The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

A Scentember to Remember

Guest ilovescentedthings

I am melting in my daughter's room honey pear cider by scentsy

candle going in the bathroom mainstays cheapo 1.00 warm apple pie

scrapbook room nutmeg and orange zest by scentsy

Hi All! Busy busy busy day. Besides sitting in the car and eating dinner, this is literally the first time that I've sat down since lunch. I'm exhausted. I'm relaxing with -

CFTKR's Pearamel...yummy

Burning YC's Mountain Pine and Candied Apple.

Jules, lovin' your avatar!

Tonight I'm melting YC Orchard Pear and Napa Valley Harvest. I really like Napa Valley, and didn't expect to like it so much. They had it burning in the store and I liked the way the candle smelled too, may get one someday! Also burning Autumn Leaves jar and two votives: Mac Spice and Autumn Fruit.

I'm itching to place an order with Carol, but have been waiting for her to post some more fall samplers. Didn't check today, maybe she has.

Hey Jason - I'm bored and tired tonight so I'm reading through some old posts. Anyway, Carol listed some new samplers today.

Thanks LLVV. I've been checking her site frequently and saw that today. Placed an order for 3 samplers (New Fall, Pumpkin and Apple, and Pumpkin #2). She said they're on their way tomorrow!

Tonight I'm melting YC Autumn Wreath and Mulling Spices. Mulling Spices is so nice and strong! Love it! Also burning my Autumn Woods and Autumn Wreath candles.

Good morning!

Recent melts:

YC ocean water (moderate)

The Tart Shack blackberry jam (weak)

The Tart Shack capri (weak)

YC tea and honey (moderate)

Busy Bee hot apple pie (weak)

Southern Star vanilla berry (strong) :?

Good Morning!

Just started Carol's Cranberry Woodspice....love it a lot. LLVV, you are right, smells just like YC Autumn Gold. Crazy.

I'm thinking of melting something minty later on....DS always says it smells like Christmas when he smells the peppermint tarts....lol.

Have a great day.

Jason, oh dear, Carol has new samplers up? I got an order from her just a few days ago. I made a little goof when I ordered and bought Christmas WISH instead of Christmas TIME....maybe I'll go peek at her samplers since I NEED to order some of the Christmas Time...my fave holiday scent. hehe.....

Here at school I am burning my Candles of Eden vanilla incantation candle..it's awesome!

What happened to bigred? He showed back up and disappeared again! :?

Good morning!

I'm starting the day with Carol's Pecan Pie...in a single word...delicious! This is a new one for me. I think she's offered it for years but this is the first time I bought it. I don't know why I waited so long because it's fabulous!

Dabba...I thought that I was the only one on here who loved Candles of Eden. Too bad she closed up shop to her regular customers and then allowed her retailer to raise prices by a lot. The new prices are insane...especially if you know how much those candles were a couple of years ago.

I almost forgot...I'm also melting Acai Berry downstairs. This is another great berry scent.

Guest ilovescentedthings
It's National Coffee Day!

[smilie=th_bounce]

[smilie=th_snoopy] [smilie=th_c032] [smilie=th_316785e4]

[smilie=th_316785e4] [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

does that mean starbucks is going to give free lattes? lol

Thanks Maggie and Jules. Sometimes my nose is just too persnickety for it's own good! [smilie=th_316785e4]

Good morning everyone.

[smilie=th_316785e4] *YAY* for National Coffee Day! [smilie=th_snoopy]

Love my coffee in the morning. Cheers everyone! [smilie=th_c032]

Just started melting Raspberry Guava from Pure Scents. It was a sample that she gave me.

Have a great day!

Good morning! Today's melts are:

CFTKR - Lemon Poppy Seed Cookie -Strong! A definite reorder for me. YUM!!

CFTKR - Orange Cranberry Muffin - Another good one from Carol

[smilie=th_316785e4]

Good morning everyone,

We are finally having a cool fall morning in So. Cal.

I'm melting YC Autumn Fruit, and celebrating National Coffee Day!

[smilie=th_316785e4] [smilie=th_snoopy] [smilie=th_c032] [smilie=th_316785e4] [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Cheers everyone!

Good Morning.. [smilie=th_316785e4] Love National Coffee day!!!

Melting a yummy scent from Crosscreek..my order came yesterday and I am loving my new scenties!! Its Jennys Song, and its spicy and good..perfect for this cool Fall morning we are having today!!!

Have a super day... [smilie=th_snoopy]

Guest ilovescentedthings

It's starting to finally feel like fall here in Northern CA. Can't believe I am actually seeing storm looking clouds roll east towards Reno.

Were melting:

Scentsy's Honey Pear Cider

Haley's sweet cinnamon pumpkin

Can-do's warm vanilla sugar

and last but not least

a vanilla custard palm wax candle