The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Melt-A-Liscious May

For this afternoon we are enjoying Carol's Honeydew Melon in two melters.

Welcome home Michele! You know we want to hear all about your trip to Italy when you have time to type! ;) Sounds like you had a good time though.

First scents of the day for me are:

K - Spearmint Peppermint - Front Porch - This is a really good strong scent - Super Minty!

LR - Wranglers - CD - A great moderately strong leather scent

BR - Jasmine - Can-Do - A very good moderately strong Jasmine

Bathroom - Island Spa - YC - A very nice moderately strong scent

Also burning my YC Rose of Morocco jar in the bath. Blending nicely with the Island Spa actually.

LOVE THE AVATAR!!!

Puppy and Maurie, you tickle me!

Silly - I agree - one tealight's worth for FP, but that one light is a good one!

Aria - I was thinking about you this morining - I volunteer at a local historical tourist attraction and we spent this morning learning to identify the perennials in the flower beds. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3]

Today I have tried to melt Cheryl's Vetiver and Omanthus - I say "try" because it is another one of her strong ones and my son's allergies from mowing the lawn are making him sneezy. The strong scent does not help the situation, so it gets turned off now and then.

Welcome back Candlelove. Ciao. Come stai?

This afternoon I'm melting CFTKR's Cinnamon Nutmeg & Clove. It's ok. I think I like the name more than the scent. If you like spicy spice scents, then you'll love this one. With the except of Harvest-like scents, I prefer spicy bakery scents.

Welcome back Candlelove! Hope you had a great trip! ;)

Just got back from a really fun barbeque, but it feels great to be home. DH had one too many bowls of beans if you know what I mean. :lol:

Melting:

AMS - Fruity Loops

LOL - Mango Peach Iced Tea

BG - Electric Lime

I just started the LOL, but the cold scent is so good!

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday!

How can they smell so bad yet be so yummy? The eggs, not the granddaughters. Those little girls are very deelish at 2, 4, and 6. :?

Gail

[smilie=th_funny] Glad to hear your granddaughters aren't smelly, Gail. [smilie=th_giggle] I bet they're adorable. :lol:

Heart - your new puppy avatar is so cute! Is it holding a firecracker :shock: or a candle? :P

Melting CFTKR Orange Chiffon Thumbprint Cookies. Got this one as a sample and had to get a bag. It's that ;) !

Exhausted this evening from a long day at work. so-

Tangerine Grapefruit-Rosa's

Citrus Lemon Squares-LOL

Dole Whip-LOL

Coconut Lime Verbena-Haley's

No response on the offer yet- ;) geez I hate waiting.

Hope you all have a good night.

This afternoon's scents are:

K - Ginger Melon - SH - A very nice moderately strong scent - more ginger than melon, though I would like it even more if it was the other way around.

LR - Flower Garden - CCCC - The other half of the jumbo tart seems stronger now that it's cured for a bit - I'm liking it a lot.

BR - Ocean Rain - AMS - One of my favorites from Christy.

Bathroom - Plumeria - Ganz Time & Again - A nice moderately strong true plumeria scent.

Still burning YC's Rose of Morocco jar in the bath.

Tonight's melts are: Spiced Mulberry (a favorite) and Pumpkin Cheesecake (another favorite) from CFTKR. I'm burning YC's Sweet Strawberry and San & Sand.

Tonight melts are

OV Oatmeal Cookies

Rosa Dreamy Pink sugar

Hope everyone enjoys the night!

LLVV I love Carol's Spiced Mulberry too.it's a great scent from her and a must have for me in the fall.

Today I melted Can Do's Cafe Brulot Cookies, really good scent but am I wrong in saying the name is misspelled? I think it should be Cafe Brulee Cookies? I am confused now.

This afternoon, I melted Carol's Pink Watermelon. Hubby commented on it that it smelled really good and he usually doesn't say anything so this one must be good!

Welcome back, Candlelove!!!

Right now I have

Brown Sugar Bliss Bread - IoE. Yummy!

Fudged Up Yellow Cake - LOL. A favorite.

Laundromat, Magnolia, and Lilac all from GHBT. The Lilac has been going and is a nice, true scent. Just started the other two.

Glad you're back, Michele! Sounds like your vacation was full of fun!

Just started Orange Chiffon Cake from Everyday Whims. I love this one.

Changed over to AMS Creme Brulee! Wow!! Very strong! I'm so glad I got a bag of 24 in this one! It's always been my favorite! [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Last scents of the day for me are:

K - Persimmon - Colonial - A very nice moderately strong sweet fruit scent

LR - Tahitian Waterfall - AMS - A very nice moderately strong scent

BR - Falling Leaves - Dark Candles - A really good moderately strong scent - this one would be great for Fall.

Bathroom - Lily of the Valley - Nene's - A nice floral but I have smelled better of this scent

Still burning my YC Rose of Morocco jar in the bathroom - gotta make room for all the new YC jars that will be coming! [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Melting PI jar candle - Vanilla Almond. I've been on a vanilla kick lately.

I actually prefer melting this jar candle in my crock style melter rather than burning it. The scent carries into multiple rooms with high ceilings! If you like almond this one is great!

Heart - your new puppy avatar is so cute! Is it holding a firecracker :shock: or a candle? :P

Thanks! I love this puppy. I think he's so sweet that he would be holding a little candle or sparkler.

Added AMS Peppermint Patty and BG Peppermint Noel to my scents this evening.

All is well with the world now! [smilie=th_sad2hz1] [smilie=cloud_9] [smilie=cloud_9]

Today I melted Can Do's Cafe Brulot Cookies, really good scent but am I wrong in saying the name is misspelled? I think it should be Cafe Brulee Cookies? I am confused now.

This afternoon, I melted Carol's Pink Watermelon. Hubby commented on it that it smelled really good and he usually doesn't say anything so this one must be good!

I wondered the same thing about the spelling of Brulot. Maybe it's a typo, or possibly just a word I've never heard before. It does smell delicious, though!

Tonight it's YC's Honeydew Melon. Also burning my Mac & Peach jar with it.

Good morning, friends.

Welcome back Michele.

Right now I've just got remnants of the overnight melts still going.

CD - Lime Bubbles

HoT - Blue Bubbly

Good Morning.

Melting Farmhouse from Crossroad Candles this morning.

Jules.... do you like Lime Bubbles? Is it a sweet candy like lime?

Cat.... good luck with the house.... sending good thoughts your way.

Michele.... sounds like your vacation was wonderful. I hope your DS has a great year in graduate school.

I hope everyone has a nice and relaxing Sunday. [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Cyn, Thanks for the info. on the Cafe Brulot Cookies. Interesting...the tart smells nothing like any of the ingredients in the recipe....but......as Jason said, it sure smells good though. I swore I smelled like a custard type smell, probably because I was expecting a brulee type......

Last night I melted CH's Angel Food Cake and this one was really good and guess what, I laid down on the bed with my daughter to tuck her in and fell asleep with her. Ugh!! I missed the wonderful aroma....when I woke up this morning, it was all fizzled out.....bummer...oh well, there's more to melt!

Have a great Sunday!

Good Morning! I've started off with bread puddin' from Can-Do. Very good bakery scent. Also in the bedroom Texas Rose from TS. Very good and strong! This tart is over a year old too.