The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

Nope...I usually eat lunch and dinner and skip breakfast! I should switch it around.

The person below me has blackout shades somewhere in their home.

Yes. Just last week. It was yummy!

The person below me has a subscription to a favorite magazine.

Yes! I love the scent of blueberries but am not a fan of them to eat, weird I know!

The person below me is panicking & checking their stash with so many great tart etailers closing at the same time lol!

Nope...no white. My summer purse is navy, white, aqua, and lime with a dragonfly hidden in the design. Shocking, I know. ;)

The person below me uses only plug in warmers as opposed to tea light warmers.

In the cooler months, no...I do a MEGA haul once a week. But in the Summer I seem to go more often and get less at a time.

The person below me has some kind of sculpture in their home.

Kind of. Maybe. Back in the 70's there was a craft called 'plastercraft' (similar to ceramics...but not) that was popular and I painted one of a boy & his pup that looks like it was hand sculpted. Well, the mold was hand sculpted...just not by me. [smilie=th_pardon]

The person below me is going swimming today.