The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

Nope, nary a scented taper.

I have bleeding ones for Halloween, however!

[smilie=th_thlaughter]

The person below me has watched a scary movie that gave them nightmares (and if yes, please name it!)

Sorry Laurie - won't be me watching scary movies. As it is, I sometimes have scary dreams and wake up knowing I've been yelling. Hate when that happens, especially in the summer when the windows are open. :blink: What'll the neighbors think? [smilie=th_foolish1]

The person below me has plans to order from Haley's sale this week.

[smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] No...I am soooo last minute with everything. I used to be early for everything...times have surely changed.

The person below me prefers a layered candle to a solid scent.

While I LUV the look and the concept of the layered candles :wub: , I think I like the single scent ones more. I only get a really true scent from the top layer of a layered jar. By the time it gets to the ones below, they've become 'mixed'. But, considering the top layer melts into the 2nd layer, and when they 'meet', they'll both melt, I 'spose it makes sense. Or should I say scents? [smilie=th_foolish1]

The person below me eats at least 2 vegetables a day.

Yes, most days I do eat at least two veggies a day.

The person below me knows someone who has to carry an Epi-Pen.

Maybe...not sure yet. My favorite meal is homemade chicken noodle soup...hold the chicken [smilie=th_tease-1] ...I think it's cold enough now. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

The person below me will be attending a wedding by the end of this year.

Nope...only if I know I'm gonna be home for at least 6 hours straight.

The person below me has a garden flag somewhere around their yard.

Nope! Not anymore! The last time I took my DD to the Warped Tour, someone threw a BIG cup of Pepsi in the crowd and it hit ME in the head...I was done. When I was younger people at concerts were cool and groovy. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

The person below me orders things by mail weekly.