The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

August's Molten Melts

Late night melts:

Front: CFTKR ~ Luscious Vanilla ~ nice vanilla scent but not strong enough for me

Back: CFTKR ~ Country Grove ~ smells good but undecided if it would be strong enough for the front

The earlier Plum Currant Preserves really got strong near the end ~ not so subtle!

Cisley

Good Morning, All, Happily the severe weather missed us. We did get 4" of hard rain yesterday when all was said and done. Glad it is over for awhile. I like rain but not so much and not all at once. Starting the morning with Yankee Farmer's Market and Island Mango. Have a great day everyone.

Hi everyone! Been gone since last Wednesday....was I missed? hehe [smilie=th_sHellobar] Feel like I've been gone forever!

We went on vacation and then returned home to internet problems....boohoo.....all is well now though!

trep, great to see ya back! Wow!

lana, so sorry about DD...I have the feeling she will be just fine. Take care of your kitty.

Melting Nene's Vanilla Cream Cake and boy is it yummy!

I've got to get more [smilie=th_316785e4] ....one cup was not enough....our precious little Tiger woke me up at 5:30am!

Of course you were missed Aria!! Did you have a nice vacation? Trep; Glad you are o.k., we had the same thing here last week. DH, DS and I are heading to IVY-Tech today to check out DS options for taking some classes. I am SO glad he is thinking about going back to school. I'm melting Candledippers-Old Blue Jeans this morning. I hope everyone has a great day.

Of course you were missed Aria!! Did you have a nice vacation? Trep; Glad you are o.k., we had the same thing here last week. DH, DS and I are heading to IVY-Tech today to check out DS options for taking some classes. I am SO glad he is thinking about going back to school. I'm melting Candledippers-Old Blue Jeans this morning. I hope everyone has a great day.

Aww! Thanks Kim! You are the best! Vacation was very nice and relaxing...spent it up north in the woods at my in-laws with the boys (DH, DS#1 and DS#2)...swimming, making s'mores, eating, wild board games at night....all in all, a great time! We also took a day trip to Mackinac Island.....I love it there....it's so pretty. Love that CD scent BTW....I have it in the Tub Magic and it scents the whole house!

Added another melt.....Snickerdoodle Cookie from Pumpkin Patch...yummers.

Good Morning! I'm melting Spazztastic Melon Balls from LOL, Sugar Lips from Everyday Whims and Ocean from Scentsy.

I just started melting Can Do's Cucumbers n Cream....smells pretty good!

Cisley, funny....comfort wax.....that's what it is though...you're right on there with that one!

Have a great day everyone....off to the pool....

Morning all!

Lasts nights melts were SSS Strawberry Cream Cake, great scent, good throw, and YC Watermelon, very nice scent.

Welcome back Aria. I went to Mackinac Island as a kid and would love to take the boys there some day. You were certainly missed.

FM Cafe Machiato still going.

I added some Swan Creek drizzle melt - Orange Caramel Cappuccino [smilie=th_c2e41937]

and CD - Ain't Misbehavin' in the b.r.

Welcome back Aria!

I have been shampooing carpets all day. Icky job, but a good thing to get done before school starts again next week. I put on Pink Sugar Cherry from MTT. Not bad, but not as strong as the other PS ones I got in this batch. I have a couple Pink Flamingos from Missy too, has anyone tried those? The cold sniff is very strong, and well..WEIRD. [smilie=th_c2e41937] Don't know if I will be brave enough to try one.

Wow, Ozzy just let me know there were 2 deer in the front yard (by standing on the guest bed barking...) but it was so cool. We were 5 feet away from them and watching them (as they watched us). We see deer around here but to be that close and really take a good look was great. I told Ozzy thank you.

Front melts: CFTKR ~ Caramelized Apple Praline ~ wow, really like this one

Back melts: Nene's ~ Cotton Candy ~ smells very nice, my first cotton candy but more on the moderate to light side for me

Cisley

Welcome back, Aria--it sounds like you had a wonderful vacation. It is so good to be back on the forum and reconnecting with everyone.

I just got home and got the candles lit--Island Mango, Christmas Cookie, Coconut Bay and Tropical Fruit--all from Yankee. They are all getting low and I am trying to finish them so I can start something new.

Have a great night everyone. [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Welcome back, Aria! I missed ya!

How cool to be able to see the deer up close, Cisley. Good boy, Ozzy! [smilie=th_Drglar]

I'm melting AMS's Dark Sumatra Coffee. It's yummy and strong but smells just like Fudge Nut Brownie, not coffee. [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Gail

Busy days around here. Afternoon/evening melts-

Seduction-Phebes

Kreations by Kathie-Sun Ripened Raspberry

Kountry Light Candles-Melon Jasmine

Soy Lovely-Avocado Cilantro

Can Do-Lessie's Paradise Island

Haley's-Coconut Lime Verbena

Mr. Momz-Blueberry Breezer

Hope everyone has a great evening.