The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

I've got wood floors with pets, too. I know the pain. But everyone that sees the floors comments on the gorgeousness, so I guess it's worth it. :)

No clock in the bathroom.

The person below me enjoys gardening.

Love it! But I rarely get to do it...if it's up to me I end up missing breakfast.

The person below me has tried to hide their wax stash at some point in their life.

[smilie=th_smiley-crying] No....I really love Fall the most, but I try to enjoy each and every season! And the end of Summer means I go BACK to work! Boohoo.

The person below me likes to wear black.

I do like to wear black, but I also like to wear "neutral" colors in general so that I can add whatever color scarf or other accessory I want. :)

The person below me prefers melting tarts to burning candles.

Burning candles is my one true love. But when we lead busy lives and there is not time to burn candles I melt tarts. I have become addicted to melting tarts since joining Candlefind.

The person below my is an early riser.

Oh dear...no way! I am a late owl and I get up in the summer at 830AM. Couldn't get up any earlier. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

The person below me likes to grow and tend roses.

I had roses at my former house, but not now. One of my faves was called Betty Prior - sort of an old fashioned type...just beautiful! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

The person below me likes to decorate with dried flowers/pods/herbs in the autumn.

While I think those things are quite charming, my cat likes to eat stuff like that, so no decorations of that type for me.

The person below me makes homemade milkshakes.

I love yogurt! I'm even developing a taste for the Greek stuff. :lol:

The person below me prefers Target over Wal-Mart.

I keep planning to, but it never happens. :blush:

The person below me still listens to the same music they did when they were in their teens.

Sort of. I was into more genres back then, and I've narrowed it down a lot.

The person below me has wall-to-wall carpeting.

No, but I really want to! I think I'm going to buy the book today. Target has it on sale. :)

The person below me prefers chapstick over lip gloss.

I don't wear much lipgloss, usually regular ol lipstick. At night I like to use a lip balm. Don't know if that fit's in the 'chapstick' category, but they both do the same thing.

The person below me likes toast with peanut butter on it. Mmmmmm....melty! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]