The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

Yep, I have several reproductions throughout the house and one I painted years ago in the DR. Speaking of Thomas Kincaide, I have one of his prints in my LR. :)

The person below me has never lived where the temp goes below 0.

OH...you are so lucky!!! My sis and I went to one of his studios and I fell in love with so many of his works...unfortunately, didn't pick one up and swore to go back... [smilie=th_anyminute] it's taken longer than I though!!!

Nope...never experienced below 0...thank goodness!

The person below me will be attending a St. Patty's Day parade in coming weeks.

Oh, yes! Dark chocolate is my favorite.

The person below me prefers white wine over red wine.

They pretty much all know me at Target. It's only about 1 1/2 miles from my house and with all their great coupons/clearance I end up there a few times a week.

The person below me has a favorite creamer they like to put in their coffee.

I read a lot at work and spend *some* time reading on the 'puter [smilie=th_biqazm1] and have some faves for home, so, I am usually reading something, but, probably not like U mean it. I hope to read lots more books when I retire. [smilie=th_200911025310]

The person below me has seen some robins (or other birds that leave in the winter) return to their area recently.

Yep...Even though they say the Mourning Doves are year round inhabitants here I have not seen them all winter...but are back and I just LOVE the songs they sing!!!

The person below me has taken a Hot Air Balloon ride.