The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Star Spangled Scents

Good morning,

I'm doing something different for me. I am warming vedgtable oil mixed with Body Shop-Lemon Basil fragrance oil. Wow this has a nice throw! I'll be home today so I can watch it. So far its been on for 1 1/2 hours and staying at the same level and no scorching.

The lower level of my house is smelling like a Tuscan lemon grove. :oops: Love this mixture!

Barbara

For once, I'm actually glad it's Monday- I have the day off! Melting a refreshing favorite, Lemon Biscotti from Everyday Whims.

[smilie=th_e16]

Today I'm burning

Village Candle in Cantaloupe Cucumber

Gold Canyon Juicy Pear

Just right ..a wickless candle in Cucumber Melon

CFTKR Apple Mango Tango

:oops:

Guest scentedstamper

Hi there everyone! Still very hot today. It has been reaching at least 100 for over a week. Summer is okay, and my family loves it because we have a pool , but honestly, I think I'd be happy with year-round Fall!!! lol!

Melting today: CFTKR Rhubarb Plum, Fresh Linen, Can Do Wash Day, GHBT Pool Party, BG Pomegranate Passion and burning 2 jar candles, GC Orange Mango and YC Dune Grass.

Have a nice day! Try to stay cool!!! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Sheryl

I have Cornicopia from Madison's and Lime Kiwi Sherbert from Everything Smells - but this last one is not smelling too much so it is about to be replaced.

Hi everyone,

Torrential Rain from GHBT is still going strong. The more I smell it, the more I like it, and I started out liking it. This must mean I [smilie=th_c2e41937] it, eh? [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Gail

I couldn't get on-line this morning. AOL was acting up.

This afternoon melting Cross Creek Fresh Squeezed Lemon in the front and just started it in the back because it smells WONDERFUL and strong. Yipee!!!

It's in the high 70's and humid BUT by the end of the week and weekend it is suppose to be in the 90's to mid 90's. Ok, don't laugh but this is NOT Western WA weather at all.

Cisley

[smilie=th_c2e41937] I'm now melting EW, Mediterranean Fig. This has a nice strong scent.

[smilie=th_c2e41937] I will reorder this one!

Barbara

Hi all!

I just got back from the beach! What a beautiful day!

Today I melted CFTKR Vanilla Lime in 2 melters. I have been getting lots of compiments on my great smelling house! :oops:

OH MAN!!!! I melted SSS's Lemonhead, whew, what a great strong scent. Lasted a great 3 hours in my combo melter, a good hour, and that was that. But holy cow, while it lasted it was intense. Such a juicy, sour, lemony scent. I absolutely loved it!!!!

Hi all,

Was out for most of the day with my kids so melting started around 6pm with LOL's Sugared Raspberries...what a wonderful scent. It has long been out but I still smell it here and there..I could even smelll it when we were out back in the pool. (We had our windows open).

Tonigh I am melting my triple layered candle from LOL...Red Velvet Cake, White Chocolate Buny and Cafe Latte...I am still on the RVC layer....this is one slow burning candle!

Night All!

Tonight I'm melting SH - Cranberry Peach Cider. A nice strong scent.

[smilie=th_blij31-1]