The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Star Spangled Scents

This is a Beginner Agility class so neither the dogs nor the handlers do much running. And the dogs can cool off in the water hose and kiddie pool. The first class is at 5:30PM, the second at 7:30, so we do skip the midday heat.

Gail

I hope you're jumping in the kiddie pool w/the pups! And we will need a pic of that...subtitled 'puppy kiddie pool p0rn'. :P

Mpfand.....I can't imagine such high temps....stay safe! Curious...when we have dangerous wind chill temps here in the winter, businesses, schools, etc actually close down. Does anything close because of your extremely high temps? Getting in my car after work after it sitting in the hot sun all day (only in the 80's, nothing like your temps) is stifling. How do you bear getting in the car after high's in the 110's....? :P

Melting Abby Road's Pumpkin Bread. One of her lighter scents...wish it was stronger. :?

Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturdays!

It is overcast in Vegas today, but still over 100...this week we're going to be at 113-115 this week! UGH! :P

I want to see puppy class pics too! :P

Melts so far today:

Can-Do Pink Sugar Cookies

GHBT Day at the Spa

SH Fizzy Pop

Busy Bees Grandma's Kitchen

NeNe's Belgian Waffle

Haley's Heavenly Scents Pink Sugar & Mrs. Claus Cookies

CFTKR Pink Sugared Strawberries

SP Honey Graham Cracker Supreme

I am going to change everything out in about an hour...

Ah, finally home and putting on the first melts of the day this early evening.

LR...Lunableu's Lemon Noel

Comp ...Haley's Pink Watermelon

Spent the day with my daughter in Omaha and she had a day planned for an early birthday gift. Went to the huge farmer's market there and got some great stuff, especially the homemade breads. Then it was off for peducures at the local area spa, then lunch and then some shopping, though we didn't buy much, had fun looking. What a great kid. :P

We had our warmest day yesterday, around 95 I believe. That is unusual for Western Washington and most people don't have air conditioning. We DO, finally, after years we broke down and got it when my elderly dog was so hot in the summer from her meds. She only got to make it thru part of that summer though. I still miss her every day of my life and that was almost 4 years ago.

Anyway, we are now down in the 70's and it feels good.

Front ~ EW Cranberry Craze

Back ~ SS Marie's Pink Cookies

Cisley

I want to be in YOUR part of the PNW Cisley - it is still over 90 here, no A/C, so the house is currently 83! MY WAXIES!!! I have fans blowing at the closets, my family thinks I am nuts. Again.

Tonight is House of Soy, African Musk and a bunch of relights.

Debra:

I FEEL for you and I mean it. We use to go thru that when it would get hot here and gee, I've been here 30 years now and this was just done 4 years ago, so go figure.

AND I don't blame you at all for saving your wax. It's for melting but not from THAT kind of heat!!!

Cisley

Guest ilovescentedthings
Debra:

I FEEL for you and I mean it. We use to go thru that when it would get hot here and gee, I've been here 30 years now and this was just done 4 years ago, so go figure.

AND I don't blame you at all for saving your wax. It's for melting but not from THAT kind of heat!!!

Cisley

I've been melting very little too here in CA. Its so blasted hot in the house right now that the themometer says "high". I guess it stops counting once it gets past 99 degrees. I want some cooler weather :P

Its pretty sad when the AC in my car is going out and it feels way cooler then this house .

Right now I am melting blue sugar by everyday whims

Guest scentedstamper

Church in the AM, so I'm off to beddy bye, but overnight melting continues with SS Sweet Strawberry Cake, GHBT Lemon Poppyseed Muffin, BG Pomegranate Passion and CCCC Country Clothesline.

:P

Sheryl

Tonight I am melting C.F.T.K.R., Tropical Infusion. Strong and fruity. Love It! :P

Barbara

good morning

I haven't psted my daily scents in a while.

But this morning I am too excited, I got my Scentsy order so I am trying a new Scentsy melter with Lots of Lavender scent, beautiful both the melter and the scent. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Then I have Plumeria form YC and Green Tea Jasmine jar from YC.

Good morning everyone!

I'm melting carol's Tropical Infusion, I melted one last night and could hardly wait to get up this morning and start melting another. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Barbara

Good Morning!

Late last night I was melting EW - Butt Naked. Great strong scent! So I'm enjoying it again this morning before going off to church.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Morning melts are:

LOL - Fromage Croissant

CFTKR - Pink Sugared Coconut Cookie

Burning-

BBW - Sandlewood Vanilla

Illuminations - Japanese Plum Blossom

Haleys chunk votive - Vanilla Maple Pecan

Sweet&spicey, nothing closes down here due to extreme temps. I guess they trust people to use their common sense! LOL I hate getting into my car after work. The steering wheel is so hot it's hard to hold onto. I do use a sun shade, which helps some, and window tinting is a must!

This morning before heading to work I'm melting Long Island Pastry from Soy Lovely.

Just added:

Bob's Pot Roast - IoE. Smells like the real deal.

Frozen Green Tea Souffle - TTMS. Not sure about this one yet. It's just starting to melt, but I'm thinking I smell mint.