The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Nice to meet you all

Hi everyone,

My name is Isabel and I'm from the Netherlands.

I've been burning scented candles for as long as I can rememer and about a year ago, I found out about wax melts.

It's a lot safer with the melts and the electric warmer, because my husband and I have 13 cats running around the house.

Today I placed my very first order with LOL candles. I allready tried some of their melts which I got from friends, but this time DH and I both picked our favourite scents. So much fun [smilie=th_blij31-1]

[smilie=th_blij31-1] Isabel; I'm so happy to have you here. You live in a beautiful country. I'm looking forward to getting to know you you better and share our love of melts and candles. :D

Hi Sorcha! Good to see you have found your way over here! There is a lot of great info available around here-have fun! Can't wait to hear about your wax faves!

Welcome, Isabel. You are going to have so much fun here and gain so much knowledge, not to mention spending so much money. This is really a wonderful site.

I pick out scents with my husband too. He enjoys them as much as I do. The only thing I haven't gotten him to do yet is clean out the melters.

Cisley

Hi Isabel. I also met you on B&Bfind. I'm glad you made your way over to this board as well. It's worth the trip to see Cyn's wax p0rn pictures. [smilie=th_smilies_welcome]

[smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

[smilie=th_76d65c2f]

[smilie=th_e16] Isabel! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I've seen you over at the B&BFind, too. I've also got a fondness for your name.....it was my grandmother's name, too. Her friends called her Belle. Wow.....13 cats, huh? [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] And I thought my three hooligans were a handful.... :lol: Glad you've joined us.... lots of good info and fun here! [smilie=th_smilies_welcome]