The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

Oh most definately! Planning the garden is a lot more fun than the weeding that follows.

The person below me has a fireplace with stocking hung

I sure do! I still have my stocking from when I was little, and I put one up for my pup. (am I the only one, or does this ---> [smilie=th_huganimal] not look like a pup to U? :lol: )

The person below me has some family traditions that they do every Christmas eve.

Yes, it looks like an otter. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Yes, we open up one gift every Christmas Eve.

The person below me is going to try one "new to me" vendor in January.

Yes, it looks like an otter. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

It does! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

I'm not planning on it, have more than enuf wax to last me a while. But... I never say never... [smilie=th_1286B215]

The person below me is attending a Christmas concert this week or next.

Depends. I've always made mine with cocoa, sugar, vanilla, and milk. However, if I make it from packets (rarely, but it does happen) I will use water. Those packets already have powdered milk in 'em, right? [smilie=th_idontknow]

Of course, either one is just a vehicle for marshmallows. Have you all tried hot chocolate with the new peppermint flavored marshmallows? [smilie=th_smilies-2]

The person below me likes their ice cream in a dish, instead of a cone.

Living in the northern US, snow is more likely for us than in the south, but doesn't always happen. Yep - I always hope for a white Christmas! [smilie=yes]

The person below me has icicle lights hanging from the eves of their house.