The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Star Spangled Scents

I sure did enjoy spending time at my grandparents' house. Sleeping over was always such a special time. I remember my grandmother brushing my hair while we talked and talked and talked. She baked a lot and I just loved her apple pie. Floridamom, your DD is sure to have a wonderful time. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

I'm melting CFTKR - Blackberry. This melt is so cute. Its is shaped like a pie and has a raised heart in the center of it. Smells awesome too! [smilie=th_smilies_welcome]

[smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I had been simmering my B&BW Mango Spearmint oil - but one of my coworkers liked it so much I ended up giving it to her! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Now...what to melt?

DD will be home soon with lots of stories to tell, Floridamom. I get sad on the first day of school every single year. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I was melting Cucumber Cantaloupe from Busy Bee most of the day. Now I'm switching out to:

EW - Cracked Pecans

EW - Caramel & Pralines (love)

Mama's Country Shed - Olde Hearth (from a swap)

Checking in late today. I've been melting BG's Strawberry Kiwi since this morning. Lovely scent but a little lighter than I'd like.

Gail

Last night when everyone else went to bed and I was waiting up for my hubby I melted my last Busy Bee's Cotton Candy, and I have GOT to order some more of that! :P Me likey!!

Earlier today I had Candledippers Sweet Tooth... I also have this in a body spray and I love it! I get comments on it everytime I wear it out.

I am not sure what I should melt tonight, I am hot and sweaty and tired of painting. Have a good night everyone!

Guest ilovescentedthings

tonight were going to be melting

newborn nursery by scentsy in my daughters room

and crosscreek's pink sugar cake in the bathroom

Tonight I'm melting CFTKR - Twigs and Berries. Just loved Carol's Blackberry earlier today. This one is very good also.

:P

My twin nephews are staying over. I stepped out for awhile and when i came back they were in my stash finding something to melt. They picked AMS Pina Colada and AMS Grapefruit Mango. Both were great choices!

Last melts of the night for me are:

Haley's Heavenly Scents: Pink Sugar in 3 melters

Busy Bees: Lemon Bundt Cake in 2 melters--Always a fav!

Haley's Heavenly Scents: Lemon Chiffon --I think this is my new favorite lemon scent!!! So good for both bakery and non-bakery fans! This is just a smooth, clean, sweet lemon.

CFTKR Chunk votive in Grapefruit/Lemon Ice -- Yum!!

Haley's Heavenly Scents: Mrs. Claus Cookies--A number one fav too!

Good night, everyone!

At least tomorrow is Wednesday...we're getting closer to Friday!

Good Morning!

It looks like a nice day here!

Morning melts picked by my nephews are-

AMS Creamy Carmel Apple

AMS Toffee Apple Crunch

CFTKR Pink Sugared Violets

Good morning! I am in a bakery fetish this morning-mostly bananas!!!

Wylde Ivy-Banana Cake

Bath and Body Bliss-Banana Nut Bread

Can Do-Aunt Becky's Banana Nut Bread

Can Do-Twinkies

Southern Star-Granny's Lemon Cake

Nene's-Vanilla Toffee Crunch

Have a great day.