The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Star Spangled Scents

Today I'm melting

CFTKR English Lemon Curd

CFTKR Citrus Linen H2O

Crosscreek Vanilla Bean Noel....this one is very yummy!

[smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Coconut Citrus Parfait from Scentsy, Coconut Milk & Lavender from EW and Blueberry Cheesecake from Scentsy. Hope everyone has a great day!

[smilie=th_76d65c2f] All and Good Afternoon! It is pouring here....yuck.

Burning "Front Porch" by Kountry Lights for the second day. Loving this one. It's an interesting blend of pear, blueberries, pineapples, juniper berries, eucalyptus, spruce, cedarwood, Douglass fir, and white musk....so soothing.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Ohhh! I like this scent! Hot Cracken Pecans from EW. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

This is nice and strong. I can even smell it upstairs. [smilie=th_a194]

Barbara

Hello everyone! The weather here has been absolutely crummy for the last couple of days. Boring!

Melting Key Lime Pie from Can-Do....extra yummy!

Earlier I melted Bella's Primitive Cupboards...one of my faves...it's a warm spicy mix. The gloomy weather put me in the mood for something cozy.

Oh, I almost forgot! Yesterday I was in Hallmark buying a birthday card and they had the most heavenly scented candle for fall. It was a Wood Wick and the scent was Pumpkin Spice. The wax was cream colored and the holder was a beautiful shade of pumpkin and had a reflective quality (that's the best way I can describe it.) Anyhow....it was $19.95....YIKES! I can't imagine it was any more than 8 or 9 oz. I checked the OV website and they don't carry that particular scent. I am wondering if it's just for Hallmark only. I REALLY WANT THAT CANDLE!!!! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Aria:

Have you tried B&BW? They have a couple of Pumpkin scented Slatkins candles. One is Pumpkin Patch and it smells wonderful.

They also have SALEs on their candles 1/2 off so give hem a try.

Ah, in from the morning walk with Ozzy (who has to visit his best buddy, Carlos). Doing lots of laundry and yard work because it is going to get REALLY HOT here ~ ugh.

Afternoon melt in front ~ CFTKR Pink Sugared Grapefruit

Back melt ~ Nene's Cinnamon Caramel Macchiato

Cisley

Cisley, thanks girl. The WW at Hallmark was just the most wonderful scent....very warm and spicy...not harsh spicy, just a nice sweet warm scent. I was drooling! I will check out the Slatkins too because I am a HUGE fan of those 3 wick jars!!! Love! Have a great afternoon girlie...

Good Afternoon!!

Just in from teaching camp today, and decided to melt SSS Glazed Orange Cake...OMG this scent is amazing!! Its wafering thru my whole house, its sooooo delish!! I am in love with this scent!! Haven't ever melted this particular one, and I am just in awe of how yummy it is!!

I will certainly be needing more.. :P

That Galzed Orange Cake sounds delicious!!! :P

Switched to CFTKR's Pumpkin Harvest Crumb Cake which was hiding at the bottom of one of my stash baskets....How'd it get down there, I wonder? I'll bet there are a lot of oldies but goodies hiding out down there.

Ok, I thought I had all the vendor abbreviations down, but I guess not. What's SSS?

Hi Jason! :P SSS is Southern Star Scents.

Melting Busy Bee's Wild Cherry. It's fruitylicious......luv it!

Guest ilovescentedthings
Ok, I thought I had all the vendor abbreviations down, but I guess not. What's SSS?

Hi Jason! :P SSS is Southern Star Scents.

Melting Busy Bee's Wild Cherry. It's fruitylicious......luv it!

Hi Sweet & spiceygrl just wanted to say thank you I enjoyed the busybee tarts the other day.

This evening I'm melting CFTKR - Berry Fullfilling

Wishing everyone a good evening!

Evening melts:

Front ~ Southern Star Tropical Twister ~ wow, I thought this was a medium throw until I walked into the front and wow, I'd say medium to strong. It's really wonderful.

Back ~ CFTKR Sample Tarts of Sea Salt Caramels ~ hmmm, either it hasn't taken off or it isn't going to. Time will tell.

Cisley

Hi.

Ive got a busy weekend planned with family visiting, but I'll need to check in here as often as I can.

Thanks for the avatar complement, Barbara. :P I think Myrna Loy was so beautiful here.

I've had some coffee scents on today.

BG - Spiced Caramel Latte candle

CFTKR - Cappuccino melt

Now I've added the yummiest of Honey scents from a dear CF buddy.

Lathers&Lights - Honey Blossom melt ahhhhh

Tonight's scented adventures:

Melting:

Pistachio Ice Cream

Burning:

Tropical Fruit

Tonights scents are rerun of last night, Can-Do's Very Vanilla, and YC Willow Breeze.

Well, I wasn't going to melt anything else tonight,but I just couldn't keep my paws out of the stash jar. [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I choose EW, Green Tea. One of my favorite herbal scents. :cry:

Barbara