has a smoker.

I was just telling a coworker that May is busier than June this year!! And it may be busier than December too!! [smilie=th_200912104451]

The person below me has their windows open!!