The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

EEEEEWWWWWW

NOOOOOOOOOOOO nevah!!

Eggs totally skeeve me out anyway. I can't even use them in cooking unless I pull off the little, er, undeveloped embryo or umbilical cord or whatever the white nasty is.

[smilie=th_puke]

The person below me has made homemade play-doh or bubbles.

Ewwwww is right on the raw egg, but I do love scrambled eggs and egg salad with a passion.

As for making homemade play-doh or bubbles, that would be a no. I found play-doh incredibly obnoxious and messy as a parent. :wacko:

The person below me watches American Idol.

I had a bowl of Frosted Flakes for dinner tonight ! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] Does that count? In my defense, I was out of the house from 5 pm until 10 pm so the cereal was actually a good light choice. That's my story and I'm sticking to it ! [smilie=snoopy]

The person below me has something fun planned for sometime this weekend.

I've only vacationed at the beach, so don't know about the mountains/woods, but that sounds really nice. Actually living in the mountains sounds nice....go down into town maybe once a month for necessities....like candles. Oh...and groceries. :D

The person below me likes to drink tomato juice.

Yikes. Not me. Never could tolerate it as a kid and haven't tried it since. Maybe it's time. [smilie=th_pardon]

The person below me listens to the radio every day.

Nope, we're all right-y's. When we 1st got computers @ work, the way my desk was set up, it was easier to learn to use the mouse w/my left hand and still use my right to write, answer the phone, etc, so I've used my left hand for that ever since, even @ home.

The person below me likes to watch older shows on the Hallmark channel.